OMG! Look at these hybrids and rare fishes!

Is this a hybrid or aberrant ? its undulate ? If this is aberrent than not worth to keep it cos will turn back to original color later ...

DSC000111.jpg

I'd buy that fish in a heartbeat, there's always the risk that it regains original coloring but if it doesn't you'll have a one of a kind aquarium fish

Still at supplier side and LFS not yet decide to bring in bcos its very expensive ... just want to know is this a aberrent ?!

Yes an aberrant. Whether it will morph back to normal or how much it will morph back to normal is totally uncertain.

Where did that juvie griffis angelfish come from? It closely resembles a tiny bandit angel, I love it

Nice right!! It appeared at a Japanese LFS.

In Sgpore we dont get tiny griffis like this.

I see fewer juvenile griffis than juvenile bandits!

Ellerkeldia Rubra from West Australia

just for the record, that name is invalid (it's preoccupied by Scopularia rubra de Buen 1959, itself a junior synonym of Hypoplectrodes semicinctum (Valenciennes 1833)). The correct name for the West Australian "Ellerkeldia rubra" is Hypoplectrodes cardinalis, but it looks great no matter what name is used! Though found as far north as Shark Bay, it is essentially a subtropical species