Queen and French angel

No matter how hard to introduce a french angel inside my tank, my queen is always very determined to kill it.

No matter what is the size. be it L or M or S.. my queen wanna bite till it die.

Today introduce 3 fishes, queen, regal and goldie butt, the rest can swim hand in hand with the queen except the french. now the french is ina batta... any idea how to solve the prob?

Please do not ask me to give up french as i think it is one of the most beautiful fishes in FOWLR series

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• SRC Member
No matter how hard to introduce a french angel inside my tank, my queen is always very determined to kill it.

No matter what is the size. be it L or M or S.. my queen wanna bite till it die.

Today introduce 3 fishes, queen, regal and goldie butt, the rest can swim hand in hand with the queen except the french. now the french is ina batta... any idea how to solve the prob?

Please do not ask me to give up french as i think it is one of the most beautiful fishes in FOWLR series

sell the queen that attack the french?

sell the queen that attack the french?

hee hee... that is not in the consideration as well... :rolleyes:

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• SRC Member
hee hee... that is not in the consideration as well... :rolleyes:

how abt catching out the queen, put somewhere first, let the french in for abt a wk n transfer back the queen. praying hard it dun go after ur french...lol

yo bigbird how?

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

sometime all this is depend on luck or should i said fate u see some don't acttack each others but in term of time it still will but won't kill each others but no matter what as long it the same kind of angel it'll still attack to be the ruler of the tank wish u all the best. As bigbird also advice before you can keep all the angel you wana have but just pray hard they all survive but nvr be peace at all

I thought you already have 5 queens. Still introduced arh. Wow your tank must be all queens liao. No wonder kena attack. Get a extra large french. You haven't tried this size yet.

I thought you already have 5 queens. Still introduced arh. Wow your tank must be all queens liao. No wonder kena attack. Get a extra large french. You haven't tried this size yet.

keke... now i left with 1 XL queen... 2 die, 2 sell... after a while, i prefer a variety.... 5 queens is nice... but after a while like what u and bro looma said, will get sianz and not discipline hee

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

keke... now i left with 1 XL queen... 2 die, 2 sell... after a while, i prefer a variety.... 5 queens is nice... but after a while like what u and bro looma said, will get sianz and not discipline hee

So you bought all Javier's fishes.

One temproary way is to take the big queen out first. Then introduce the french. After 1/2 day introduce the queen. Hopefully it works for you.

So you bought all Javier's fishes.

One temproary way is to take the big queen out first. Then introduce the french. After 1/2 day introduce the queen. Hopefully it works for you.

yea. but i am letting go of some so not to have repeat =)

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

oops sory,anyway hav u tried rearranging the landscape,this will confuse the aggressive fish thinking dat he's in a new territories.

in the midst of transiting... will update in abt 1 week time =)

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets