OMG! Look at these hybrids and rare fishes!

Why not? Does'nt have to be expensive livestock. If I had told them the pricing I guess they would have fainted. :D

It's nothing about the price. White pistol randalli is not exactly something rare, it has appeared on and off and some thot it's a new alpheus species but at the end it's jux a "paler" randalli tat's all. Like the black stripes of flame angels is highly variable, the white of the randalli is also v variable. But i now using that as a comparison i kind of understand why RB wans to post the white randalli, cos if a flame angel has slightly irregular or weird stripes pattern, we'll be equally fascinated.

"Yellow" Blue Spotted Jawfish:

post-10328-088941400 1290987222_thumb.jp

• Senior Reefer

It's nothing about the price. White pistol randalli is not exactly something rare, it has appeared on and off and some thot it's a new alpheus species but at the end it's jux a "paler" randalli tat's all. Like the black stripes of flame angels is highly variable, the white of the randalli is also v variable. But i now using that as a comparison i kind of understand why RB wans to post the white randalli, cos if a flame angel has slightly irregular or weird stripes pattern, we'll be equally fascinated.

"Yellow" Blue Spotted Jawfish:

Very nice! But doesn't look too healthy

Tosanoides flavofasciatus in video.

Not sure if this is in the wild or in a tank.

In the wild, Japan water, v deep.

Tosanoides is unobtainable. Those tat hav appeared in Japan are all juvi and can count with one hand. It's so deep and only juvi can handle the decompression well. Price is almost 5k for a juvi!!

We hav our cheaper and readily available "tosanoide", the sunburst anthias.

Tosanoides will always remain a dream.

• Senior Reefer

In the wild, Japan water, v deep.

Tosanoides is unobtainable. Those tat hav appeared in Japan are all juvi and can count with one hand. It's so deep and only juvi can handle the decompression well. Price is almost 5k for a juvi!!

We hav our cheaper and readily available "tosanoide", the sunburst anthias.

Tosanoides will always remain a dream.

why u sy sunburst is a tosanoides?

shape isit?

why u sy sunburst is a tosanoides?

shape isit?

I should say sunburst is a tosanoide substitute. The juvi tosanoide look a bit like a v pale sunburst.

kishimahanadaiYg%2020080309a.jpg

Is n't the body shape v similar to sunburst? But of course a sunburst is still a sunburst and cannot compare to the tosanoides.

• Senior Reefer

I should say sunburst is a tosanoide substitute. The juvi tosanoide look a bit like a v pale sunburst.

kishimahanadaiYg%2020080309a.jpg

Is n't the body shape v similar to sunburst? But of course a sunburst is still a sunburst and cannot compare to the tosanoides.

yes esp the juvenile sunbursts.

post-15755-098964500 1291045617_thumb.jp

• Senior Reefer

Indeed the most beautiful Anthias... ^_^

very very stunning but impossible to obtain.

unless you willing to pay 5k for a tiny 1-2cm transparent juvenile. but then again the numbers that came in were less than the number of fingers on my one hand!

• Senior Reefer

The US pple are so lucky to get these fishes AGAIN!

Rusty flame and flavo x burgess hybrid.

is that tinker x burgessi or flavocoronatus x burgessi?

i can never quite tell the difference since all so similar looking.

i thought both hybrids look the same as flavo and tinkeri just imparts the yellow colour on burgess's double crowns. one on eye and one on the nape.

is that tinker x burgessi or flavocoronatus x burgessi?

i can never quite tell the difference since all so similar looking.

i thought both hybrids look the same as flavo and tinkeri just imparts the yellow colour on burgess's double crowns. one on eye and one on the nape.

Nobody knows, cos flavo and tinker and burgess has interbreed at the marshall islands. So the blood has been all mixed up. So let's jux call it burgess hybrid. Or if u wan more classy name, call it flavo hybrid.

• Senior Reefer

Nobody knows, cos flavo and tinker and burgess has interbreed at the marshall islands. So the blood has been all mixed up. So let's jux call it burgess hybrid. Or if u wan more classy name, call it flavo hybrid.

i like burgess hybrids because of the yellow eye band.

the yellow-black crown on the head is not so much fantastic, but those yellower ones really look akin to flavocoronatus.

actually there are yellow-eye band burgess in some parts of the world where burgess does not meet tinkeri or flavocoronatus. it's a very rare variant. this also however means that the black band on the head is super black since it's not a hybrid, just a variant.

i like.