Solo77' 4X2X2 Setup

Solo77

got a small one, comptemplating whether i should continue to keep my big one.....

when u have 2 sohal ??? trying to follow my foot steps is it ??

Tank : 4 X 2 X 2 with low iron front panel and external overflow

Skimmer : BK SM200 with waste collector

Return Pumps : Red Dragon 6m3 and Ehiem 1262

FR : 2 X Deltec 509 & powered by AB2000

Nitrate Filter : Deltec NF 509 and tee off from AB2000

Calcium R'tor : Deltec PF 501 with RM secondary chamber

Kalkwasser R'tor : Deltec KM500

Chiller : Pansonic 1 HP Compressor with 20m titanium Coil

Wave Makers : 4 X Tunze 6055 with 7096 & Vortec MP40w

Controller : GHL Profilux

Lighting : ATI Powermodule 10 or 8 tubes

Water Top-up : Water Top-Up tank powered by Tunze Osmolator

External Monitor : American Pinpoint pH and Temp. Monitor for main tank and GHL Profilux Controller to measure temp, pH, Redox

Ozonizer : Sander C50

UV : Corallife 6x

Algae Scrubbler

ya, trying to convince myself to clear some big ones or stop visiting lfs....lol

no need cube, mostly old stocks, go near the tank, all will come to me....lol. just gotten the len and learned quite a bit from the seller. hehe.

ya , wait till i polish my skill and fully setup the tank......busy with new hse....

thats overwhelming in stock number.

must be very shiok to drop 1 cube of frozen food and see all the fish whack right? :upsidedown:

hows the new lens?!

i bet they will be alot of new photographs update from you ^_^

External Monitor : American Pinpoint pH and Temp. Monitor for main tank and GHL Profilux Controller to measure temp, pH, Redox

Algae Scrubbler

errrr. can teach me how to assess how my fishes and sys are coping?

wah 60 fish +-! must be a sight to behold. how's your fishes and systems coping?

Algae Scrubbler

• SRC Member
ya, trying to convince myself to clear some big ones or stop visiting lfs....lol

no need cube, mostly old stocks, go near the tank, all will come to me....lol. just gotten the len and learned quite a bit from the seller. hehe.

ya , wait till i polish my skill and fully setup the tank......busy with new hse....

;) sound good. go get busy. and lets discuss more on the lens when you are more free.

the more u shoot, the better you get. so start shooting~ play with ISO, aperture and shutter speed. maybe u can teach me the white balance when u are getting better. i suck at white balance setting, find it hard for aquarium shooting to get the right color.

also learn that distortion is common for this marco in build lens. at the edges. but no big deal, when ur subject is in the center.

i decided to go get extension tube for that lens to push up to 1:1 life size. let you know the results when i get my hands on it.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member
got a small one, comptemplating whether i should continue to keep my big one.....

i go and help u catch the big one

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

thanks. The sohals are getting along well as the smaller one was introduced first and the bigger one was introduced later.

Algae Scrubbler

• SRC Member
fish list:

1. 3 Purple Tang

2. 3 Yellow Tang

3. 2 Sohal Tang

4. 1 Clown Tang

5. 1 Convict Tang

6. 1 Kole Tang

7. 1 Chevron Tang

8. 1 Alantic Blue Tang

9. 2 Blue Tang

10. 1 Powder Blue Tang

11. 1 Alantic Archillies Tang

12. 2 Sailfin Tang

13. 2 Sunburst Anthia

14. 4 true perculas Clown

15. 2 Maroon Clown

16. 2 Black Ocellaris Clown

17. Paired Flame Wrasse

18. Paired Blue Sided Wrasse

19. Paired Carpenter Flasher Wrasse

20. Paired Red Fin Wrasse

21. Paired Rosy Scale Wrasse

22. 2 Yellow Wrasse

23. 2 Purple Queen Anthia

24. 2 yellow clown goby

25. 1 green goby

26. 1 Mida Blenny

27. 1 Multiline Basslet

28. 1 Algae Blenny

29. 1 Flame Angel

30. 1 Mystery Wrasse

31. 3 Cleaner Shrimps

32. 3 Fire Shrimps

33. Scarlet Hermits, snails, sand star, etc.

(that's all i can remember)

Livestock yet to port over...

1. Flame Hawk

2. Peppermint Hog(if not sold, will bring over).

bro, we name you the fish king in SRC already. :bow:

Your fishes must be very happy to upgrade to a larger tank from their previous 2ft cube. haha

Main Tank: 5 x 1 x 1

Return from overflow: Eheim compact+ 5000

Lighting: 2x 54W T5

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1350

Chiller: Arctica 1/10

Wave Maker: Tunze Nano Wavebox & Tunze 6055 with Photocell
Monitor 1: American Marine Pinpoint pH monitor
Monitor 2: American Marine Pinpoint Temperature monitor

no lar. Big fishes happy...small fishes...not happy....must build traffic light in my tank....paiseh, that night cannot invite you to my house....me no fish king....more other fish lovers around. : )

Algae Scrubbler

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

yoz bro... picture leh... :D

My 3ft tank

Dimension --> 3ftx1.5ftx2ft

Ehiem 1262 return

Ehiem 1260

Artica 1/5hp Chiller

Tunze 6055 + 7091 single controller

EcoTech Marine Vortech MP40W

Royal Exclusive Mini BubbleKing 160

Lumenarc 250watt 10K BLV

02x Giesemann T5 39watt (blue + Actinic)

Deltec 501 CR

Bro Joe, saw y with yr daughter at cf but didn't greet u cos scare u forgotten me, pai seh for that, not I dao but I am more a introvert person. Yup in My tank and sumo but most fishes still alive bu not those smaller and shy fishes. The traffic is one way for the big tangs, all small fishes must give way, those in

my sump . . Got blended by my 6m3. . sigz . Now thinking to go all small especially seeing those small yt and pt in the farm. .

Bro chris, my fts is nothing lar. . Fish only with little coral, u want to donate sone to me. . Lol, stock up slowly as haven firm up scaping and setup. . .

Algae Scrubbler

Bro Joe, saw y with yr daughter at cf but didn't greet u cos scare u forgotten me, pai seh for that, not I dao but I am more a introvert person. Yup in My tank and sumo but most fishes still alive bu not those smaller and shy fishes. The traffic is one way for the big tangs, all small fishes must give way, those in

my sump . . Got blended by my 6m3. . sigz . Now thinking to go all small especially seeing those small yt and pt in the farm. .

Bro chris, my fts is nothing lar. . Fish only with little coral, u want to donate sone to me. . Lol, stock up slowly as haven firm up scaping and setup. . .

Algae Scrubbler

hi bro, how is your kid, are u coming back ? my thread is very messy...lol

Algae Scrubbler

• SRC Member
hi bro, how is your kid, are u coming back ? my thread is very messy...lol

my girl is coming 2 years old next week. still pending. cos i am looking at North-East area. there are so much changer here. new mods, additional of admin and wow... you are senior member :D most people go for better equipment here as well. those equipments you have were in my wishlist for a long time :D

it seems now it is easy available.

actually, i avoid coming here often because i couldn't resist the "temptation". the reefing still stand very stand in me. just read at the sps thread... good ness, those dosing and issue i have been through, nothing much have change.

age.png

Glad to hear things are fine. Mine is 1 yr old. Great if you stay near north east, near your workplace and my place....lol. Bro, certain things can change while others remain. Title is nothing....just posted alot of BS....hehe...nothing beats real and proven experience which i lack. The education and knowledge transfers may be successful and that explains the reason why ppl getting better equipment. The list i got was the result of poison by you....hahaha. Ya, through, to cure the temptation is to stop visiting forum....which i am trying ...wahaha....hopeful the day u come back is not the day i decom.... : )

Algae Scrubbler

• SRC Member
my girl is coming 2 years old next week. still pending. cos i am looking at North-East area. there are so much changer here. new mods, additional of admin and wow... you are senior member :D most people go for better equipment here as well. those equipments you have were in my wishlist for a long time :D

it seems now it is easy available.

