New farm?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I went there be4 . and their service is good . but they say that they still waiting for shipments to come . they ask me to come back after Christmas . they say there will be fishes shipment coming . I like their service even if they sell some item quite expensive . We singaporean like to pay for service ma .

now they have beautiful sun corals , bubbles , open brain , bail brain , cat's paw , hammer head , jewel stone green and yellow and octopus branch . I heard 1 guy say that they having clearing sales for buttons , anemone on rock , blue sponge , cauliflower , leather at the range from $5 to $10 . Cheap right ?

Hey good news . LCK 9A the fish shipment came liao . Yesterday i went saw them unpacking to qurintine the fishes . I wanted to buy but they ask me come back tomorrow . they say they dont sell immidately to customers . they want their customer to buy the fish which is in good condition . than next time costomers than will come back buy from them again . but i dont see their qurintine room tank or room. but i saw ppl walking in and out the next door from their shop . i think the qurintine tank or room must be next door .anyway just to inform u guys who wanted to buy fishes , here is the good news . tats all . bye

serious la . I went there in the very late evening at abt 7.30 pm . and I saw them unpacking the fishes .

• SRC Member
Hey good news . LCK 9A the fish shipment came liao . Yesterday i went saw them unpacking to qurintine the fishes . I wanted to buy but they ask me come back tomorrow . they say they dont sell immidately to customers . they want their customer to buy the fish which is in good condition . than next time costomers than will come back buy from them again . but i dont see their qurintine room tank or room. but i saw ppl walking in and out the next door from their shop . i think the qurintine tank or room must be next door .anyway just to inform u guys who wanted to buy fishes , here is the good news . tats all . bye

20 lck 9a? went there ard 2pm.. never see lots fish leh

:yeah: I am waiting to add more fish to my tank. My little guys over fed my fishes and cause a disaster. I went there yesterday afternoon and there were no fishes. One of the oaks there says shipment for Xmas has been delayed and is hoping that came new year 2004 fishes will arrived. I went over to Pasir Ris and there were also not much choice to choose from too.

I ended buying some nice platta, a good nice red one. My wife love it too. Well I am going to go there this afternoon to gte some fishes. cabt wait anymore! Got to have some fishes swimming around, my kids want nemo and Dory.

But I today see i think all the fishes r from Phlippine . No Nemo leh .The guy call Kelvin say the Batam shipment will be here on this Saturday . I think go there stock up on Sunday the very best time . All the Batam corals and fishes also arrive so got more better choice ma .

I work for my dad near there , so always just by pass there lor . At the same time also help to update u all ma . heee heee .......