Desi & Ketchup 4x2.5x2 tank

desideria

• SRC Member

Ray u ze I-DIOTZ :))

top view pic? my tank is sitting on my living room floor which is about 2 feet lower than my dining room floor so I just stand there, open the top cabinet and use my iphone 4 and SNAP! LOL

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

Very healthy grow for both the SPS and zoas. :welldone:

5x2.5x1.5ft Rimless Dream Tank (06/03/12)
Skimmer - Reefoctupus

Return Pump - 1 x Eheim 1264, 1 x water blaster 7k
Wavemaker - 2 x mp40es
Chiller - Daikin compressor with coil drop in
Lighting - 4 x 80w T5 Pair 1(6hrs23/12/12),Pair 2(16/06/12312hrs 2 x 80w De-lighting Retrofit (1/3/12) -(15/11/12)6hrs and 2 x 80w De-lighting Retrofit (13/10/12) -6hrs)
Reactor - Dosing pump (01/01/11)

• SRC Member

I must give credit to Eniram... that was his donation to my tank .... the colors are coming back but it ain't blue.. it's supposed to be RED. lol the tips are slowly getting Redder by the day... and the color getting more intense so let's see what color it will end up being. HAHAHAHAH

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

• SRC Member

hey dnsfpl, I didn't actually turn off my return pumps when I took the picture.. sometimes I just angle down my penductors so that the water surface is not disturbed and take a pic. That would be much better.... but for the pic I took which is the entire 4 feet top down, I didn't bother to angle down the penductors that's why it looks "disturbed". :)

will attempt to take a picture this weekend during Water Change when return pumps are off.

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Hi Desi & Ketchup,

Wow wow wow. Have not been in this thread for half a year and did not know what i missed.

Cool LED (literally) and love your super gigantic blue-turning-red milli (I think)

If it ever gets too big and you need to look for a home for the frags....

300G Main Display - 7 x 3 x 3, 60G Sump

4 x Tunze 6105 + 7095 controller, 2 x Eden 5000 l/hr main return

1HP Reefcool Compressor

4 x Reeflux 250W 12K MH with dimmable ballast + ATI T5 blue actinic

Super Reef Octopus 5000 skimmer, Skimz PO4 Reactor, 36W UV sterilizer

Bubble Magus 7 Channel Dosing Pump

haha jetski...

no problem, just that we sucks at fragging and our frags are usually "Accidents" if you know what i mean! :P

Oh I know. I have many such frags on the bottom of my tanks...

Think I ever spent 1 hour trying to epoxy one sps to make it look branching. Kept dropping and "fragged" like crazy.

300G Main Display - 7 x 3 x 3, 60G Sump

4 x Tunze 6105 + 7095 controller, 2 x Eden 5000 l/hr main return

1HP Reefcool Compressor

4 x Reeflux 250W 12K MH with dimmable ballast + ATI T5 blue actinic

Super Reef Octopus 5000 skimmer, Skimz PO4 Reactor, 36W UV sterilizer

Bubble Magus 7 Channel Dosing Pump

• SRC Member

Got a PBT and a Golden Angel today for the 3 footer. ;)

Not a very good pic of the golden angel but he disappeared once I release from the beta box lol

Got a cleaner shrimp too... didn't clean but after a very very persistent butterfly it started!!!!

post-12571-0-23718400-1321193442_thumb.p

post-12571-0-92897100-1321193462_thumb.p

post-12571-0-78572500-1321193471_thumb.p

post-12571-0-55852400-1321193506_thumb.p

Cheers, ;)

Desi

• SRC Member

golden pygmy, hope it can make it!

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)

• SRC Member

iskay I am crossing my toes and fingers that the golden pgymy makes it.. it's a beautiful fish and i'm trying EVERYTHING... Henry's. Dr G, Pellets, flakes, PE Mysis.. normal mysis... the only thing I haven't tried is brine.. and I heard that they eat sponge... worse comes to worse.... end of this week I go Irwarna and get sponge.... :(

Cheers, ;)

Desi

• SRC Member

iskay I am crossing my toes and fingers that the golden pgymy makes it.. it's a beautiful fish and i'm trying EVERYTHING... Henry's. Dr G, Pellets, flakes, PE Mysis.. normal mysis... the only thing I haven't tried is brine.. and I heard that they eat sponge... worse comes to worse.... end of this week I go Irwarna and get sponge.... :(

You need to try frozen cyclopeze .... and can also try live pods from reef nutrition.

(-_-) Happy will do ... (o_o)