Yuma and mushrooms

Fragmaster

• SRC Member

Wow the orange yuma is hot stuff, glad I got that small frag from you last month, it's grown almost 30% in size :)

BTW, lemon, I can frag a piece of that melon mushroom for you when I got the time, lazy to do it this week.

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

• SRC Member
Wow the orange yuma is hot stuff, glad I got that small frag from you last month, it's grown almost 30% in size :)

BTW, lemon, I can frag a piece of that melon mushroom for you when I got the time, lazy to do it this week.

Thanks bro. Glad to know the frag is doing well in your tank. :)

• Senior Reefer

haha thanks man. u do so much for me. must find a way to repay u. my corals now all so raw.not ready to frag....haiz lol

• Senior Reefer
yo bro, how big is the goby?? suitable 4 my nano?? coral safe?? n wat's the size 4 the open brain??

sis paulin, yellow watchman goby can get very territorial if in a small tank. if u add, u have to becareful of what kind of fish u add next time :) usually it will chase fish that swim slowly or swim at the sand bed like mandarin fish or other gobies. just letting you know :D

It is suitable for nano and it is coral safe, but it can get aggresive. so u have to keep an eye on him and ur other fishies :D

sis paulin, yellow watchman goby can get very territorial if in a small tank. if u add, u have to becareful of what kind of fish u add next time :) usually it will chase fish that swim slowly or swim at the sand bed like mandarin fish or other gobies. just letting you know :D

It is suitable for nano and it is coral safe, but it can get aggresive. so u have to keep an eye on him and ur other fishies :D

oic.... thank 4 the info..... ok i will decide tomorrow when i go over to fragmaster house...