My new Dream tank ?

Harlequinmania

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Favourite shot of the day, with a reflection of the tank in the background. However, too bad the focus is not sharp enough.

hi bro,

just to check will your angel eat corals?

i'm thinking of keeping angel, but afraid that they will clear my corals

• SRC Supporter
haha nice AT. glad u took it that day! the extra trip back was worth it yea?

RBTA looks nice :P

Ya bro.. It's worth the extra petrol to go get it. Your RBTA is starting to spilt now.. :yeah::yeah:

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Supporter
Hi Bro, is that sun coral or supper sun ?? so nice leh... how to make open like your ???

These are normal sun corals, just try to place it in places of low light, high flow and feed it regularly and it will open everyday with a smile. :)

However, target feed is recommanded in order to keep it healthy in the long run.

• SRC Supporter
hi bro,

just to check will your angel eat corals?

i'm thinking of keeping angel, but afraid that they will clear my corals

Not all angel is reef safe, you can either consider getting a " proven reef safe" angel fish from fellow reefer or keep your finger cross.. :whistle

But so far so good for my tank, and if one of the angel started nipping on my LPS, i will shift the LPS to another location and it does help to stop them nipping the same coral again..

• Senior Reefer

play fairies :) flashers so small lah! get my 5 favourites enough liao. rhomboid, lineatus, laboutei, exquisite and flame =-)

or if ur pocket very deep go get roseafascia hehe..... can always wait for it.

• SRC Member

WOw the RBTA looks great.. heck everything looks GREAT!

hhmmmm I seem to hear allot about RBTAs splitting...:P hopefully mine splits too!

Cheers

Desi

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

• SRC Supporter
play fairies :) flashers so small lah! get my 5 favourites enough liao. rhomboid, lineatus, laboutei, exquisite and flame =-)

or if ur pocket very deep go get roseafascia hehe..... can always wait for it.

Yes, wait till i collected all my flashers.. Ahaha.. Irwanna got somei nteresting wrassle coming tomorrow. Hmm..

• SRC Supporter
You're very lucky that your RBTA split! Nice just moves around till i had to let it go :unsure:

RBTA move maybe due to water condition like water movement, lighting and maybe you can try positioning it at a place in your rock where there is a " Hole" which they liked to be anchored.