decomming current tank ..everything must go

hi i am currently running a 2 by 1.5 by 1.5 tank, everything must go as my new tank will be coming in next sat:) 422 tank

looking forward to it.

so currently everything must go.

not much fishes so yup,

lots of zoa , 1 bubble , 1 gonia , 1 prata ( bleach and not in good shape ) , 1 hammer suitable for nano tank, 1 orange plate,

1 black sun, 1 yellow sun. 2 lobo

interested can view at tamp

my contact 9671 9631

daniel

can sms me,

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi i am currently running a 2 by 1.5 by 1.5 tank, everything must go as my new tank will be coming in next sat:) 422 tank

looking forward to it.

not much fishes so yup,

lots of zoa , 1 bubble , 1 gonia , 1 prata ( bleach and not in good shape ) , 1 hammer suitable for nano tank, 1 orange plate,

my contact 9671 9631

daniel

can sms me,

hi just to note, there is a red blasto too

and fyi, there is 1 pic of prata which is still alright, that is the before pic, i took another one with a group of zoa , its white but still opening

the tank is also for sale, and also the T5 4 tube lighting, very new

and hanging filter pump, berlin hang on skimmer

interested in anything just sms me

or can come and view it at tamp

cheers

post-16133-1241792372.jpg

post-16133-1241792409.jpg

post-16133-1241792465.jpg

post-16133-1241792496.jpg

post-16133-1241792517.jpg

post-16133-1241792557.jpg

post-16133-1241792580.jpg

post-16133-1241792594.jpg

post-16133-1241792609.jpg

post-16133-1241792627.jpg

post-16133-1241792644.jpg

post-16133-1241793049.jpg

post-16133-1241793063.jpg

post-16133-1241793082.jpg

post-16133-1241793100.jpg

post-16133-1241793117.jpg

post-16133-1241793136.jpg

post-16133-1241793158.jpg

post-16133-1241793174.jpg

post-16133-1241793189.jpg

• SRC Member

and fyi, there is 1 pic of prata which is still alright, that is the before pic, i took another one with a group of zoa , its white but still opening

cheers

Bro legendz1987, is the 2 x 1.5 x 1.5 tank, i give it to you FOC? If this is the one, i suggest you donate to other reefer rather than selling it away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my favourite fish only.

Give me one more chance....

• SRC Member

Bro, did u get those chromis free from reefers too and now selling them for a profit? I want chromis lei can give them to me free? :whistle

4x1.5x2.3 home tank

6x2x2.3 office tank

• SRC Supporter

Bro....upgarding to import more black clown ?

My little ocean
Mix Reef-Main tank 30 inches Length x 32 inches Width x 18 inches Height
2 X Skim DC return pump
Aquabee 2000 chiller feeder

Hailea 1/2 Chiller
1 X Tunze nano wavebox

2 X EcoTech Marine Vortech MP10W
Deltec skimmer - Internal
Lumenarc 400watt 12K Reeflux

8 X T5 ATI Powermodule
Prolifux control with external touchscreen display
Refugium keeping chaeto

Bro legendz1987, is the 2 x 1.5 x 1.5 tank, i give it to you FOC? If this is the one, i suggest you donate to other reefer rather than selling it away.

yup bro :) this is the one that u gave me, man its good, thanks haha, now clearing the things inside, if in the end all cleared maybe will just give it away, can't wait for 422 to come, maybe will be like it just keep fish and no more corals

Bro, did u get those chromis free from reefers too and now selling them for a profit? I want chromis lei can give them to me free? :whistle

haha bro, this chromis is i buy from shop de, its 1 dollar only :) healthy man.. i am not selling the fishes, anyway not much fishes left also.. think it will be good to use to chromis to cycle new tank it will be good :) haha bro selling chromis won;t make profit de haha cheers, maybe even need more chromis for cycling

Bro....upgarding to import more black clown ?

nah, upgrading is because always go ppl house see their tank man.. is so nice, and i have so many things that i wanna have but cant fit in, so will slowly slowly upgrade

cheers start from fish first then slowly corals, first time handling such a big tank for me

looking forward to it.

not much fishes so yup,

my contact 9671 9631

daniel

can sms me,

hi all, every must go by next sat, so anyone interested can come and have a look.

cheers

upz all those interested can sms me, can come and view too, want to clear tank asap so as to concentrate on my new 422 fowlr tank, so wan to clear everything except for liverocks and sandbed.

looking forward to it.

not much fishes so yup,

my contact 9671 9631

daniel

can sms me,

upz for the day, viewing can be done at tamp, really interested parties on any item, price neg, want to clear asap

looking forward to it.

