Apex Controlled System (Lab grade),
Deltec SC1455 Protein Skimmer,
Vortech MP40wQD,

Jebao RW-15

Maxspect Razor 320w
Eheim 1260 Return Pump,
Hailea HS-66A 1/4HP chiller,
TLF Reactor 150, running HydroCarbon 

:angry: arrr..such cruelty!! my heart bleeds for those poor tinggy...nearly cried...cant watch it ne more!!

Main tank: 4.5 x 2.5 x 2
Skimmer: Deltec AP701
Return pump: RD 6

Chiller: Daikin compressor with Titanium coil
Wavemaker: Jebao w-20, Maxspect Gyre xf150

Lighting: 8x54 ATI Sunpower Non-dimmable

Linked tank
Main tank: 2 x 1 x 2
Return: Eheim 1260
Lighting: AI Hydra 26 with controller
Wavemaker: Tunze 6025
My decommed 3 ft setup

• SRC Member
This is how cruel we human can be....for food? No...for fur! Sicked Chinese fur farmers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3oVHWDaz1M...feature=related

Those bast**ds are cruel... Somemore they're still alive... :cry2:

1ft cube with IOS [the low tech tank]

1. JBJ C-breeze to keep temp hovering around 27-28'C

2. LED clip on - 120 bulbs

-skimmer-less-

My 3 humble equipments that keeps my tank running... [DRIED OUT]

1. The RSM itself of course 2.My NEW Deltec MCE-300 Skimmer 3. My trusty Arctica Chiller

Tank parameters:

Temperature maintained at 25.3'C to 24.7'C

No3: 10ppm(b4 the use of the deltec skimmer)

No3: 5ppm (after use of the skimmer)

Others? too lazy to measure...LOL

Camera- EOS 50D

• SRC Member

My tears flow everytime l viewed the video and related ones in Youtube. The very least those bast***s could do is to kill them first. Clashing the animals' heads, and then skinning those poor animals ALIVE and still ALIVE after being skinned :cry: are bloody barbaric.

Called themselves a country with over 5000 years of rich history and culture. My ancestors were from China and l'm damned ashamed of what those mainland chinese are doing. :angry:

• 1 month later...
  • Senior Reefer

honestly, i hate most china people. u can flame me all u want, but i have little respect for the people there. i dunno if its the lack of education, or what, but seriouslly, i really have no respect for them. so much food in the world, must eat dog, bear, snake, cat, etc etc. where all the diseave outbreak from? SARS? from where? all from china. their products inside contain poison, the toys contain lead, potato chip inside got rat, soy sauce inside got hair! Arsenic also inside the soy sauce. So many jobs to do, must kill seals....summore cannot kill it humanely. The people there have no manners, anyhow spit in public, talk so loudly and uncouth. I am sad to say my ancestors were from china, but knowing that i do not grow up into people like them, i am contented.

PS, this post is not to the entire china. Like every country, there are good and there are bad.... i am just very disgusted by this act of humanity. I tell you.... god created this earth for us. It is our respoinsibility as the superior race to take care of it. Ultimately, our superiority will lead to our own demise. The cleveer we get, we destroy everything. global warming etc etc....because of us, the world is going to die. This is just the first step....now seal...next will be every other animal. Humans..... got potential to succeed, yet some are utterly disgusting.

• SRC Member
honestly, i hate most china people. u can flame me all u want, but i have little respect for the people there. i dunno if its the lack of education, or what, but seriouslly, i really have no respect for them. so much food in the world, must eat dog, bear, snake, cat, etc etc. where all the diseave outbreak from? SARS? from where? all from china. their products inside contain poison, the toys contain lead, potato chip inside got rat, soy sauce inside got hair! Arsenic also inside the soy sauce. So many jobs to do, must kill seals....summore cannot kill it humanely. The people there have no manners, anyhow spit in public, talk so loudly and uncouth. I am sad to say my ancestors were from china, but knowing that i do not grow up into people like them, i am contented.

PS, this post is not to the entire china. Like every country, there are good and there are bad.... i am just very disgusted by this act of humanity. I tell you.... god created this earth for us. It is our respoinsibility as the superior race to take care of it. Ultimately, our superiority will lead to our own demise. The cleveer we get, we destroy everything. global warming etc etc....because of us, the world is going to die. This is just the first step....now seal...next will be every other animal. Humans..... got potential to succeed, yet some are utterly disgusting.

cool down. lets support peta then. look at their cool ads

Peta video

I am just an average FR (fish reefing) writer. If you like my FRs, please upz my points.

• SRC Member

sick bastar*ds.. authorities should have stricter enforcement on such acts.. may these ppl die a terrible death..