Lemon's tank!

yikai

wah *expletive* i damn sad liao u all still like this. WORST period of the year. EXAMS 3 weeks ended on friday then monday str8 away reservist 2 weeks. WTF am i so suay. think i kanna some dirty stuffs hanging with u all too much!

Reservist is fun!so will make you miss your tank more(absence makes the heart grow fonder)haha!

• SRC Member
3 x 2 x 2 tank

running on eheim 1260 as pump for chiller

and eheim 1262 as pump for return

deltec apf 600 skimmer

resun chiller

dosing of additives once a week or once every two weeks

water change using NSW from iwarna

dosing of supplements such as iodine and phytomax from kent marine

sometimes use AZ-NO3 also

feeding 2 times a day with mysis, once a day with NLS pellets

is there anything else i missed out? o.O

How often is water change? How about the water parameters? So for asking so much but I think you have a beautiful tank :thanks:

• Senior Reefer
How often is water change? How about the water parameters? So for asking so much but I think you have a beautiful tank :thanks:

hi thanks for the compliment. i strive to create an equally beautiful tank made up of LPS and sofites only. my tank cannot support SPS although they are super beautiful :(

i'm sorry i cannot help you on water parameters, i don't test. i only know my NO3 ranges between 25-50ppm. was 100 before ._.

i don't test PO4, but i have a feeling its creeping up. as algae growth and red slime is creeping up on me.

i dont test for calsium and magnesium, although i dose them semi-regularly. my corals are growing new heads so i assume the calcium and magnesium is alright. plus i do water changes once every week/2 week, so it should replenish.

err..... ._. im only human my friend. dont have bionic memory powers. but if im not wrong, it is on comycus's thread. posted my experience on this coral there. can go find. his thread doesnt have many pages so will be easy for u.

hey Jeremy,

you can try use the search function for topics or within topics. for within topic search, its just above of the "thread page number below"

and Niki~~~~, pack your field pack, dun surf forum liao.

if not late for bookin then kanna extra. :lol:

Yea did a search but came across one small topic about elegance, but i did remember there were some discussion on "member's tank" so just asking if Super Lemon can remember.

No problem lemon thanks.

• SRC Member
got this from iwarna :)

believe its a very special zoa hehe... they're called oxides according to zoaid.

nice catch.. i bought a similar one a few years back from iwarna during their tonga shipment.. havent seen anything similar until now.. good catch.. :peace:

• SRC Member
just got news that i'll be going overseas on tuesday next week for 1 week. no one at home to take care of tank. i got no maid! -sigh-

i can help you take care! but cannot confirm when u come back all the GEMS are still around! hahaha :evil:

A man with a reef tank is a man with an empty wallet...

• Senior Reefer
i can help you take care! but cannot confirm when u come back all the GEMS are still around! hahaha :evil:

haha. this is the inevitable lah. there will be a day where the tank will bea burden. guess i'll have to get a close friend to pop by every now and then. will have the entrust my house key with him. :eyeblur: :eyeblur:

the GEMs will still be around for sure.

some in my tank, some in Comy's tank, some in your tank. whahahaha

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• SRC Member
the GEMs will still be around for sure.

some in my tank, some in Comy's tank, some in your tank. whahahaha

wah how come I keep quiet you still know what I'm thinking!

tsk tsk... I will never ever steal your gems lemon...

Will leave some polyps/frag for you one... not so cold blooded like others here... Pass me your keys tmr k? :D

• Senior Reefer
Wa!another guy leaving his tank for more than a week!HAHA!

Maybe you can pass me some exquisites?I put in my UNCYCLED PICO tank.AHAh can help kick start my cycling process!LOL

ok bro! haha. or why dont u put ur pico into my tank!! haha. i cycle for u

ok bro! haha. or why dont u put ur pico into my tank!! haha. i cycle for u

:upsidedown:

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

• Senior Reefer

shifted the huge xenia as its too big. blocking out light from my zoas and clam.

replacing its position are my 2 GSP. i find it looks better. plus once it grows on the glass, it will be very nice.

post-15755-1260241399_thumb.jpg

post-15755-1260241405_thumb.jpg

shifted the huge xenia as its too big. blocking out light from my zoas and clam.

replacing its position are my 2 GSP. i find it looks better. plus once it grows on the glass, it will be very nice.

your clam open until so wide!!!!

• Senior Reefer
your clam open until so wide!!!!

that's an $8 clam from PR haha. got it when it was smaller.. colour wise cannot compare to those ultra grade maximas. but it fills up the space pretty well

• Senior Reefer

things aren't always as cheery as they look in my tank. i think PO4 is creeping up on me. tomorrow marks my 1 year tank anniversary and my joining of this forum :D have never used any PO4 controlling media for 1 year. looks like i'll need to start using it soon. can see some red slime growing :(

perhaps the death of my 1 year old blasto is the result of this. had this green 1 for very long time. grew 5 baby heads for me behind. its dying. how sad. only 1 head is still healthy... even my true octo is not opening as huge as it used to almost 6 months ago when i got it :/

post-15755-1260260623_thumb.jpg

• Senior Reefer

appears that the "galaxy" i bought few weeks ago, was in fact, a torch coral! placed it in a different location. looked at the skeleton and yes its a torch. a mini version. verry cute.

the red and blue mushrooms have never been so huge before. underneath that single red mushroom is probably like 3-4 more -_- loving the nutrients i guess

post-15755-1260260727_thumb.jpg

• Senior Reefer

can u spot the little guy? it's perpetually upsidedown. don't be fooled. he is lighting fast to get whatever food that flows into the overhang. not much food goes to that area though... but when they do, he gets every single one of em.

post-15755-1260260841_thumb.jpg

• Senior Reefer

A half tank shot and a full tank shot. hm... not much change despite the nutrients. in fact, i don't know how much PO4 i have since i don't test... but the signs manifest themselves by signaling the arrival of the dreaded red slime -_-

post-15755-1260260962_thumb.jpg

post-15755-1260260968_thumb.jpg