OMG! Look at these hybrids and rare fishes!

Interesting Technology. I've seen it on display at IMM a few years back and cant remember the technology they used, some crystal water filtration bla bla bla... Next time i can keep arowana and angels together in the same tank!

post-10328-1244175427.jpg

post-10328-1244175438.jpg

• SRC Member
Ugliest dwarf angel i've seen!!

not ugry very unique

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my favourite fish only.

Give me one more chance....

Chanced upon a Japan Website that posted the price of rare fish they've sold before. I've converted the price to S$ and attached a pic. The list ends off with Gem Tang being the cheapest fish. The rest of the list went on with prices below $5000 and they are fishes like hotumatua angel, cook island helfrichi, conspic, carmabi etc but i'll not list them.

Tell me if u'll buy any of them!

I personally will only considering buying the Spanish Flag, because first 4 can't afford and the rest are simply so overpriced that again explain why all these fishes go to Japan.

1. C.Boylei - $35500

21_.jpg

2. C.Nahackyi - $21500

ML018.jpg

3. G.Personatus - $17000

masukudo-m.jpg

4. G.Semicinctus - $14300

Gesem_u5.jpg

5. H.Clarionensis Juv. - $8500

c0172119_21145286.jpg

6. H.Fuscipinnis Juv. - $7000

c0172119_2175754.jpg

7. C.Flavocoronatus - $6500

yelow%20crownd.JPG

8. Wild C.Resplendens - $5700

ML024.jpg

9. G.Polleni aka Spanish Flag - $5600

SpanishFlag.jpg

10. Z.Gemmatum - $5000

photo_4.jpg

• SRC Member
The link of the technology: Oxygen Nanobubble Water Patent Application

Like tt wad is the salinity?? :eyebrow:

1ft cube with IOS [the low tech tank]

1. JBJ C-breeze to keep temp hovering around 27-28'C

2. LED clip on - 120 bulbs

-skimmer-less-

My 3 humble equipments that keeps my tank running... [DRIED OUT]

1. The RSM itself of course 2.My NEW Deltec MCE-300 Skimmer 3. My trusty Arctica Chiller

Tank parameters:

Temperature maintained at 25.3'C to 24.7'C

No3: 10ppm(b4 the use of the deltec skimmer)

No3: 5ppm (after use of the skimmer)

Others? too lazy to measure...LOL

Camera- EOS 50D

the blue/green/mix morph of the queen is not as nice as the golden morph =)

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• SRC Member
xanthic regal

This looks funny but nice and think the price tag would be...$******??

1ft cube with IOS [the low tech tank]

1. JBJ C-breeze to keep temp hovering around 27-28'C

2. LED clip on - 120 bulbs

-skimmer-less-

My 3 humble equipments that keeps my tank running... [DRIED OUT]

1. The RSM itself of course 2.My NEW Deltec MCE-300 Skimmer 3. My trusty Arctica Chiller

Tank parameters:

Temperature maintained at 25.3'C to 24.7'C

No3: 10ppm(b4 the use of the deltec skimmer)

No3: 5ppm (after use of the skimmer)

Others? too lazy to measure...LOL

Camera- EOS 50D

the blue/green/mix morph of the queen is not as nice as the golden morph =)

I like the all blue one with a white tail best.The turquoise blue is surreal, resembles a clipperton angel!

take a look at the golden, white, blue, green morph of the Queens!!!!!!

Variacoes_cromaticas_populacao.pdf

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • SRC Member
Can those who got the naoko's wrasse post some pics. These wrasses are the latest favourite in every country:

Ok finally got around to taking some pictures today. Hard to capture a sharp picture of this guy cos he's very camera shy.

Here's the best my gf could manage. i failed terribly.. :paiseh:

post-13004-1249907211_thumb.jpg

He's much more attractive when he flashes though. The colours just turn brilliant... :wub:

Ok finally got around to taking some pictures today. Hard to capture a sharp picture of this guy cos he's very camera shy.

post-13004-1249907211_thumb.jpg

He's much more attractive when he flashes though. The colours just turn brilliant... :wub:

NICE!!! Seems like your GF is a better photographer then you..

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

Nice, very nice, the sharp break in color tone from red to bright luminous yellow is unmatched in all other cirrhilabrous. Great collection.

• SRC Member
Nice, very nice, the sharp break in color tone from red to bright luminous yellow is unmatched in all other cirrhilabrous. Great collection.

Haha i have to agree that it is quite different from the other wrasses. Actually it is very bold in character.

To start off, this wrasse actually did not go into hiding from the first day i introduced him, although he was harassed by almost all the other tank mates. He'd start swimming around the tank, and only hide momentarily when he is being chased/harassed, before coming out again once the danger is gone. Now, he is not afraid of being touched by my fingers, and also follows whatever foreign comes into the tank (e.g chopsticks, my hands, etc)

Quite a big character for a wrasse so small.

And his ###### and caudal fin just displays a brilliant colour whenever he flashes. A pity i couldnt manage to get a sharp picture.... :paiseh:

Haha i have to agree that it is quite different from the other wrasses. Actually it is very bold in character.

To start off, this wrasse actually did not go into hiding from the first day i introduced him, although he was harassed by almost all the other tank mates. He'd start swimming around the tank, and only hide momentarily when he is being chased/harassed, before coming out again once the danger is gone. Now, he is not afraid of being touched by my fingers, and also follows whatever foreign comes into the tank (e.g chopsticks, my hands, etc)

Quite a big character for a wrasse so small.

And his ###### and caudal fin just displays a brilliant colour whenever he flashes. A pity i couldnt manage to get a sharp picture.... :paiseh:

Anyway this fish is now in your 4ft main tank? I'm very amazed by your 4ft tank, it is probably by far the most beautiful coral tank i've seen and it gets nicer and nicer by the day.

Chromis Flavicauda

This fish has caused a lot of excitement in the states and it's one of the latest deep water chromis available. And it's big, at 3 inches. Will we see it here? Can we anticipate this fish in our Carribbean or Brazil shipment? If it's available it'll likely fetch a price tag of $150~$200 and this is a fish i yearn to see after the gem tang hype.

Chromis-flauvicauda.jpg