Weekly Update - 11th Jan to 17th Jan 2010

• SRC Member
Wow wow.. :lol:

Went there yesterday, they have some nice indo zoas with red skirting and light blue face...not bad...

Any other things other than zoas??? :eyebrow:

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

Chiller: Artica 1/5HP

Chiller Pump: Sicce 4000

Return Pump: OR3500

Skimmer: Deltec APF600

Wavemaker: Tunze Wavebox/2x Hydor K2/SCWD wavemaker

Lights: DElighting 2x150W MH + 2x 39W T5 Atinic

FR: Skimz

FR Pump: Atman AT-104

Tubby ATO, Kalkweisser Reactor with magnetic stirrer.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member
Auntie reborn says today got new shipment come in...u can check out bah and GO on the way...

The 2 aussie scolymia - 1 red and 1 metallic green still around.

Tdy no time lah. Got to go some other place... :eyebrow: Aussie scoly still ard huh? How much now? Price should have dropped quite a bit by right.

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

• SRC Member

Just curious or stupid question. I always pay cash for livestocks at Reborn. But I think they have nets machine at the dry goods store. Do they accept nets also for Livestocks?

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/

ya. not much stock at LCK , most of the tank empty... they said the stock will be in next two week.....

any update on Pasir Ris Farm ?? OG ?? RB....

Was there earlier on .. approx 3pm nothing much at Iwarna but Ah Meng(PR) and the shop in front was unloading some

fishes from Bali othet than that didn't really see much corals

Tank specs : 2 x 1.5 x1.5

LCK will have ORA shipment maybe this weekend. Heard have platinum clown again.

My apologies .... whereabout in LCK and name of the LFS. Never heard of it or been there at all. Hmmm...

another playground ..... nice !!!!!

Tank specs : 2 x 1.5 x1.5

• SRC Member
Just curious or stupid question. I always pay cash for livestocks at Reborn. But I think they have nets machine at the dry goods store. Do they accept nets also for Livestocks?

They accept nets and credit cards. :eyebrow:

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

My apologies .... whereabout in LCK and name of the LFS. Never heard of it or been there at all. Hmmm...

another playground ..... nice !!!!!

LCK is at Lim Chu Kang , 201 Neo Tiew Crescent. Look out for the 201 unit. Currently, not much fishes. Will have to wait till weekend or next week. Suppose to have Brazil shipment but flight had problem. Next 2 weeks will be very interesting. :eyebrow:

You can also go to CF = Coral farm. They are quite near. Might sound too far for you. Hehehe......

LCK is at Lim Chu Kang , 201 Neo Tiew Crescent. Look out for the 201 unit. Currently, not much fishes. Will have to wait till weekend or next week. Suppose to have Brazil shipment but flight had problem. Next 2 weeks will be very interesting. :eyebrow:

You can also go to CF = Coral farm. They are quite near. Might sound too far for you. Hehehe......

Sounds like next 2 weeks many reefers will become broke. :evil:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

Auntie reborn says today got new shipment come in...u can check out bah and GO on the way...

The 2 aussie scolymia - 1 red and 1 metallic green still around.

Price :paiseh: ?

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

ORA shipment this weekend? is it confirmed? anyone has steven's number? wanna ask if this shipment has NEON GOBY!!! NEON GOBY!!!

thanks

ORA shipment this weekend? is it confirmed? anyone has steven's number? wanna ask if this shipment has NEON GOBY!!! NEON GOBY!!!

thanks

Was at CF on sunday, got myself a neon Goby, there's till alot on sunday though.

• Senior Reefer

thanks

haha bro you're so excited. happyness is contagious :D

me too waiting for the special ORA shipment when my green banded gobies will arrive. some day. :)

• Senior Reefer
Was at CF on sunday, got myself a neon Goby, there's till alot on sunday though.

are u sure CF has neon goby? they don't have any carribean shipments lately..... and i don't remember seeing any left....

could you have mistakenly gotten a different fish? perhaps a juvenile engineer goby..?

if CF really got neon goby then must go get liao. their neon gobies always EXTRA LARGE lol. won't mia so easily ._.

