OMG! Look at these hybrids and rare fishes!

• Senior Reefer

Beautiful as always! However i guess its gg to be difficult as with all pseudojuloides.

Yes pencil wrasses are tough.

and male pencils will not keep colors without a female. i've yet to see a female of this pseudojuloides.

• Senior Reefer

946009_10202061932259968_1924049883_n.jp

one day before news of nahackyi appeared, digiman and i were having a conversation on how 2013 was the year of the dwarf angels.

this year alone we've seen 2 nigriocellas, numerous peppermints and narcosis and a debelius. in addition to the numerous "rare" dwarves like interruptus, joculator, colini that are already quite a staple in the market. the only thing that could add wonders to this list would be a nahackyi, and it may very well come true. the maraschino cherry on top of my whipped cream sundae would be abei. and then book closed for 2013.

we still want surprises for next year.

one day before news of nahackyi appeared, digiman and i were having a conversation on how 2013 was the year of the dwarf angels.

this year alone we've seen 2 nigriocellas, numerous peppermints and narcosis and a debelius. in addition to the numerous "rare" dwarves like interruptus, joculator, colini that are already quite a staple in the market. the only thing that could add wonders to this list would be a nahackyi, and it may very well come true. the maraschino cherry on top of my whipped cream sundae would be abei. and then book closed for 2013.

we still want surprises for next year.

Abei was found in Indian Ocean(or in Phillipines?) some 12 years ago,right..?.before Pyle and co. discovered it in French Polynesia of Pacific..this fish is closer to us....

• Senior Reefer

Looks like a cream haha

poliorus looks like singapore angel but with a grey tail. it was only recently separated from the former.

REALLY needs a part 2 for this...seriously?400+ pages? O_O

400+ pages of comprehensive well documented cover of every rare fish that we know entering the trade and or in the wild. this hybrid thread is a valuable archive and cannot be lost!