not much fishes so yup,

my contact 9671 9631

daniel

can sms me,

upz

• SRC Member
what is the brand of ur light then

funny why the thread starter didn't answer your qns. thread owner, hope u dun mind i help u answer

light looks like hopar. iwarna sells 4.5 red notes previously for the 2ft 2 tubes version. 4 tubes i think 2 blue notes++.

also tank should be free cause the original owner said he gave it to him for free and hope the thread starter will not try and make a profit out of it...

nice black clowns btw... saw some at coral farm the other day and nearly bought. dunno got discount anot... :whistle

funny why the thread starter didn't answer your qns. thread owner, hope u dun mind i help u answer

light looks like hopar. iwarna sells 4.5 red notes previously for the 2ft 2 tubes version. 4 tubes i think 2 blue notes++.

also tank should be free cause the original owner said he gave it to him for free and hope the thread starter will not try and make a profit out of it...

nice black clowns btw... saw some at coral farm the other day and nearly bought. dunno got discount anot... :whistle

thanks bro for helping me answer, actually i answer him le, i pmed him:) ya told him that i got it from bro bigbird so won't be selling le :)

cheers upz for the day,

damn, stock market is still going down

thanks bro for helping me answer, actually i answer him le, i pmed him:) ya told him that i got it from bro bigbird so won't be selling le :)

cheers upz for the day,

• SRC Member

cheers upz for the day,

Your post#2 stated the tank is also for sales! And the light too. I am not here to disturb yr thread. Since i give it to you foc in the first place you should not have any intention to post" the tank is also for sales" As for the light, if you are refering to the one i sold you at 1 blue note with 4 x gisemane light, i am not in the position to know how much you sell. I bought the lighting set for 2 blue note and upgraded the 4 tube which cost me 4 blue notes but sold it to you at 1 blue note because you are in NS budget. upz for your new tank.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my favourite fish only.

Give me one more chance....

• SRC Member
Your post#2 stated the tank is also for sales! And the light too. I am not here to disturb yr thread. Since i give it to you foc in the first place you should not have any intention to post" the tank is also for sales" As for the light, if you are refering to the one i sold you at 1 blue note with 4 x gisemane light, i am not in the position to know how much you sell. I bought the lighting set for 2 blue note and upgraded the 4 tube which cost me 4 blue notes but sold it to you at 1 blue note because you are in NS budget. upz for your new tank.

Very generous of you bro bigbird, people like you make this hobby enjoyable. I hope that kindness from such reefers will not be taken advantage of :)

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

that is why his nick is big bird...with a big heart. Gotten a solite moonlight from him FOC. Yup, need more of such reefers. Hehe.

agrees with bigbird, if received an item foc, should pass on to others FOC if find it no longer needed. For purchased items, it is subjective but just be open and honest.....

For those items you want to sell, think it will be good to state the price.

This community is small and the enjoyable part is mixing with good reefers.........

Tank : 4 X 2 X 2 with low iron front panel and external overflow

Skimmer : BK SM200 with waste collector

Return Pumps : Red Dragon 6m3 and Ehiem 1262

FR : 2 X Deltec 509 & powered by AB2000

Nitrate Filter : Deltec NF 509 and tee off from AB2000

Calcium R'tor : Deltec PF 501 with RM secondary chamber

Kalkwasser R'tor : Deltec KM500

Chiller : Pansonic 1 HP Compressor with 20m titanium Coil

Wave Makers : 4 X Tunze 6055 with 7096 & Vortec MP40w

Controller : GHL Profilux

Lighting : ATI Powermodule 10 or 8 tubes

Water Top-up : Water Top-Up tank powered by Tunze Osmolator

External Monitor : American Pinpoint pH and Temp. Monitor for main tank and GHL Profilux Controller to measure temp, pH, Redox

Ozonizer : Sander C50

UV : Corallife 6x

Algae Scrubbler

that is why his nick is big bird...with a big heart. Gotten a solite moonlight from him FOC. Yup, need more of such reefers. Hehe.

agrees with bigbird, if received an item foc, should pass on to others FOC if find it no longer needed. For purchased items, it is subjective but just be open and honest.....

For those items you want to sell, think it will be good to state the price.

This community is small and the enjoyable part is mixing with good reefers.........

yup indeed , a great reefer which help me alot during my start up into this wonderful hobby

guess it was my bet for wanting to sell the tank to fund my new 4ft tank.

i sincerely apologize .. :)

but still hope everyone will enjoy this wonderful hobby, i am so into it now.. cheers everyone

upz for the rest of the sales