OMG! Look at these hybrids and rare fishes!

a very rare angel hybrid!

Coral beauty X rusty!

Nice, can see the CB blood in the head colour. So many rusty flame appear in Japan again. The fish is so near to us but instead of shipping here, they are being flown off to countries so much further like japan, US, and now Europe! I want my rusty flame, hav a feeling we'll see it at Iwarna soon. Also somehow feel whitecap goby is gg to appear in CF soon.

photo.jpg

Nice, can see the CB blood in the head colour. So many rusty flame appear in Japan again. The fish is so near to us but instead of shipping here, they are being flown off to countries so much further like japan, US, and now Europe! I want my rusty flame, hav a feeling we'll see it at Iwarna soon. Also somehow feel whitecap goby is gg to appear in CF soon.

photo.jpg

LOL... Can wish that these two would come... Seeing them is just enough...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• Senior Reefer

the cb x rusty is very nice but look at the shape of the fish. it's so odd! especially the face.

coral beauty has a very rounded face while rusty has a pointed sharp face like flame angel. cross the two together and you get some weird lookign fish.

but i agree its beautiful and unique. the colouration is nice and so are the finnage.

rusty flame? victor sms his supplier ask them to catch liao. i also just sent victor an email in the evening to double check and included pictures as well.

• Senior Reefer

from the same guy's tank as the rusty x flame and coral beauty x flame.

cook island helfrichi. pink head.

dont understand why all these people with super rare and gorgeous fishes have such ugly tanks.

post-15755-000953300 1287091932_thumb.jp

from the same guy's tank as the rusty x flame and coral beauty x flame.

cook island helfrichi. pink head.

dont understand why all these people with super rare and gorgeous fishes have such ugly tanks.

For easy maintenance. If u like your fishes, u dun have to care about the look of your tank but instead jux focus on providing the best conditions. Like the personatus pair at Dr Wong's tank, the tank has nothing except for some fake seagrass and the pair of fish but the that setup is prob the best to house the personatus pair becos he can easily clean up and drop the temp below 20 degree.

another pic of his cook island helfrichi. he has 2!

what's that dwarf angel at the top right? multicolor? the pic is cut off so much.

It's most likely a multicolor, unless u think it's a nahackyi angel.

NICE... Forgot the name liao... Digi you can try waiting for this but i think you will find it ugly... LOL..

i dun find it ugly but i find whitecap nicer. I'll buy if it's not overly ex though. But it's so rare, many times rarer than whitecap!

Not sure if this is from Japan but from a Japan site..

Chromis albomaculata

This will grow up ugly. In that case rather get carribbean blue chromis at least the blue will hold.

i dun find it ugly but i find whitecap nicer. I'll buy if it's not overly ex though. But it's so rare, many times rarer than whitecap!

But this look more exotic... LOL... The more uglier one came before...

This will grow up ugly. In that case rather get carribbean blue chromis at least the blue will hold.

I dun know they will grow up ugly... the blue chromis not very fragile meh?

Member of:

I dun know they will grow up ugly... the blue chromis not very fragile meh?

No, chromis are v hardy once they are stable. However they ship poorly, so many often came in unhealthy and so some losses are inevitable. Because of that pple thought blue chromis are fragile but they are not. Jux like the common green chromis will also die a lot when a whole batch comes, den those surviving ones are really hardy.

No, chromis are v hardy once they are stable. However they ship poorly, so many often came in unhealthy and so some losses are inevitable. Because of that pple thought blue chromis are fragile but they are not. Jux like the common green chromis will also die a lot when a whole batch comes, den those surviving ones are really hardy.

Oh... But they are not cheap thou...

Not very rare but very cute...

NR0063434AF.jpg

Member of:

• Senior Reefer

Wow!!!! Nice... Lemon, i wan tis fish!!!!!

the damsel?

it's very common. the picture looks nice because it's probably displaying and change it's colour.

otherwise they look like this.

http://www.google.com.sg/images?hl=en&q=Pomacentrus%20coelestis&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1280&bih=669