Picasso Clown Pair

Digiman

Hav to go overseas again for a month, so will be clearing some LS to cut down the level of care needed for the tank while away. I'll be selling them at the same selling price from the LFS i got them, so pls try not to negotiate the price already.

One pair of ORA Picasso Clownfish bought from LCK last week. Conditioned and eating v well from mysis to cyclopeeze to flakes. They are still young fish, One inch each.

Price: $320

No individual sale. Fish are caught and in betta box.

Collection: Woodlands MRT.

No reservation and Priority will go to those who can collect first.

Pls sms only at 96951347 to check on availability of the fish or arrange for collection time.

Thank You.

Some poor quality pics:

post-10328-1256294144_thumb.jpg

post-10328-1256294155.jpg

Dear all,

Double check w LCK, and the price he sms me is 160 but he said tat day when i got the fish along w other fishes, the price he gave me is actually 300 for the pair and i was not in the know. Since i mentioned i'll be selling them at the same price i got from LFS, the price is corrected to

$300 for the pair of Picasso.

Also for those interested in multicolor and rhomboid pls pm me instead of sms me for queries cos i've not caught the fishes yet and they are not available.

Thanks.

Hi bro,

I'll take them. :thanks:

Yes, see u tmr.

For others who smsed me, u'll be in the queue if Bro Fuel cant collect it tmr, cos i mentioned FCFS. Seek for your kind understanding.

Also for those who wan pics of the rhomboid i cant provide now, i can only take a clear pic when i catch it tonight or tmr. I'll post it here once i've taken a pic.

These fishes are caught and now available. FCFS, strictly no reservation more than one day and price are same as LFS price so pls try not to negotiate. Thank You.

C.Multicolor (measured 2.8 inches near 3 inches)

Sorry pic taken under shadow so not v clear. But the main point is if u looking for a small multicolor, this fish is not, it's near full adult size already.

Price: $120

Collection: Woodlands MRT

These fishes are caught and now available. FCFS, strictly no reservation more than one day and price are same as LFS price so pls try not to negotiate. Thank You.

C.Multicolor (measured 2.8 inches near 3 inches)

Sorry pic taken under shadow so not v clear. But the main point is if u looking for a small multicolor, this fish is not, it's near full adult size already.

Price: $120

Collection: Woodlands MRT

post-10328-1256337534_thumb.jpg

Caught and available, FCFS, no reservation more than a day and same selling price as LFS. Thank U.

Rhomboid Male (dun be misled by photo, fish i measure is slightly over 3 inches fromhead to tail)

It's quite fat, eating everything and stable.

Price: $210

Collection: Woodlands

post-10328-1256337717_thumb.jpg

post-10328-1256337733_thumb.jpg

Dear all,

Lemon has sms me first on the rhomboid and he will be collecting today w Fuel. So rhomboid is currently taken and not available.

Multicolor is still available.

Fish should be big enough to fend itself from other dwarf angels in your tank during introduction. It's also eating like a pig, mysis flakes prawn meat gel food etc.

The pic is v dark and prob cant see clearly. But it look exactly like this from the net, except that it's bigger:

multicolor.jpg