Weekly Update - 4th Jan 10 to 10th Jan 10

• SRC Member
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ultra A grade acans and scolymias from australia coming tomorrow evening. sale of corals will start from 5-9pm. weekends open as usual.

Available at ktizo marine, behind i aquarium.

Any price indication for tri-scolymia?

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

• SRC Member
  • SRC Member
At least 14 blue notes :eyeblur:

14 BLUE Notes??? :whistle

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

Chiller: Artica 1/5HP

Chiller Pump: Sicce 4000

Return Pump: OR3500

Skimmer: Deltec APF600

Wavemaker: Tunze Wavebox/2x Hydor K2/SCWD wavemaker

Lights: DElighting 2x150W MH + 2x 39W T5 Atinic

FR: Skimz

FR Pump: Atman AT-104

Tubby ATO, Kalkweisser Reactor with magnetic stirrer.

14 BLUE Notes??? :whistle

Yup, you read that right.

Actually ... more like 16 blue notes and up. :upsidedown:

" ... and the sea cucumber turns to the mollusk and says, 'With fronds like these, who needs anemones?' " -Marlin the Clownfish-

Good shipment of corals over at GO earlier this evening. Good thing I was around the area earlier and I arrived just as they were unpacking the beauties from the shipping boxes.

Mesmerized by the dazzling assortment of colors on the pratas, blastos, acans, brains, zoas and gonios. Step in a little later and you'd missed major eye candy, as those of us who were there in the early evening can testify.

Good stuff!!

And oh by the way, I didn't know that the former Tiong Bahru CSC / Tanjong Pagar United (for those of you old enough to remember in the early 90s) chariman Richard Woon was a reefer himself! No wonder I found the chap taking 2 of the 4 red gonios available (along with some other SPSes) very familiar - his name only came to me when I was driving home ... hahahaha :upsidedown:

" ... and the sea cucumber turns to the mollusk and says, 'With fronds like these, who needs anemones?' " -Marlin the Clownfish-

• SRC Member
Good shipment of corals over at GO earlier this evening. Good thing I was around the area earlier and I arrived just as they were unpacking the beauties from the shipping boxes.

Mesmerized by the dazzling assortment of colors on the pratas, blastos, acans, brains, zoas and gonios. Step in a little later and you'd missed major eye candy, as those of us who were there in the early evening can testify.

Good stuff!!

And oh by the way, I didn't know that the former Tiong Bahru CSC / Tanjong Pagar United (for those of you old enough to remember in the early 90s) chariman Richard Woon was a reefer himself! No wonder I found the chap taking 2 of the 4 red gonios available (along with some other SPSes) very familiar - his name only came to me when I was driving home ... hahahaha :upsidedown:

Are you indirectly telling us that he is very rich??? :eyebrow:

2ft cube with 2.5 sump

400w MH with 6 x 24w blue T5

Hydor wavemaker controller

Aquatronica controller

Daikin compressor with double coil

RM CR

H&S out sump skimmer

• SRC Member

Good stuff!!

U mean u were there ard 4-6 pm??? :eyebrow: So bought anything??? :whistle

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

Chiller: Artica 1/5HP

Chiller Pump: Sicce 4000

Return Pump: OR3500

Skimmer: Deltec APF600

Wavemaker: Tunze Wavebox/2x Hydor K2/SCWD wavemaker

Lights: DElighting 2x150W MH + 2x 39W T5 Atinic

FR: Skimz

FR Pump: Atman AT-104

Tubby ATO, Kalkweisser Reactor with magnetic stirrer.

• SRC Member

Some got their stuffs in GO by the boxes...i recall one occasion, they sold 13 boxes of SPS in one night.

Also a thai fellow bought almost the whole roll of LPS except the old stocks...i was there and nothing left for me except those on the "display" tanks.

And also this supplier from atlantis came and just point here and there and went off with a couple of boxes.

i call them the tsunami reefers....they come and basically sweep everything.

l7304smr.jpg

Some got their stuffs in GO by the boxes...i recall one occasion, they sold 13 boxes of SPS in one night.

Also a thai fellow bought almost the whole roll of LPS except the old stocks...i was there and nothing left for me except those on the "display" tanks.

