SG EXOTICS

ambystoma82

would u believe tht our spore coral reefs have such amazing corals....

which lead to my doubt of whether our NSW is worthy being clear...

then again y are we buying things which can be taken from our reefs..(no offences..)

then again where did e so call exotic LFS take their stocks from? ( no offences againz...)

but still the underwater world corals seems worse than those around them lol...

post-2836-1226078863.jpg

coraline cover rock... selling in LFS ???

• SRC Member

good stuff bro ambystoma.. never knew singapore had such corals.. :)

regarding the bobbit.. i realise the bigger they get, the shinier their body are.. gross..

• SRC Member
so much for US zoos

we also hv pink zoos...

so proud of our corals..

Wow the zoas looks nice.How i wish we can harvest them a bit.Take a chunk of rock and frag them.But leave some in the wild.That day i have nothing to do i search for corals around singapore.There are quite a lot of LPS here.And don't forget the carpet anemones with the clownfishes in it.Our coral reefs usually are exposed on low tides.

I always thought the reefs in Singapore have died.No wonder diving companies still help diving expeditions here too.

girlone.png

• SRC Member
Wow..where can i get this FREE CORALSSSS...

Sentosa,Semakau,Hantu,Cyrene reefs.............You get caught by NEA agents not my problem ah.

girlone.png

• SRC Member

pls pls pls don't take them from our local water... these corals are having a hard time as it is, trying to fight all the sediments in our local water. now that the land reclaimation is cut back by alot, they finally have a chance to grow and reproduce.. so leave them alone ya?

actually there's alot of other stuff in sg waters too... angel fish, sea horse, pipefish, nudibranch, etc etc =)

• SRC Member
pls pls pls don't take them from our local water... these corals are having a hard time as it is, trying to fight all the sediments in our local water. now that the land reclaimation is cut back by alot, they finally have a chance to grow and reproduce.. so leave them alone ya?

actually there's alot of other stuff in sg waters too... angel fish, sea horse, pipefish, nudibranch, etc etc =)

Yes i have to agree.Mostly here are softies and LPS.I still remember one pic showing a lot of huge hammers at Northern Sentosa shores.But now all kena buried and going to have an IR with a reef tank in the IR.

girlone.png