Maybe WTS a Skimz Skimmer

jyoon

• SRC Member

Hi All

Due to no approval from CEO to setup another tank, I would like to sell away this Skimz Skimmer brought last year from another reefer.

This should be a Skimz BM200 (not the latest model) and the warranty just expired in Dec 2008. It is running on a 2 * AquaBee 2000/1 (38W each) and can be used on tank 1000 L (normal stocking) 750 L (Heavy Stocking).

Had send back to AM for servicing last Nov 08 as notice 1 of the AquaBee pump is not that strong. AM had modified the air intake for this pump and it works perfectly (from the last test in AM shop). Will post the picture on the modification in the next post.

Willing to sell at S$218 (non neg).

T&C

1. Strictly due via PM only. Collection will be in Jurong West.

2. I reserve the rights to whom I would like to sell to or do not sell at all. It does not mean if you are the first person that PM me, I will sell to you.

3. Payment is strictly FCPOC (Full Cash Payment on collection).

post-9008-1231397253.jpg

post-9008-1231397270.jpg

post-9008-1231397284.jpg

• SRC Member

This skimmer can be used in-sump or out-sump. No feeder pump is included. It should need a 2000 L/hr feeder pump to satisfly this skimmer. Not sure is gavitational feed is possible.

You will need to have a sump compartment of 17" * 17" to host this skimmer. A height of 24" is needed. Guess standard cabinet of 36" should not be an issue. Please carter space for placing skimmer onto sump if intend to run in-sump.

The 2 AquaBee pumps are very new as you could see. Retail price for a AquaBee 2000/1 is S$148.

"O" ring for both pumps been replaced new.

post-9008-1231398066.jpg

post-9008-1231398078.jpg

• SRC Member

DO NOT buy by impluse. Make sure you really need such a skimmer before purchase.

Will assemble up the skimmer to take picture showing the skimmer running. Can only do it over the weekend. At the same time to test for leaks if any. Reason for dis-assemble this skimmer for storage is have the pumps dried completely.

If after the test run, do not find that its good for sales, then I will withdraw this sales.

A period of 7 days warranty for the reefer that purchase this. So after purchase, please test at home immediately. Apologize for not being able to let the buyer to test in my house. My house is too messy...ha ha.

Full refund (within 7 days week) if the buyer does not satisfly after purchase. After this warranty period, buyer will need to send back to AM directly. I am sure AM will be able to service this skimmer anytime cos they are the maker.

Upz for you bro.

Tank : 4 X 2 X 2 with low iron front panel and external overflow

Skimmer : BK SM200 with waste collector

Return Pumps : Red Dragon 6m3 and Ehiem 1262

FR : 2 X Deltec 509 & powered by AB2000

Nitrate Filter : Deltec NF 509 and tee off from AB2000

Calcium R'tor : Deltec PF 501 with RM secondary chamber

Kalkwasser R'tor : Deltec KM500

Chiller : Pansonic 1 HP Compressor with 20m titanium Coil

Wave Makers : 4 X Tunze 6055 with 7096 & Vortec MP40w

Controller : GHL Profilux

Lighting : ATI Powermodule 10 or 8 tubes

Water Top-up : Water Top-Up tank powered by Tunze Osmolator

External Monitor : American Pinpoint pH and Temp. Monitor for main tank and GHL Profilux Controller to measure temp, pH, Redox

Ozonizer : Sander C50

UV : Corallife 6x

Algae Scrubbler

This skimmer can be used in-sump or out-sump. No feeder pump is included. It should need a 2000 L/hr feeder pump to satisfly this skimmer. Not sure is gavitational feed is possible.

You will need to have a sump compartment of 17" * 17" to host this skimmer. A height of 24" is needed. Guess standard cabinet of 36" should not be an issue. Please carter space for placing skimmer onto sump if intend to run in-sump.

The 2 AquaBee pumps are very new as you could see. Retail price for a AquaBee 2000/1 is S$148.

"O" ring for both pumps been replaced new.

good buy... the cost for a needlewheel aquabee 2000/1 cost more than the selling price...

Hi All

Due to no approval from CEO to setup another tank, I would like to sell away this Skimz Skimmer brought last year from another reefer.

This should be a Skimz BM200 (not the latest model) and the warranty just expired in Dec 2008. It is running on a 2 * AquaBee 2000/1 (38W each) and can be used on tank 1000 L (normal stocking) 750 L (Heavy Stocking).

Had send back to AM for servicing last Nov 08 as notice 1 of the AquaBee pump is not that strong. AM had modified the air intake for this pump and it works perfectly (from the last test in AM shop). Will post the picture on the modification in the next post.

Willing to sell at S$218 (non neg).

T&C

1. Strictly due via PM only. Collection will be in Jurong West.

2. I reserve the rights to whom I would like to sell to or do not sell at all. It does not mean if you are the first person that PM me, I will sell to you.

3. Payment is strictly FCPOC (Full Cash Payment on collection).

it really need it now as my current skimmer under rated for my 4ft...when can i collect it from u...is it possible u keep it for me...plz...tq