And also this supplier from atlantis came and just point here and there and went off with a couple of boxes.

SO WHAT U MEAN IS ALL WIPE OUT NOTHING LEFT?? Haiz then no point going down and see the empty tank

• SRC Member
SO WHAT U MEAN IS ALL WIPE OUT NOTHING LEFT?? Haiz then no point going down and see the empty tank

hehe, i think he meant "one time he recalled" .... history. hope there's still some left <_<

25 Gal Micro Ocean

Yes. :eyebrow:

U mean u were there ard 4-6 pm??? :eyebrow: So bought anything??? :whistle

Nah I was there closer to 7pm. They were in the midst of unpacking the goodies at that point in time, but I dare say at least 3/4 of the corals were already unpacked and placed in the displays by then. And yes I was one of them who managed to get 1 out of the 4 Red Gonios before they were snapped up by the uncles haha. Heng ah. Mine was the piece with subtle blue tips on the tentacles. Lovely! Was aiming for a Red Gonio for a while already ...

True. Hobbyists like us often have to compete with foreign reefers, rich towkay uncle types as well as other LFSes / farms on shipment day. So have to move fast and move early! Haha ^_^ Heard from Iwarna auntie once that a LFS staff came by to take 100 Hawaiian YTs the moment they unpacked. But I've never seen the fabled Thai reefers before leh, are they PRs here or working professionals in Sg?

Well, most of the good and rarer stuff were gone by the time I left at 7.30pm. I believe the Red Gonios were all snapped up by Mr Richard Woon, another reefer and myself. But there were still very nicely multi-colored Blastos, Brains and Pratas, and Acans remaining when I left. The nice deep blue Zoas I was also considering were snapped up in my moment of deliberation heheh so ...

Should still have a few good stuff left. Good shipment, this. :wub:

Nah I was there closer to 7pm. They were in the midst of unpacking the goodies at that point in time, but I dare say at least 3/4 of the corals were already unpacked and placed in the displays by then. And yes I was one of them who managed to get 1 out of the 4 Red Gonios before they were snapped up by the uncles haha. Heng ah. Mine was the piece with subtle blue tips on the tentacles. Lovely! Was aiming for a Red Gonio for a while already ...

True. Hobbyists like us often have to compete with foreign reefers, rich towkay uncle types as well as other LFSes / farms on shipment day. So have to move fast and move early! Haha ^_^ Heard from Iwarna auntie once that a LFS staff came by to take 100 Hawaiian YTs the moment they unpacked. But I've never seen the fabled Thai reefers before leh, are they PRs here or working professionals in Sg?

Well, most of the good and rarer stuff were gone by the time I left at 7.30pm. I believe the Red Gonios were all snapped up by Mr Richard Woon, another reefer and myself. But there were still very nicely multi-colored Blastos, Brains and Pratas, and Acans remaining when I left. The nice deep blue Zoas I was also considering were snapped up in my moment of deliberation heheh so ...

HOW MUCH IS THE ZOA GOING FOR

HOW MUCH IS THE ZOA GOING FOR

Should be between 8 to 10 red notes depending on size and type I suppose.

Sorry Samsies.... I was the one who bought up the blue zoas.. :rolleyes: Glad you managed to get some red Gonios for yourself though....

• SRC Member

That's because it's still cheaper to get from SG and ship back to Thailand/ Malaysia than to order themselves as they will not be able to fulfill the min. quota for them to ship to their country.

dogdogsrd20060608_18_Elric%20is%20.png

bunbunsdb20071225_-8_Elroi%20is.png

webster1973%20player%20555.png

That's because it's still cheaper to get from SG and ship back to Thailand/ Malaysia than to order themselves as they will not be able to fulfill the min. quota for them to ship to their country.

Hi bro so did u brought anything recently

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 4

Gonio

2. 0

WHERE TO BUY COUNTERFEIT MONEY ONLINE,DRIVERS LICENSES,ID CARDS,PASSPORTS (‪whatsapp +447436442801)

3. 0

WHERE TO BUY COUNTERFEIT MONEY ONLINE,DRIVERS LICENSES,ID CARDS,PASSPORTS (‪whatsapp +447436442801)

4. 0