HIV

woonming

• SRC Member

The below statement was cut and paste from an email.

Just want to share with you..

Dear all:

BE CAREFUL IN FUTURE.............

"What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lives within us".

This happened in Paris. A few weeks ago, in a movie theatre, a person

sat on something poking on one of the seats. When she got up to see what it was, she found a needle sticking out of the seat

with a note attached saying: "You have just been infected by HIV"

The Disease Control Centre (in Paris) reports many similar events in

many other cities recently. All tested needles are HIV Positive. The

Centre also reports that needles have been found in the cash dispensers at public Banking Machines.

We ask everyone to use extreme caution when faced with this kind of

situation. All public chairs/seats should be inspected with vigilance

and caution before use. A careful visual inspection should be enough.

In addition, they ask that each of you pass this message along to all

members of your family and your friends of the potential danger.

One doctor has narrated a somewhat similar instance, which happened at the Priya Cinema in Delhi to one of his patients.

A Young Girl engaged and about to be married in a couple of months

was pricked while the movie was going on. The tag with the needle had the message "Welcome to the World of HIV+ family".

Though the doctors told her family that it takes about 6 months before the virus grow strong enough to start damaging your system and a healthy victim could survive about 5-6 years. The girl died in 4 months, perhaps more because of the "Shock thought".

We all have to be careful at public places, rest God help! This is very

important. Just think about saving THE LIFE of someone you don't

know by forwarding this message. Please, take a few seconds of your time to pass along.

The total population that would be infected by either HIV or STD around asia would increase to 76.2% within the age group from 15 to 29 by the year 2011.

The total population that would be infected by either HIV or STD around South Amercia would increase to 82.45% within the age group from 14 to 30 by the year 2011.

The information about the Paris incident has been sent by the Ville

d'Issy Les Moulineaux Municipal Police and to all departments of Ile de France who have transmitted this news to all its' cities.

• SRC Member

gone. but i just cant help it.. everytime browser opens fingers automatically type www.sgre, down arrow,down arrow, enter. So im back. And EPL been kind to me. managed to furnish my whole room studio and still have left over for a tank. so.. yea im back

• SRC Member

This email has been circulating for quite some years. In india i have heard a lot about this. Asking for a lift in bike and then pinching with the needle and so on. But i dont thk its true.

But the real question is how long the VIRUS can survive in the open atmosphere? I dont think it will survive long.

• SRC Member

Total bullshit! The HI Virus cannot survive in air or outside the body for more than a few seconds.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member

i was just reading thru the posts and was wondering how come Tanzy has yet to reply to this since it's regarding chemistry... and yeah.. he HAS indeed replied :lol::lol::lol:

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

• SRC Member

uh? 63% of married women have HIV?????? i shall stay single :P

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

• SRC Member
Those heroin shooters .. if they just wait a few damn seconds after borrowing needles . they can save themselves . sigh. Young people nowadays.. no patience

Have you tried telling an addict to wait for a few seconds while they are staring at the syringe?

Maybe we should introduce crack since it is a much cleaner drug.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

Yea...HIV only targets the CD4+ T-helper cells of the immune system. Such cells rapidly die upon exposure to air unless they are coated with a buffering solution. The probability of having an infected CD4+ cell or a viral particle on a needle tip of blood is extremely low. Considering there are other cells like monocytes and phagocytes...

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/