actually, i avoid coming here often because i couldn't resist the "temptation". the reefing still stand very stand in me. just read at the sps thread... good ness, those dosing and issue i have been through, nothing much have change.

good to see you around Gary, hope everything going well for your side. i will be waiting for ur "strive back". and its fast, almost 2 years now since i last met you and you decom because of time needed for your baby girl. time do really flys.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member
Glad to hear things are fine. Mine is 1 yr old. Great if you stay near north east, near your workplace and my place....lol. Bro, certain things can change while others remain. Title is nothing....just posted alot of BS....hehe...nothing beats real and proven experience which i lack. The education and knowledge transfers may be successful and that explains the reason why ppl getting better equipment. The list i got was the result of poison by you....hahaha. Ya, through, to cure the temptation is to stop visiting forum....which i am trying ...wahaha....hopeful the day u come back is not the day i decom.... : )

in fact, you have grow so much more in the reefing when i scanned through your thread. so much mature and senior now :D

hehehe... my wife has agree for me to go back reefing. but this time, smaller tank 2(L)x2(w)x1.5(h) with fish and LR only. no corals. easy to manage. my daughter like to looks at fishes. if i move to north-east within this year, i will need to look at your place to see how you place your tank. i have some idea of the layout. and please hor, don't decom when i am back lor. we can have coffee anytime and talk about reef and poison each other :D

good to see you around Gary, hope everything going well for your side. i will be waiting for ur "strive back". and its fast, almost 2 years now since i last met you and you decom because of time needed for your baby girl. time do really flys.

wow law, time really flies... you guys really go for BK. deltac to more demand anymore? reddragon pump is seem more common now also. i am 2 year lag behind in reefing. really must learn from you guys.

i am still as busy as before. will be more busy if i will have my 2nd child this year (am trying hehehe).

just wanna catch up... is conrad still the admin here?

age.png

Bro, conrad not the admin anymore, Larry is.

Algae Scrubbler

• SRC Member
Bro, conrad not the admin anymore, Larry is.

wow... that was a great change. i most most of the mods here too. i was just amazed :D time really flied. my registered date at SRC was 2004. i started reefing was in late 2003. goodness, am getting older each day.

so sorry OT at your thread :P

age.png

No pro bro. My thread has nothing to show. Lol.

Algae Scrubbler

sorry for the harsh short text as was busy attending my child and looking at your post. Haha....nothing much has grown except my tummy...wahaha....am i childish when i start off....lol. Joking..hehe. Great to hear u are coming back. Bro, i got some 2ft lightings and skimmers, left over from my 2ft decom. Hence, if you need any equipment, can check with me....hehehe.

in fact, you have grow so much more in the reefing when i scanned through your thread. so much mature and senior now :D

hehehe... my wife has agree for me to go back reefing. but this time, smaller tank 2(L)x2(w)x1.5(h) with fish and LR only. no corals. easy to manage. my daughter like to looks at fishes. if i move to north-east within this year, i will need to look at your place to see how you place your tank. i have some idea of the layout. and please hor, don't decom when i am back lor. we can have coffee anytime and talk about reef and poison each other :D

wow law, time really flies... you guys really go for BK. deltac to more demand anymore? reddragon pump is seem more common now also. i am 2 year lag behind in reefing. really must learn from you guys.

i am still as busy as before. will be more busy if i will have my 2nd child this year (am trying hehehe).

just wanna catch up... is conrad still the admin here?

Algae Scrubbler

• SRC Member

it is not childish. it is that i am very much amazing with the deep of the understand and knowledge you now have. so much better than me. i have to re-learn and re-start all over again.

hehehe... i am still wanting to go for deltec. i am still trust the german technology. actually i am looking at either AP701 (short version of AP801 or AP600) may be AP701 is really overkill for the 2ft cube.

age.png

i do have deltec mce600...if you are interested....and h&s150 - 2001. Sander ozoner, lighting, etc.

Algae Scrubbler