LaW's 250G

LaW

• SRC Member

bro beautiful photos u have there. I must say China's a really beautiful country :thumbsup:

Must pay you another visit one of these days man.

thank you Zhiming.

anytime. hope your wheels are fixed.

Wanted to press reply, end up given you an ups in rep! Hahaha...

Frags are doing fine except for AOIs. Still looking a little stressed, hope they pull through.

I'll let you know once my frags are ready.

Glad to have met you in-person. Cheers! :friends:

Hi Yujin,

glad to hear that and thank you, really looking forward to it seriously. let me know if the AOI didn't pull through, will replace it for you.

Fixed. :eyebrow:

:lol: LOLOLOL

lol agree totally... was lucky to get a short getaway to Shanghai recently. I tell u, these Chinese babes are sm :groupwavereversed: king hot!

oh man... dun tempt me. i got low tolerance on these. ^_^

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

asking myself how close can i get and to see what naked eye can't see.

coco worm.

DSC_0518a.jpg

DSC_0600a.jpg

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

white skirting people eater. from far it always giving me the impression it was never fully open. interesting fella.

DSC_0545.JPG

• SRC Member

droolsome photos as always. Any closer I would have tot u'v got macro lens!

" The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out; the brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough. They are there to stop the other people! "

Randy Pausch, (The Last Lecture)

• SRC Member

wow can i rob a frag off you pls =.=

hey, thanks. I'm looking for frag exchange. do let me know if you got something for exchange.

Nice shot and concept. Do I see a possible entry to photo contest? Ive got a similar concept too.. Different subject.

:)

Hi Wilson,

thanks for the nice words, yeah im taking part as well but not with these pics.

droolsome photos as always. Any closer I would have tot u'v got macro lens!

wao lao eh!!! im taking macro all this while on specimens my friend. kns leh you.

very nice awesome photos LAW! :groupwavereversed:

hi vincent,

thank you for the nice words given. im still dreaming over your purple valita. do you still have some? =D~~~

Actually IMHO your standard cannot participate lah. You're already giving talk on photography at the exhibition. Hahaha.

Joke aside, your participation will surely lift up the standards!

Good luck on the contest. Pity I can't be there, or maybe can con wifey to go IMM to do furniture shopping over the weekend... Hehe.

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.

• SRC Member

hey there law.

you should turn all your photos into advanced level colouring books for children... maximum difficulty.

horse riding helps make your butt cheeks more firm.. but be careful with it bro.

Brown SPS > Kinder Surprise

White SPS = Kinder Surprise after expiry date

Assumption killed the dinosaurs, they didnt have test kits.

• SRC Member

wao lao eh!!! im taking macro all this while on specimens my friend. kns leh you.

%@#$@#^@ Chey, i tot u say u got no macro lens?! :chair: lol

" The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out; the brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough. They are there to stop the other people! "

Randy Pausch, (The Last Lecture)

• SRC Member

bro law, the purple valida is still with me and my dad, but most of it is browned out due to holding tank, if you are interested, i can offer you a frag of it.. new growths out will be purple, and its already showing signs of purpling in my dad's new tank.. :)

Bro Law,

Here is my 2 Flame Wrasses mention that day.... Just manage to rescue one from overflow last Saturday... Not sure is this color consider ok or faded? I like them.. very happening fish but bad they r good jumper...

post-9248-046916000 1283321421_thumb.jpg

Cheers and Happy Reefing...

30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif
BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

• SRC Member

Bro Law,

Here is my 2 Flame Wrasses mention that day.... Just manage to rescue one from overflow last Saturday... Not sure is this color consider ok or faded? I like them.. very happening fish but bad they r good jumper...

bro where did you get them!!!!

AhLee,

As per your request...

Law Blue SeaFAN photo... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

post-9248-073010600 1283322143_thumb.jpgpost-9248-026821400 1283322170_thumb.jpgpost-9248-014654200 1283322223_thumb.jpg

Nice... It seems like this blue seafan is quite hardy wondering if it is photosynthetic? Reefers who got it, managed it keep if striving even with minimum feeding..

Edited by Terryz_

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

Nice... It seems like this blue seafan is quite hardy wondering if it is photosynthetic? Reefers who got it, managed it keep if striving even with minimum feeding..

Bro Terry,

as far as I know they r not photosynthetic... they need routine feeding and trace element.... not easy coral too... :thumbsup:

Cheers and Happy Reefing....

30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif
BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

• Senior Reefer

Bro Law,

your flame wrasses are very healthy and normal, and both alpha males. gorgeous.

btw beautiful GSP garden!

• SRC Member

Actually IMHO your standard cannot participate lah. You're already giving talk on photography at the exhibition. Hahaha.

Joke aside, your participation will surely lift up the standards!

Good luck on the contest. Pity I can't be there, or maybe can con wifey to go IMM to do furniture shopping over the weekend... Hehe.

Hey Wilson,

please don't say that, it will only stress me up! if i didn't get anything, for sure darn malu. actually i had never thought of that until one of a nice reefing friend reminded me the stand i'm in. but its ok. i hope to see you there my friend, ask your wife to shop there la, there got Daiso (one of my favorite spot in buying rubbish). ^_^

all the best in the contest as well.

hey there law.

you should turn all your photos into advanced level colouring books for children... maximum difficulty.

horse riding helps make your butt cheeks more firm.. but be careful with it bro.

Hi KY,

thanks for the nice words and that sound really like an good idea. can train future generations of picasso in mixing their own colors.

and thanks for the reminder, i do understand the danger behind it. my mum and gf had been nagging me over it already.

%@#$@#^@ Chey, i tot u say u got no macro lens?! :chair: lol

:chair: i all along have it my friend!

i got nothing that you would be keen de =( cause mine all too plain for your taste =(

hi lcf425,

you never know what i like, i have got weird taste. ^_^

bro law, the purple valida is still with me and my dad, but most of it is browned out due to holding tank, if you are interested, i can offer you a frag of it.. new growths out will be purple, and its already showing signs of purpling in my dad's new tank.. :)

Hi Vincent,

please!!! i'm more than happy to have one of yours, be in brown or whatsoever. atleast when brown, its a challenge for me. pm you on it.

Bro Law,

Hi Carbon-Florine-Hydroxide,

nice looking fellas, can see one of them is more dominant by looking at the colors. do you mind showing me these fellas with flash? that could increase your shutter speed to freeze them and not blurring the picture as well as not contributed mostly by the blues.

yes, love them too but they are great jumper. haiz...

AhLee,

As per your request...

Law Blue SeaFAN photo... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

post-9248-073010600 1283322143_thumb.jpgpost-9248-026821400 1283322170_thumb.jpgpost-9248-014654200 1283322223_thumb.jpg

nicely taken CF.

Hi Terry,

thanks. its a nice piece, i hope it can last with just some normal feedings.

• SRC Member

test shots with a lens.

i have never seen any yellow coco worm before in my almost 8 years of reefing.

you guys seen it before? or am i a frog in the well? was so exited to see such color :paiseh:

DSC_0710.JPG

DSC_0585.JPG

DSC_0584.JPG