Easy-care SPS and Zoas

cedricang

Hi Bro,

Thanks for the suggestion. Ok for the Zoas Package will be as follows :

Package A - Purchase above $150 will be given a $20 zoas-dollar

Package B - Purchase above $200 will be given a $40 zoas-dollar

Package C - Purchase above $300 will be given a $80 zoas-dollar

Well zoas-dollar can be used to redeem for the listed zoas here, or you may keep it for future redeemption as well :thumbsup:

Hope you find this package interesting :friends:

Cheers !

Bro, pm you. :ThanxSmiley:

very interesting... haha

Bro, buy SPS got SPS dollars boh? :chair:

Haaha...yeah was cracking my head last night after bro Michael asking for package deal. So thought of using the zoas dollar thingy :blush:

Trying this out, so far seems quite interesting response leh, hopfully i wont be hurl up by MAS for this :chair:

If reefers bro/sis find this interesting, may also introduce sps dollar too...heee :P

Treat others the way you wanna be treated...

Haaha...yeah was cracking my head last night after bro Michael asking for package deal. So thought of using the zoas dollar thingy :blush:

Trying this out, so far seems quite interesting response leh, hopfully i wont be hurl up by MAS for this :chair:

If reefers bro/sis find this interesting, may also introduce sps dollar too...heee :P

thanks bro for ur pm. will bring real sing dollar

Ced, buy over your neighbour's house and convert it. can apply grant to EDB for pioneer status...

cheers

LOL...my neighbour just finish reno...decided they will continue to stay for good <_<

Buy the other houses la. You never play monopoly ah young at heart man

There you go again...eat snake while working right or too lonely while oversea ... :upsidedown:

If you ever stay at my place a little longer, you will probably know why the other house is not an option :pinch:

evening Cedric, do you still have any Chilli Pepper / Forest fire Monti Cap ?

Need 1 pcs from you .

Very good evening Frank, yes Chilli Pepper monti cap is available ;)

How's your new tank coming along ? :eyebrow:

• SRC Member

If you ever stay at my place a little longer, you will probably know why the other house is not an option :pinch:

Lol... I get to experience it first hand. I share the same sentiments... peace & quiet is a rare commodity nowadays, and I find myself really enjoying it whenever it is available. ^_^

Bro, thanks again for being a gracious host, and even more so, a very generous reefer. You have always made every trip an enjoyable experience. Thank You! :cheers:

Lol... I get to experience it first hand. I share the same sentiments... peace & quiet is a rare commodity nowadays, and I find myself really enjoying it whenever it is available. ^_^

Bro, thanks again for being a gracious host, and even more so, a very generous reefer. You have always made every trip an enjoyable experience. Thank You! :cheers:

You are very welcome Eugene and thank for the generous support, it's always a pleasure to have you over...a pitty that you couldnt stay longer else we could have talk a little more on the zeovit subject and more :) have fun with your new tank set up ^_^

Thanks Bro Thumper,

Knowledge is acquired through time, if you are really keen, you will be able to find lot's of useful materials and helpful reefer bros willing to spend precious time helping you :friends:

If there is a will, there is a way :thumbsup: