A Little Tank Update

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

small boi...? ha..ha..ha you sure got it mixed up :lol:

Yazid, allo wme to finish this last one ;)

Oh sorry if I seriously got it mix up

But you certainly behave like one :lol:

But on the other hand, if you are an adult

It only goes to show how Immature you are

*shame on you* :P

Only likes people to carry you balls

Unable to take criticism :yeah:

No use trying to provoke me

Cos I am not going to stood so low

Degrade myself to where you are :fear:

Old man, one piece of advice

The more you talk, the more you are showing childishness in you :lol:

dino07.gif

• SRC Member

common guys.... sailfin is only trying to build a really nice tank.. and i have been to see it and would really love to see it all dress up with corals and fishes and what not.... :D

abt the hdb load and all that.. talk and discussion is fine but no need to go into technicals... and why argue with one another.. if the balcony were to collaspe then it would have by now... besides it is 1.5kn/m3 so not to worry... ppl in the govt say this cannot and that cannot cos they dowan anything to happen otherwise the engineer who designed the blk would lose his/her license... :evil:

the way the balcony is built is by using pre-stressed concrete block... so the strength is there... reckon that it would take more than just 225gal of water for it to collaspe... :blink: unless you have the same 225gal of water constantly pounding up and down.. then yes it would eventually.. but not if it is just restin lor...

so :peace: hor.. what say you all??? ;)

• SRC Member
hmm I sense fire. =\

Acanthurus pyroferus...well. take such comments in stride okay? (= apart from the fact that it may pose as a safety hazard, if what people say are true, THAT IS A FRIGGING NICE TANK! (=

now my new tank looks really small compared to yours. hehz.

hey terry , :thanks: for the comments and yes I am taking it in my stride :lol: what ever size tank you may have just remeber that size doesn't really count as you must have read that having a big tank seems to people a hazard :cry: at least you don't get criticised for yours though ;)

hey terry , :thanks: for the comments and yes I am taking it in my stride :lol: what ever size tank you may have just remeber that size doesn't really count as you must have read that having a big tank seems to people a hazard :cry: at least you don't get criticised for yours though ;)

my one? urh. 4 by 2 by 2.5...doubt that will pose a safety hazard. hehz. if not my neighbour's luo han tank would have collasped a long time ago. he has got three 4ft tanks, two stacked and one beside. talka bout heavy weight siah. :P

• SRC Member

Yazid, allo wme to finish this last one ;)

Oh sorry if I seriously got it mix up

But you certainly behave like one :lol:

But on the other hand, if you are an adult

It only goes to show how Immature you are

*shame on you* :P

Only likes people to carry you balls

Unable to take criticism :yeah:

No use trying to provoke me

Cos I am not going to stood so low

Degrade myself to where you are :fear:

Old man, one piece of advice

The more you talk, the more you are showing childishness in you :lol:

you still have no clue do you? what a shame! :angry: just be careful of what you say becuase those words might just get you into trouble. Should have know it was prehistoric with a brain like that :lol:

• SRC Member

my one? urh. 4 by 2 by 2.5...doubt that will pose a safety hazard. hehz. if not my neighbour's luo han tank would have collasped a long time ago. he has got three 4ft tanks, two stacked and one beside. talka bout heavy weight siah. :P

woah....thats a heavy weight I must say :D stacking one on top of another :D your tank size is just right terry and I absolutely love the design. can't wait to see it fully stacked. keep us posted :yeah:

no problems... (=

do yourself a favour and just. well. ignore any comments that come your way. I'm not siding him or you for that matter. I'm more peace loving than anything, and to see such arguements taking place is. well. quite sad. =(

like my mother always tells me. "a persons mouth is his or hers. you can't control what comes out from it." so don't be disheartened okay? cheers!

• SRC Member
no problems... (=

do yourself a favour and just. well. ignore any comments that come your way. I'm not siding him or you for that matter. I'm more peace loving than anything, and to see such arguements taking place is. well. quite sad. =(

like my mother always tells me. "a persons mouth is his or hers. you can't control what comes out from it." so don't be disheartened okay? cheers!

Yes my bro.... :thanks::thanks::bow::bow: I'm looking forward to getting my tank all set-up and I have some great reefers who are willing to help me out too. I can't be discouraged from what people might say....and I'm not going to let it get to me. :D