Weekly Update - 8th to 15th March 2010

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

As of yesterday noon, sealife has lots of healthy fishes: YT, PT, asfur angel, sohal, emperor angel, PBrT, Kole, goldflake, potter, flame angels, yellow belly regal angel, black ocellaris, many others, etc.

• SRC Member
Rem seeing them in LCK 201.

Cheers

JC

it should be gone. but do call to check with steven to be sure.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

Just came back from sealife....still have couple of left over purple tangs....a pair of "nemo" clowns, flame angels, lemonpeel angels, potter angels, yellow angels, randall male anthias (got one for myself)...solon fairy wrasse, bluehead fairy wrasse, leopard wrasse...and one & only carpenter flasher wrasse.....

l7304smr.jpg

• SRC Member
Just came back from sealife....still have couple of left over purple tangs....a pair of "nemo" clowns, flame angels, lemonpeel angels, potter angels, yellow angels, randall male anthias (got one for myself)...solon fairy wrasse, bluehead fairy wrasse, leopard wrasse...and one & only carpenter flasher wrasse.....

Sealife also have some corals.....a couple of nice bright green trachy brains and one purple-red trach brain....lots of elegance...red tips.....

There is a tank of black clowns...i din c properly whether its normal type or special ones....and a small saddleback clown..looks cute...

When i went there, they have not switch on their lights, so i have to use my eye power....

Anyway, i will be going there again this evening to collect my stuffs....will update one more time and check out some prices for you....

l7304smr.jpg

• SRC Member
plenty of 2 inch majestic angels with adult colours at CF. and many small sized marine bettas :)

whats the price bro, mind pm-ing me ?

kena arrowed by AhSiang to post this update from SL:

- leopard wrasse are normal ones. not bluestar

- black clowns are tank bred

- false percula 2 gold coins

- solon fairy wrasse 1.5 red notes

- goldflake angel 8 blue notes

If there is any typo or wrong naming of fish,... go clarify with AhSiang... cheers!

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• SRC Member
kena arrowed by AhSiang to post this update from SL:

- leopard wrasse are normal ones. not bluestar

- black clowns are tank bred

- false percula 2 gold coins

- solon fairy wrasse 1.5 red notes

- goldflake angel 8 blue notes

If there is any typo or wrong naming of fish,... go clarify with AhSiang... cheers!

lolx...tio arrow....coz u asked me abt the leoaprd wrasse ma..whether it is blue star, red star...twinkle twinkle little star...

btw, the goldflake angel left only one....the black clowns are less than one inch....tank bred...but dun know the price...

and some yellow rbta with purple tips...

l7304smr.jpg

• SRC Member
lolx...tio arrow....coz u asked me abt the leoaprd wrasse ma..whether it is blue star, red star...twinkle twinkle little star...

btw, the goldflake angel left only one....the black clowns are less than one inch....tank bred...but dun know the price...

and some yellow rbta with purple tips...

the tank bled black clowns are less than 3 red notes each.

• Senior Reefer

for those who missed the rhomboids at iwarna's previous hawaii shipment, here's your chance. 12 arriving tomorrow. for more details see iwarna's sponsor thread.

• SRC Member
AquaMarin

Blue tang

Sunburst Anthia

Firefish Goby - Red & Purple

Zebra Goby

Foxface

Dragon wrasse (fierce)

Yellow wrasse

Vlamingi Tang

Algae Blenny

Yellow drawf Angel