Who is keeping seahorses now?

chinmo

• SRC Member
it's okie with that height if u are intending to keep sh only.... not breeding them.... the flow may be abit strong..... if not u can always creat some very quiet areas with live rocks so the sh able to rest, feed easier :)

Thanks... I can lower the flow. What is the ideal flow for sh? Any recommendation where can I get a paired sh?

• SRC Member
Mine don't have sandbed, just intend to use cheato and red grapes algae.

hi bro, u can try CF for CB aussie kudas... or go have a walk at pasir ris farm yah :rolleyes:

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

• SRC Member
The Aussie Kudas are nice.. Even for the black ones... Not as black as vietnam kudas...

Imo aussie kudas need cooler temps.... best kept at 24'c-25'c... i maybe wrong though :paiseh:

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

• SRC Member
Yup... I think so.. Mr Lorenzo is keeping them at 24C... LOL...

Thanks!! <_< they color have been changing from back to yellow on and off.. :( sigh.. No fix color yet.. But smth gd about CB horses is that they will swim to you when u watching them!! :D

Btw, Happy New Year everyone!! :D

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

• SRC Member
Thanks bro for the info.

u r welcome bro, if have chiller go for CF kudas.... if not try the pasir ris Sh..... but must train them to frozen slowly :rolleyes:

• SRC Member
Guess what.. I saw Hippocampus bargibanti on a stocklist. :eyebrow:

Whoa where where? :eyebrow:

• 1 month later...