Sounds like next 2 weeks many reefers will become broke. :evil:

Ya, the bonus will go to LFS. also must prepare the tank for CNY. Hehehe....

Will update once I have info. ORA likely to be on Sunday. Not sure will have any green goby. One of this day you will surely see it. :rolleyes:

haha bro you're so excited. happyness is contagious :D

me too waiting for the special ORA shipment when my green banded gobies will arrive. some day. :)

Huh what serious NEON goby...hey don't play with old uncle's heart le!!! i will get H.A one le!!! Sunday till now is like 5 days has passed! Liao liao la!

Good things and happiness must share! So how are the mushies doing? The red dotted ones are stabilising but the orange dotted ones are 50-50!

NVM will call aunty to confirm! thanks for the update

LCK will have ORA shipment maybe this weekend. Heard have platinum clown again.

Sorry guys, ORA shipment will change to next week cos bad weather and flight not available. Have goby but not sure which type. Will keep everybody posted again.

• Senior Reefer
Sorry guys, ORA shipment will change to next week cos bad weather and flight not available. Have goby but not sure which type. Will keep everybody posted again.

remember to let me know in advance if my long awaited green banded gobies arrive!! :D wan buy all!! lol

Any pistol shrimp?looking for 1?anyone see any?

2 FEET CUBE REEF DISCO(60cmx60cmx60cm)

TOTAL 286 LITERS WITH SUMP

LIGHTS:PHAROS LED 90 WATTS WITH WIRELESS CONTROLLER

RETURN PUMP:EHEIM 1260
CHILLER:HAILEA 150A + EHEIM COMPACT 1000 WITH EXT TEMP CONTROLLER
WAVEMAKER:JEBAO WP25
REACTOR:TLF PHOSBAN REACTOR 150 WITH EHEIM 600(ROWAPHOS)
SKIMMER:H&H S150 WITH AQUABEE 2000/1

MEDIA:BACTERIA KING

GLASS CLEANER:ALGAE FREE PIRANHA FLOAT WITH EASY BLADE

ATO:TUNZE NANO OSMOLATOR 3152

RO/DI PURIFIER:ZeRO EX5 - RO/DI ULTRA 200 WITH HM DIGITAL DM-1 IN-LINE DUAL TDS METER

aussie shipment just came from CF.. :yeah: They were unpacking the stuff lots of good stuff.tomorrow then start selling..

|| Tank: 5x2x2.5 || Sump 3.5x1.5.1.5 || Lights: DeLighting 2x80w Aquable Special T5 ||

|| Return: 2 x ehiem 1264 || Skimmer: Skimz SM251 ||

|| CR: deltec denitrator || ATO with custom make reservior tank||

|| FR: TLF running Rowas ,UV ||

|| Wavemaker: Jebao RE20& RW15|| Chiller: Daikin 1HP Compressor ||

|| Monitor 1: American Marine Pinpoint Temperature monitor ||

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

快捷办理高贵林学院毕业证加拿大证书Q微707091118高贵林学院文凭认证办理CC毕业证成绩单,诚信专业办理加拿大大学留服认证CoQuitlam College

2. 0

快捷办理兰加拉学院毕业证加拿大证书Q微707091118兰加拉学院文凭认证办理Langara毕业证成绩单,诚信专业办理加拿大大学留服认证Langara College

3. 0

快捷办理西蒙菲莎大学毕业证加拿大证书Q微707091118西蒙菲莎大学文凭认证办理SFU毕业证成绩单,诚信专业办理加拿大大学留服认证Simon Fraser University

4. 0

快捷办理昆特兰理工大学毕业证加拿大证书Q微707091118昆特兰理工大学文凭认证办理KPU毕业证成绩单,诚信专业办理加拿大大学留服认证Kwantlen Polytechnic University

5. 0

快捷办理渥太华大学毕业证加拿大证书Q微707091118渥太华大学文凭认证办理Ottawa毕业证成绩单,诚信专业办理加拿大大学留服认证UNIVERSITY OF OTTAWA