Was anybody at Reborn last night at 6.45pm?

kschew1498

• SRC Member

pai say pai say.....didnt mean to tie your appetite....notebk hang, restart....taking bloody long so went for a puff....then remember have to talk to my boss for a pay rise.....hahaha I am back now...

:lol::lol:

Sales guy I am indeed....haha but not selling anything la.....just want to make sure how many SRC members is that during that time.....

Ok let me sing along to tell you guys...damp heavy rain.....thought of getting a blue tang....park right in front of reborn.....alight...slam the door and run into reborn....and them :pinch::pinch: FELL RIGHT AT REBORN DOORSTEP!!!! :paiseh::paiseh:

There were at least >10 people there....concentrating on selecting those nice fishes because they are pathetically pack in the tanks....turn their head with their mouth open!! WHO's THAT STUPID BLUR guy sleeping on the doorstep!!!! :sick::cry:

I was daze for a while....look around....then realise my pants and shirt were all wet and dirty......$#^%$&^%&^*&@$#

Nearly kill me because I did a stunt fall with buttock and my back landing first!!! :cry::cry:

SO.....just want to know any members were there so I can avoid being recognise by anybody......bloody disaster!!! :paiseh:

• SRC Member
pai say pai say.....didnt mean to tie your appetite....notebk hang, restart....taking bloody long so went for a puff....then remember have to talk to my boss for a pay rise.....hahaha I am back now...

:lol::lol:

Sales guy I am indeed....haha but not selling anything la.....just want to make sure how many SRC members is that during that time.....

Ok let me sing along to tell you guys...damp heavy rain.....thought of getting a blue tang....park right in front of reborn.....alight...slam the door and run into reborn....and them :pinch::pinch: FELL RIGHT AT REBORN DOORSTEP!!!! :paiseh::paiseh:

There were at least >10 people there....concentrating on selecting those nice fishes because they are pathetically pack in the tanks....turn their head with their mouth open!! WHO's THAT STUPID BLUR guy sleeping on the doorstep!!!! :sick::cry:

I was daze for a while....look around....then realise my pants and shirt were all wet and dirty......$#^%$&^%&^*&@$#

Nearly kill me because I did a stunt fall with buttock and my back landing first!!! :cry::cry:

SO.....just want to know any members were there so I can avoid being recognise by anybody......bloody disaster!!! :paiseh:

ooch... :evil:

• SRC Member

Oh SHXT!!! Reefer guy met me before!!! :ooh:

then you wont believe it....I spent my last 10 bucks on a pack of cigarette and totally forgot about it.......bought a button coral for $5 and I have only $4.6 left!!!! What could be more worse than that.....bluff the guy I need to make a call....quickly dash into the car....drove off.....search deparately for ATM...then back to pay him.....I got him to pack already that's why I need to pay him.

Can you believe it!! Bloody blur....sign! <_<

• SRC Member

hehehe! dun think anybody was there.. if there were they'd post your story already.. hehe.. it's ok man.. everybody trip and fall at least once in their lives.. that reminds me of my embarassing fall too man.. walking walking happily then i tripped and fell forward in front of a group of gerls.. pai seh already, i pretended to do push ups (not that i can do lar cos mi overweight) 1 sir, 2 sir! but for ur case, i donno lar.. maybe u could do sit ups? ;)

:lol:

• SRC Member

funny incident.. LOls... left $10 buy button dont even have $$$ left for cigarette... smoke less bro... :P

anyway it time for u to go to atm again.. n buy a pair of new shoes... lOls... friction is gone... :D

i faill at comfort driving centre also... lOls... damn paiseh... :lol:

• SRC Member

Heng Ah!!! nobody from this club saw it.......sjsheng myabe you are right.....got to smoke less to bunjar my expensive corals.....

Just went to petmart to buy some wool, fliter, chemipure carbon and was intending the buy de-nitrite matirx but no stock....and these already cost me 25 bucks.....fyi building a sump tank for my 2 footer.

Also got myself some pipeing, valve & angle pipe yesterday at jalan besar and have cost me 30+..... :cry: sign!

Am selling off my 2 ft tank ###### adoption for my black arowana to give way for my sump tank....anybody interested can go to the follow:

http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/showthre...676#post1675676

Upz....arofanatic style..... :D:D

• SRC Member

Venezia, you mean you saw it from the TV??? !!!! :(

Si bei Pai Say!!!!! :pinch:

Appreciate your concern....lucky I am not so old, up and running already haha :D only a bit of bruises on my elbow.....not problem but my white long sleeve shirt gone case....both elbow and back up the lorry!!! <_< Anyway bo si heng liao hahaha :paiseh: