WEEKLY UPDATE - 21TH TO 27TH DEC 09

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
clown goby spotted at ah beng give them a call AH Lai 93882001

as for neon goby saw it at CF 63322928

Just to check , what the colour for Neon goby - blue or Golden ? what the price at ? :thanks::thanks:

• SRC Member
Just to check , what the colour for Neon goby - blue or Golden ? what the price at ? :thanks::thanks:

blue in color with the price going at over 2 red notes

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

just came back from SL.

a lot of flame, purple tangs (small) and yellow tangs (all sizes)

sooooooooo tempted.

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

Any aussie tri-colour prata left?

Yup saw about 3 pcs at CF and didn't see any Neon gobies at CF so if anyone spot one pls let me know. Thx

LCK Confim has small YT

Ya still have YT, sure smaller than the one at CF.

Don't mind me saying this guys, I was over at CF this afternoon so decided to drop by LCK since I was around the area.

Yup, there may be plenty of YTs in various sizes, but they don't look to be in good shape. Most of them were scraggly with torn fins ... I wonder why. Not a good batch.

" ... and the sea cucumber turns to the mollusk and says, 'With fronds like these, who needs anemones?' " -Marlin the Clownfish-

• SRC Member
Any aussie tri-colour prata left?

Yes, 2 more as of today. Still got lots of multi colour lobo, Brain, Golden octo, Red prata and orange hammer.

Had a long chat with Jon and found out that this shipment is a trial shipment - meaning this shipment a gesture by CF in return to the local reefing community thus the good pricing. If the reefing is responsive to it then they might consider bring in future shipment.

dogdogsrd20060608_18_Elric%20is%20.png

bunbunsdb20071225_-8_Elroi%20is.png

webster1973%20player%20555.png

Yes, 2 more as of today. Still got lots of multi colour lobo, Brain, Golden octo, Red prata and orange hammer.

Had a long chat with Jon and found out that this shipment is a trial shipment - meaning this shipment a gesture by CF in return to the local reefing community thus the good pricing. If the reefing is responsive to it then they might consider bring in future shipment.

Hi bro,

Are the 2 tri-colour pratas opened?

I have gone there last saturday around 12pm and saw one guy fast hand fast leg bought one of the tri-colour prata which I tempt to buy initally. Price is very reasonable but Left over 2 pieces not open yet so left with empty hand... :cry2: !

Till now...still think of the Aussie prata :wub: !

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

Hi bro,

I have gone there last saturday around 12pm and saw one guy fast hand fast leg bought one of the tri-colour prata which I tempt to buy initally. Price is very reasonable but Left over 2 pieces not open yet so left with empty hand... :cry2: !

Anyone can PM me the price of the prata? Got any pics of the orange hammer and gold octo?

Rgds.

• SRC Member
Hi bro,

Yes, the tri-colour prata are open.

To be frank, I was there when they open all the shipment. I can tell you these shipment of corals is super healthy, within 30 mins to an hour majority of the corals are already starting to stablise.

Yes, the tri-colour prata are open.

To be frank, I was there when they open all the shipment. I can tell you these shipment of corals is super healthy, within 30 mins to an hour majority of the corals are already starting to stablise.

ya mostly open already and tempted to buy already at that point ha ha

• SRC Member
Anyone can PM me the price of the prata? Got any pics of the orange hammer and gold octo?

Rgds.

Tri colur Prata - 6 blue notes

Red Prata - 4 blue notes

Gold Octo - Range 2 blue to 4 blue notes

Orange hammer - 4 to 5 blue notes.

Don't mind me saying this guys, I was over at CF this afternoon so decided to drop by LCK since I was around the area.

Yup, there may be plenty of YTs in various sizes, but they don't look to be in good shape. Most of them were scraggly with torn fins ... I wonder why. Not a good batch.

Bro, you should be thankful that people is providing you the info you want. As for fish condition is up to individual to judge, I believe if you are not a fussy buyer. There is definitely 1 to choose out of the many. In addition, all the YT are in 1 tank and fighting is unavoidable. Hope that answer your doubt.

Bro, you should be thankful that people is providing you the info you want. As for fish condition is up to individual to judge, I believe if you are not a fussy buyer. There is definitely 1 to choose out of the many. In addition, all the YT are in 1 tank and fighting is unavoidable. Hope that answer your doubt.

Once again, no offence dude.

I wasn't looking for YTs. I posted my observations since I was around the area - just didn't want people looking for YTs to have a realistic expectation of this batch of YTs, that's all.

My apologies if anybody took offence. Just calling a spade, a spade. Stating what I saw. :paiseh:

" ... and the sea cucumber turns to the mollusk and says, 'With fronds like these, who needs anemones?' " -Marlin the Clownfish-

Once again, no offence dude.

I wasn't looking for YTs. I posted my observations since I was around the area - just didn't want people looking for YTs to have a realistic expectation of this batch of YTs, that's all.

My apologies if anybody took offence. Just calling a spade, a spade. Stating what I saw. :paiseh:

Hi Dude, I think both Zebrasoma and myself will not feel offended if you didn't include our earlier quotations. Since you throwing the ball at us, it will only be reasonable to return the ball to you.

I only answer your clarification on the torn fin.

There is nothing wrong to provide the fact that you had seen in LFS and will be helpful to others but don't any how implicate other parties.

• Senior Reefer

Sl have some very big 4 inch temmiki fairy wrasses. huge alpha sizes. colour wise really good for a temmiki.

flame hawks, flame angels, black caps (alot), feeding royal pencil wrasses, royal gramma and 5 very very beautiful jackknife fishes! all spotted at SL too.

plenty of sohals, eibli angels, golden butterflies, purple tangs, blood shrimps, blue tangs and other red sea fishes.

edit* 2 burgess butterflies at SL too

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

WTS Wavemaker

2. 1

Hvor/Hvordan kan jeg købe Xanax 2 mg online uden recept

3. 2

Hvor/Hvordan kan jeg købe Somadril 35 mg online uden recept

4. 0

Pajama cardinal

5. 0

TREK Tech Corp: The Leading Solution for Crypto Fund Recovery and How to Reclaim Your Lost Cryptocurrency