Desi & Ketchup 4x2.5x2 tank

desideria

HAHAHAHAHAHHA!! wooo. wait ray get excited.

maybe someone's master bedroom is his masterbed room. ooo.. lol actually the actual spelling is different.

OK enough. i shall indulge you by joining in this sick discussion ONCE only.

LOL... Erm... xxxxxxxxxx room.. LOL...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

Sick .. where got sick? :) I just CON JOINED the 2 words unknowingly..... whistling.gif

innocent muffin maker here...

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

• SRC Member

maybe someone's master bedroom is their masterbed room. ooo.. lol actually the actual spelling is different.

OK enough. i shall indulge you by joining in this sick discussion ONCE only.

basket.. why all the dirty stuff always involve me... lol..

A man with a reef tank is a man with an empty wallet...

Ray will get excited only if Ketchup posted that........ Another super ding today! idea31.gifidea31.gifidea31.gif

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• SRC Member

basket.. why all the dirty stuff always involve me... lol..

Ray.... u are the king of dirty and legendary paper bags.... a paper bag that is talked about in whispers and mentioned with hush tones.... :P

I find it hillarious we are talking about a PAPER BAG AND MUFFINS!

ANYWAY.... I have been dosing the ZeoZym and Coral snow... so far so good... tank hardly any hair algae and no discernible red slime...been dosing both twice a week after 11pm when my fishes are mostly sleeping....skimmate not as watery as the first time I dosed coral snow but I see more dirty bubbles bubbling.. if that makes sense....

Will NOT be buying anymore livestock for quite a while... had an epiphany the other day standing in front of the tank and I thought WTH ... :P so LED will be the final one.. I hope I don't eat my own typed out words.. :P

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

• SRC Member

Will NOT be buying anymore livestock for quite a while... had an epiphany the other day standing in front of the tank and I thought WTH ... tongue.gif so LED will be the final one.. I hope I don't eat my own typed out words.. tongue.gif

chey.. i am gonna take this with a pinch of salt...

• SRC Supporter

There is bond to be new toys in the years to come..

LOL..

Firstly "masterbed", now "bond", n also "new toys".... hmmm... i think my mind is drifting.... away from the reality liao..... LOL

• SRC Member

chey.. i am gonna take this with a pinch of salt...

I just opened my 2nd 25Kg tropic Marine pro salt tub.... LOL so I got ALLOT OF SALT for you to "pinch".. lol

Yes mitlancer, welcome to the S&M group.... until I get my LED end of this week ( if things go smoothly ...)... it's gonna be S&M! :P

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Firstly "masterbed", now "bond", n also "new toys".... hmmm... i think my mind is drifting.... away from the reality liao..... LOL

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I almost bang my head on the moniter... LOL...

Not that lar...

Member of:

• SRC Member

now desi added on pinches as well.. lol

• SRC Supporter

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I almost bang my head on the moniter... LOL...

Not that lar...

u wanted to mean "bound to have new toys" right??? haha... my bad my bad... mayb only my brain works in this way.. keke

Wah Terryz ..... U look so innocent but all the coded message so....... Tsk tsk tsk..... But I like ... Hehehe

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• SRC Member

soon the hot wax, whips and leather are gonna come out from the DARK recesses of my STORE ROOM........

eh... btw, I really want to know.. is there any way I can EMBED vids here in my tank thread or cannot? I have been trying but I simply can't. :P

Cheers, ;)

Desi

soon the hot wax, whips and leather are gonna come out from the DARK recesses of my STORE ROOM........

eh... btw, I really want to know.. is there any way I can EMBED vids here in my tank thread or cannot? I have been trying but I simply can't. :P

Only youtube if not wrong..

Member of:

• SRC Supporter

ouch... tats gonna hurt..... bring on the ropes for bondage time!!!! Hahaha....

Vidz, u tried youtube? There should be a link provided for u to use to upload into forum....