• debelius
    • eibli
    • fisheri
    • flavicauda
    • multicolour
    • potter
    • heraldi

• Senior Reefer

Only can put 20, reefers take a moment to vote for fun! we've already established the favourite fairy wrasse for most reefers is the flame wrasse! let's take a look at out beautiful little centropyges!

Only can put 20, reefers take a moment to vote for fun! we've already established the favourite fairy wrasse for most reefers is the flame wrasse! let's take a look at out beautiful little centropyges!

Hah can only vote for one! I've more than one favourite leh. Anyway my vote goes to joculator since it's the best dwarf i've personally kept. Holy grail like debelius and interruptus does not count cos only saw pic b4. Think like the wrasse thread, the winner will turn out to be flame angel..

• Senior Reefer
Hah can only vote for one! I've more than one favourite leh. Anyway my vote goes to joculator since it's the best dwarf i've personally kept. Holy grail like debelius and interruptus does not count cos only saw pic b4. Think like the wrasse thread, the winner will turn out to be flame angel..

haha yup! once only for the MOST favourite hehehe. :D yeah most people quite standard lah. flame wrasse, flame angel, yellow tang.... standard aquarium livestocks haha. i voted for lemonpeel ._. love the yellow.

i find potters cute.

haven't heard of many success stories of them locally though.

many people here prefer flames

potters are not that difficult. feeding specimens are not hard to find nowadays. although harder than flame, they are still relatively easy to an extent.

• Senior Reefer
Can I select all? Lol.. But of course among the obtainable one will be Joculator.. Resplendant, Interruptus and debilus are dream fish..

favourite mah. not say must get haha! but yeah i love interruptus.... sigh

Can I select all? Lol.. But of course among the obtainable one will be Joculator.. Resplendant, Interruptus and debilus are dream fish..

Agree, resplendent, interruptus and debelius are dreams, but they're realistic dreams. The unrealistic ones are C.Abei, C.Nahackyi, C.Hotumatua, C.Narcosis, C.Nigriocella, P.Boylei etc.

Get a mulitcolor and keep it under strong metal halide and in no time it'll become like below:

Serious it will change to this colour? wa then like then must bask it in the sun!

Get a mulitcolor and keep it under strong metal halide and in no time it'll become like below:

Deepwater fishes like multi colours angel will fade in terms of colours under strong lighting. Thats the reason I guess most peppermint hog we get turn to maroon from chilli red after being in the tank for sometime

interruptus anyone? :eyebrow:

U wan? It's a readily available fish if u express interests. A few LFSs here wanted to bring in japan shipment but no one interested. Cos interruptus will be 2k and wrought iron is 1k+. I only interested in wrought iron cos it can overtime adapt to higher temp whereas interruptus harder. But sigh not enough responses so no progress.

One of the L.Klayi got decompression problem? Sigh such a small delicate fish cant handle needle pinning so it may be a low chance of survival. Hope there's some DOA or not in good condition arrival cover.

• Senior Reefer
U wan? It's a readily available fish if u express interests. A few LFSs here wanted to bring in japan shipment but no one interested. Cos interruptus will be 2k and wrought iron is 1k+. I only interested in wrought iron cos it can overtime adapt to higher temp whereas interruptus harder. But sigh not enough responses so no progress.

One of the L.Klayi got decompression problem? Sigh such a small delicate fish cant handle needle pinning so it may be a low chance of survival. Hope there's some DOA or not in good condition arrival cover.

you want wrought iron? reborn might bring in for you. dont have DOA for the klayi.

I had contact for wild caught interruptus at about $600+. Problem being wild interruptus requires cooler water and do not adapt readily to our tank tropical temperature. Actually Japan has plenty of special fishes. I want the true bodianus masudai