OMG! Look at these hybrids and rare fishes!

• Senior Reefer

the blue ring around the spot is aberrated and not a proper circle.

probably coz it's a hybrid that's why. aberrant traits.

the spot goes away when the fish is extremely small. it should not last till this size.

Some v deepwater and v v expensive japanese fishes for sale in Japan LFS.

Tosanoides Filamentosus 6 and 8 cm.

post-10328-0-19113200-1316349496_thumb.g

post-10328-0-66321400-1316349511_thumb.g

Tosanoides Flavofasciatus 7cm.

post-10328-0-36454800-1316349536_thumb.g

Caprodon schlegelii 6cm. (Also known as Sclegel anthias or Sunrise Perch. This is a endemic fish of Japan and is found in 50 to 100m depth. Small specimen like this is v rare and v expensive. Big adults are foodfish in Japan fish market.)

post-10328-0-16276500-1316349555_thumb.g

Prognathodes Aculeatus (Also known as caribbean longsnout or butterbun butterfly)

If u want a small butterfly, rare, hardy, and cute. This is a fish to go for. There are currently two pieces at CF. They stay small, rarely exceeding 3". And those at CF now are 2" only. Butterfly of the genus prognathodes are generally more reefsafe than other genus of butterfly, so u have lesser worry on it attacking your corals.

post-10328-0-35898800-1316350018_thumb.j

• Senior Reefer

tony is very happy with his trio of female semifasciatus angels now after waiting for so many years.

the feeling of obtaining something you've been looking for for so long is exhilirating.

that's how i felt too when i found my lone female from coral farm.

here's another happy reefer unbagging his pair of semifasciatus angels. photo was taken 3 years ago though.

post-15755-0-71595700-1316652800_thumb.j

post-15755-0-84545500-1316652805_thumb.j

Without doubts, Bandit is one of the most popular angel. Below is a 4" one, not the most desirable of size, but a super healthy piece. Those interested M3 is taking order for 4 to 5" bandits now.

Within a year from now, bred Bandits Angels will be available on a more or less regular basis. Bred ones are easier in acclimation and keeping.They do much better on food offered then those wild collected ones.

A serious matter:

Really don, know WHY the F*** you all like to take fish out of the water!! It is VERY HARMFUL to the gills and can leave damage beyond repair!!Not to mention that fish are coldblooded and thus hands feel like red hot! If the water temperature is 26 centigrade ,so is the fish.. Hmm. humans are 36 centigrade so why don,t you try to put your hands in 46 degrees water and try how it feels....In the early 70 'Singapore was so advanced in the Marine Aquarium Hobby and now....

I know plenty of you here don,t like my attitude as being frank and open. I don,t care about you... I care about the fish!!.