Lemon's tank!

yikai

• SRC Member

my rics exploded in size whilst i was away! nice! my humble collection.

i have another small rock which i didnt take photo of. same colour combi and same size. so i figured posting one will suffic.

I'm so jealous... <_<

I'm so jealous... dry.gif

your tank might be rics nemesis, Peace. :P

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• Senior Reefer

One of my dreams fulfilled. I don't care if he wanna eat any coral in my tank. Let it.

Chaetodon (Roaps) declivis. The marquesan or declivis butterflies. This subgenus of butterflies, the roaps, consisting of declivis, mitratus, burggessi, tinkerii and mitratus, are one of the easiest butterflies to care for. Otherwise known as the tinkeri complex, these butterflies feed immediately on arrival and some even in their shipping bags. by far one of the, if not, the most easy species of butterflies to keep. if not for the hefty price that is.

here's my 2nd fav of the subgenus. the declivis. feeding agressively on mysis and pellets in my tank now.

funny how it does not seem to be afraid of anything. even my hand, face etc at the glass point blank. i love it when he extends his fins. the armani style dorsal is cool but what strikes me the most is the swiss knife like ana| fin. a splendid fish.

post-15755-1270819216756_thumb.jpg

• Senior Reefer

here's from the net showing the large spike at the ana| fin.

one thing about this species i find is the inconsistency in the yellow colouration on the back. i like those with more yellow but the one i got is largely black. which is still fine.

post-15755-12708194589067_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

nice nice. :eyebrow: how much u paid for it?

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• Senior Reefer

Awesome fish.... How about getting the other lol

lol. if i wanted to get i would have gotten both at the start and introduced both together. but i think 1 will be okay even though i would like two. but too ex liao....

nice nice. :eyebrow: how much u paid for it?

expensive considered its a declivis. shall not disclose price :)

my rics exploded in size whilst i was away! nice! my humble collection.

i have another small rock which i didnt take photo of. same colour combi and same size. so i figured posting one will suffic.

Nice colour combi....very attractive!:)

• SRC Member

AH HAH LEMON!!! you BOUGHT THE fishy!!!!! LOL hahhahaha I knew you'd buy it in the end.. :)

ooh yes ketchup say you are rich... found some gold in india.. :) hee hee hee

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

• Senior Reefer

desi. i purposely saved my india money and did not buy anything. so when i got back, i rushed to convert it to spend hehe.

peacemaker, racoons are very beautiful but are not reefsafe at all. i like the red sea variant onne best.

i feel like adding butterflies now. kinda dont care if they nip my corals. most are softies anyway. not very tasty.

• SRC Member
  • SRC Member

Lemon is really all action no talk... you really went ahead to buy the declivis without a moment's hesitation. Looks like money well spent, it's really beautiful! :D

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

One of my dreams fulfilled. I don't care if he wanna eat any coral in my tank. Let it.

Chaetodon (Roaps) declivis. The marquesan or declivis butterflies. This subgenus of butterflies, the roaps, consisting of declivis, mitratus, burggessi, tinkerii and mitratus, are one of the easiest butterflies to care for. Otherwise known as the tinkeri complex, these butterflies feed immediately on arrival and some even in their shipping bags. by far one of the, if not, the most easy species of butterflies to keep. if not for the hefty price that is.

here's my 2nd fav of the subgenus. the declivis. feeding agressively on mysis and pellets in my tank now.

funny how it does not seem to be afraid of anything. even my hand, face etc at the glass point blank. i love it when he extends his fins. the armani style dorsal is cool but what strikes me the most is the swiss knife like ana| fin. a splendid fish.

Beautiful fish! :D

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

• Senior Reefer

Lemon is really all action no talk... you really went ahead to buy the declivis without a moment's hesitation. Looks like money well spent, it's really beautiful! :D

beautiful, extremely hardy, what's more to wait. haha.

Beautiful fish! :D

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

thanks mark!

Bro, No photo?

got. previous page.

beautiful, extremely hardy, what's more to wait. haha.

thanks mark!

got. previous page.

Oh.. Paisei.. Missed it out.. So small.. LOL... So now you going into butterfly already...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• Senior Reefer

Oh.. Paisei.. Missed it out.. So small.. LOL... So now you going into butterfly already...

ok ok lah. have always liked butterfly just that last time i very particular about reef safeness. nowadays i quite bo chap. i losing interest in zoas so that's a huge load off my shoulders. and most of my softies quite unpalatable.

i plan to keep a few butterflies. they add alot of colour to the tank. copperband, declivis and maybe 1-2 more. maybe a mitratus and a P.marcellae? i need to trap some fishes first.

• Senior Reefer

We can look for marcellae or aya together... One of my favorite butterfly...

Get a pair, they will look nice in a pair..

marcellae LCK bring in before a few times. aya and marcellae look kinda similar to me. but both oso v nice.

• SRC Member

ok ok lah. have always liked butterfly just that last time i very particular about reef safeness. nowadays i quite bo chap. i losing interest in zoas so that's a huge load off my shoulders. and most of my softies quite unpalatable.

i plan to keep a few butterflies. they add alot of colour to the tank. copperband, declivis and maybe 1-2 more. maybe a mitratus and a P.marcellae? i need to trap some fishes first.

selling any wrasse?

• Senior Reefer
tEc' date='10 April 2010 - 07:01 AM' timestamp='1270854102' post='897603']

selling any wrasse?

if i manage to trap, i'm only sellign the cheap ones. like my very alpha solar and some flashers. but all quite big and flashy.