Short Clips of Fish only tank

• SRC Member

Enjoy the video for those who enjoy angel and butterflyfish.

Video 1

Video 2

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my favourite fish only.

Give me one more chance....

• Senior Reefer

digiman's conspic? it's gorgeous and so healthy!

and he bought the dusky heraldi angel at CF? colour has not faded until now? that's fantastic!

dusky heraldi is not a hybrid but a colour variant of the normal heraldi, so sometimes colour may revert back to normal after awhile. but this is obviously not the case. good job.

• SRC Member

digiman's conspic? it's gorgeous and so healthy!

and he bought the dusky heraldi angel at CF? colour has not faded until now? that's fantastic!

dusky heraldi is not a hybrid but a colour variant of the normal heraldi, so sometimes colour may revert back to normal after awhile. but this is obviously not the case. good job.

Ya, ex owner had been doing a great job to his conspic. New owner love it so much and did his preparation well. Ex owner can reassure that the conspic is in safe hand. The dusky Heraldi was quite yellow when he bought. But the water quality and food i believe so brought back the colour.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Senior Reefer

Ya, ex owner had been doing a great job to his conspic. New owner love it so much and did his preparation well. Ex owner can reassure that the conspic is in safe hand. The dusky Heraldi was quite yellow when he bought. But the water quality and food i believe so brought back the colour.

yah the conspic is really amazing.

you believe i wanted it very much? haha. but no money and reserved already. but i'm so happy to see the new owner taking care of it with much love. good good!

the dusky heraldi, this is good news. because i wanted it but scared it fade in colour. but seeing this, thats good!

• SRC Member

yah the conspic is really amazing.

That is why we call Holy grail ma haha.

you believe i wanted it very much? haha. but no money and reserved already. but i'm so happy to see the new owner taking care of it with much love. good good!

Ya $$$$$, owner must be $$$$$ type. No hard feeling to the owner.

the dusky heraldi, this is good news. because i wanted it but scared it fade in colour. but seeing this, thats good!

CF still have a piece.

• SRC Member

Awesome video:welldone: .. Inspired me to switch into a FOWLR tank.. Hmm..

Dont wait liao bro, later go LCK on a caribbean Medium size queen haha.

• Senior Reefer

conspic is my favourite of all the chaetodontoplus angels.

I personally (personal opinion here, to each their own) dislike this genus alot. Conspic and niger are the only 2 species within this genus that captivates me. they are actually very puppy like as proven by this conspic. had the chance to play with it and feed it at iwarna before collection and it's such a curious, endearing fish!

• SRC Member

Earth FOWLR looks brilliant. Well stocked and to be able to appreciate the dusky heraldi, he has v high-class and unique taste.

Awesome tank and i'm so glad my conspic get to be a new resident of his tank.

Got to thank u for letting me have the fish. Knw alot angel lovers are eyeing your conspic ;) . The conspic is in a great condition under tender loving care by you. I hope I can keep it with me for the longest time. :D

4x1.5x2.3 home tank

6x2x2.3 office tank

• SRC Member

Got to thank u for letting me have the fish. Knw alot angel lovers are eyeing your conspic ;) . The conspic is in a great condition under tender loving care by you. I hope I can keep it with me for the longest time. :D

Also now under VIP care by you.

• SRC Member

Post some of your videos too bro. How can clips of FOWLR do well without bigbird's contribution of his collection :groupwavereversed:

Ok wait till buy a speckie first haha

Ok wait till buy a speckie first haha

Congrats on the rare butterfly, Zanzibar..... Remember to update us on it's well-being, cos website listed it as one of the v hard to feed butterfly but not impossible to feed. So your first hand experience will be valuable to pple who want to keep this butterfly in future.

tn_Chzan_u1.jpg

• Senior Reefer

Congrats on the rare butterfly, Zanzibar..... Remember to update us on it's well-being, cos website listed it as one of the v hard to feed butterfly but not impossible to feed. So your first hand experience will be valuable to pple who want to keep this butterfly in future.

tn_Chzan_u1.jpg

from my butterfly and angel book by Scott W michael, they readily accept chopped seafood and frozen food once settled down and provided a good home with lots of space.

post-15755-084117100 1287326802.txt

• SRC Member

tn_Chzan_u1.jpg

Not a easy butterfly fish to keep. If you understand about butterfly fish, then the Zanzibar is indeed a rare fish. But it has a body shape of Chaetodon plebeius and spot of the Chaetodon Interruptus.

Will update once it started to feed.

post-4953-026444800 1287375329_thumb.jpg

post-4953-005645900 1287375621_thumb.jpg

• Senior Reefer

Not a easy butterfly fish to keep. If you understand about butterfly fish, then the Zanzibar is indeed a rare fish. But it has a body shape of Chaetodon plebeius and spot of the Chaetodon Interruptus.

Will update once it started to feed.

zanzibar is in the "plebeius-complex"

very similar to

plebeius

andamanensis

speculum

• SRC Member

zanzibar is in the "plebeius-complex"

very similar to

plebeius

andamanensis

speculum

Haiz.... Very challenging fish indeed. Prefer darker spot and saw it pecking on the base, don't know left over pellet or what. Will update if miraculously it suddenly eat like a pig.

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Helping bro Earth to update his Holy Grail :friends: