j-QUaD's Reef

j-QUaD

• SRC Member
bro nuclear_fibre's picture really shows a very good comparison of the Yellow Eagles Vs Sunflowers.. :) very pretty sia.. good specimen u have there bro jQuad..

Yup you will see 2 types of bam bam orange, and also the yellow eagle eyes and sunflowers in the same picture. Good for comparisons and also for ppl to clear their confusion...

Hope u found the picture useful...

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The zoas were placed in my prop tank when u came la. U just stare at my main tank right bro?! :lol:

Haha actually i got my yellow eagle eyes and bam bam orange from coral fanatics myself when i ordered from them early last year. I still got pictures of how they looked like when i unpacked them from my personal shipment. from about 5 polyps of each, they grew to cover the entire rock... :upsidedown:

Ya and apart from you and me, so far i haven seen anyone else with this yet.... :eyebrow:

Will take good care of it la... if either of our polyps die we can still exchange... ^_^

hw abt fragging more if both of ur polyps die still got other pple lolx..

hmm.. since no fraggeble can post e initial pics? :eyebrow:

j-quad must hv thought ur gd stuff all in main tank.. <_<<_<

• SRC Member
The one U told me u juz bot @ GO when I was @ ur place somewhere in Nov./Dec........ :P

U mean this one? This one hasn't been growing, in fact, parts of it has been melting away. Now left with about half. Not sure if I should bother it......

post-5641-1233147277.jpg

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg