Lemon's tank!

yikai

• Senior Reefer
It will only make you hungrier.. Haha..

that's why not watching lol. discovery channel some crap about sacred sacrifice.... and animal planet got boring lion show. argh. and starworld is spamming american idol like 24 hours a day.

bloody phone wont spoil no matter how hard i throw it. to think i treated it so well to prevent it from spoiling. it still give me problems. no luck with nokia phones. its like keeping a freakin bandit angel. argh! think i'll go repair it while im away in my 3 week trip. dont need it there anyway.

anyway yes the fungia from GO. got 2. 1 was solid gold with no green. but the gold not as gold as mine.

i got the other today, poisoned by you, haha...

• Senior Reefer

still got solar wrasse and naoko's fairy wrasse, which i don't have pictures. the naoko's is in a friend's tank for safekeeping until i return.

meanwhile, hope to see all of them when i get back!

• SRC Member
N97. dont get it. bleeped uped fone. touch screen spoil...everything spoil .ARGHARGH. i smashed it against the wall like 5 times today. dam pissed with it.

anyway, its even nicer in real life.. its like a little gold coin.

Not bad la... got smashed 5 times/day by you and still working!! can intro to PCK limited !

• Senior Reefer

update on my hitch hiker pink tip speckled GBTA. it has settled down nicely but at a weird position. its not in direct lighting...lol. anyway, if it's happy then i'm happy.

the pink tips are not as prominent when it expands though.

post-15755-1268648733_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

:yeah:

I hope it does well and grows in your tank, that's your lucky charm. I only seem to get worms and crabs as hitch hikers, how come don't have your kind of luck hahaha.

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

update on my hitch hiker pink tip speckled GBTA. it has settled down nicely but at a weird position. its not in direct lighting...lol. anyway, if it's happy then i'm happy.

the pink tips are not as prominent when it expands though.

It is still nice...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• Senior Reefer
:yeah:

I hope it does well and grows in your tank, that's your lucky charm. I only seem to get worms and crabs as hitch hikers, how come don't have your kind of luck hahaha.

thanks! i hope it grows well too! it's too near my lobo though. hope it doesn't expand any bigger or move closer.

nah i've gotten some real horrible hitchikers. 20-30+ crabs, a couple of mantis shrimps, one giant pistol shrimp (still in my tank btw).

but the best hitch hiker i ever got was this BTA! apart from some misc corals.

• SRC Member

very nice wrasses bro Lemon, i'm super tempted.. maybe for my next project i know what i'll be getting already.. :eyebrow:

• Senior Reefer

well cya on 6th april peeps! will be flying off thursday morning!

some pictures on how my tank has evolved thus far.... brings back memories looking at my LPS tank before. sometimes i wonder if i made the right choice to decom LPS for softies.

• Senior Reefer

Started out with LPS. tank was packed with rocks, but also packed with corals. i have to say i loved how it looked. but the abundance of rocks meant that my fishes were unhappy. it was squeezy, and i cannot add in as many fishes as i would like.

Not to mention the sheer amount of rocks meant i had less water volume to play around with. but the tank was beautiful in my eyes. and its certainly one of my favourite shots ever!

post-15755-1268760888_thumb.jpg

post-15755-1268760893_thumb.jpg

post-15755-1268760899_thumb.jpg

• Senior Reefer

but after awhile, i got bored of playing with LPS. and after being poisoned into soft corals, i decided to convert my tank to softy dominated. i took this chance to remove most of the rocks too.

so i removed and sold most of my powerful LPS. like euphyllias.

then it looked like this.

after the addition of some softies

post-15755-1268760999_thumb.jpg

post-15755-1268761050_thumb.jpg

• Senior Reefer

then it progressed on to this. by now majority of my LPS have already been sold with the exception of the octo and the elegance. looking back, my LPS tank did look much better than my current softy tank. but i can't change anything now :P just take the opportunity to make the current 1 better! HAHAHAHA

post-15755-1268761149_thumb.jpg

• Senior Reefer

And, after getting poisoned by my steel blue and red favia, i stumbled upon this.

a picture of a black and red favia from a coral blog. when i first saw this, i bookmarked the page and saved the photo. Black is my favourite colour, and the red matches well with it. never will i imagine finding a black coral. it's my fav colour!

post-15755-1268761472_thumb.jpg

• Senior Reefer

managed to dig out my virgin FTS! wow lol.

it changed from this, to this, to this, to this, to this....

back then i still had my pellet eating moorish idol, before i gave it away.

post-15755-1268761684_thumb.jpg

post-15755-1268761691_thumb.jpg

post-15755-1268761709_thumb.jpg

post-15755-1268761717_thumb.jpg

• Senior Reefer

i sold the elegance coral already, so technically, there is no latest FTS. will post the LATEST FTS tomorrow. :) 1 day before i leave. so i can record any noticible changes when i get back. :heh:

managed to dig out my virgin FTS! wow lol.

it changed from this, to this, to this, to this, to this....

back then i still had my pellet eating moorish idol, before i gave it away.

i like your last scape best.

with the elegance sold, it should be nicer now especially if you stack a small scape there (maybe max 1/3 of the tank height)

all the best for your trip, stay safe and take more photos :)

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!