Full-SPS Shallow

vt_snowman87

thanks bro Terry, yeap i love the whitecaps too.. very subtle yet elegant markings.. :)

the gills of the smaller one seem to be slightly open and looks kinda weird now, hope nothing's wrong.. its too small to see in details, very hard to see.. :(

Might be a defect, need to check with Fuel...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

Wow bro nice frags you have...Once they grow to colony size will be very awsome.... :groupwavereversed:

|| Tank: 5x2x2.5 || Sump 3.5x1.5.1.5 || Lights: DeLighting 2x80w Aquable Special T5 ||

|| Return: 2 x ehiem 1264 || Skimmer: Skimz SM251 ||

|| CR: deltec denitrator || ATO with custom make reservior tank||

|| FR: TLF running Rowas ,UV ||

|| Wavemaker: Jebao RE20& RW15|| Chiller: Daikin 1HP Compressor ||

|| Monitor 1: American Marine Pinpoint Temperature monitor ||

• SRC Member

WOW Vincent! Nice frags you got there man! hehe :D glad to see my frags doing well in your tank bro! :)

yes many thanks to you, and i am glad i didnt disappoint you.. ;)

Might be a defect, need to check with Fuel...

just noticed it today, hopefully just a superficial wound.. will have to monitor it first.. but so far still feeding.. :)

Wow bro nice frags you have...Once they grow to colony size will be very awsome.... :groupwavereversed:

thanks bro klyve, u have one hell of a SPS collection yourself.. ;)

just noticed it today, hopefully just a superficial wound.. will have to monitor it first.. but so far still feeding.. :)

If it's a defect I will swap another pc for you. Do note that the patterns might still change.

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member

Cool Stuff dude!

thanks bro, long time no see.. :)

If it's a defect I will swap another pc for you. Do note that the patterns might still change.

hi bro, u are indeed a great breeder.. :thumbsup: but not to worry, at the moment i do not think its a defect.. could be just a superficial wound.. am continuing to monitor its feeding and breathing.. so far still no cause for alarm yet.. :)

• SRC Member

wahhhhhh my sps pro fren, seeing ur gems makes me itch like crazy... :chair: haha but seriously, super nice! :)

" The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out; the brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough. They are there to stop the other people! "

Randy Pausch, (The Last Lecture)

• SRC Member

wahhhhhh my sps pro fren, seeing ur gems makes me itch like crazy... :chair: haha but seriously, super nice! :)

bro Milch.. so u're still lurking around eh.. :eyebrow: letme know when u make a comeback.. will be glad to provide you with startup frag pack.. :eyebrow:

• SRC Member

bro Milch.. so u're still lurking around eh.. :eyebrow: letme know when u make a comeback.. will be glad to provide you with startup frag pack.. :eyebrow:

thanks bro :) yeah, checking out the forum still (: how's ya AT coming along? fatter?

" The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out; the brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough. They are there to stop the other people! "

Randy Pausch, (The Last Lecture)

• SRC Member

thanks bro :) yeah, checking out the forum still (: how's ya AT coming along? fatter?

fatter, yes.. ich? yes.. <_<

• SRC Member

orange halloween urchin carrying my frag and running around upside down a rock.. the frag is even bigger than itself.. <_<

post-9599-0-67996400-1295968979_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

on a side note..

it is with great regrets that i have lost the smaller picasso percula to a fungal infection.. the infection appeared on one side of his cheeks, and soon gave rise to a popeye on the same side.. it has affected his appetite such that it has not been eating much the past few days.. i thought it was good news when the popeye subsided today.. but to my dismay, the fungal infection has tore a hole through his left gill..

just 30mins ago, i watched this little fellow limp and struggle his final swim, before giving up eventually and ceased to be.. i netted him up with a great burden in my heart, and am depressed that i did not manage to save this poor fish.. my apologies to bro Fuel for my inability to take good care and heal him..

rest in peace, little fellow.. :rip:

orange halloween urchin carrying my frag and running around upside down a rock.. the frag is even bigger than itself.. <_<

Oops, I was tempted to get one for myself... Luckily think twice as too many small frag didn't glue properly.. :P But so far, is it hard working? May be admitted in sump after mission completed. Cheers...

30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif
BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

• SRC Member

HAHAHAHAHA!!

:welldone: urchin! lol

haha bro, lucky this fellow never carry the frag and let it sting/get stung by other frags.. <_<

Oops, I was tempted to get one for myself... Luckily think twice as too many small frag didn't glue properly.. :P But so far, is it hard working? May be admitted in sump after mission completed. Cheers...

quite hardworking! really scrapes algae off rocks.. even coralline.. but its circular shape and size makes it inaccessible to hard to reach area too..

on a side note..

it is with great regrets that i have lost the smaller picasso percula to a fungal infection.. the infection appeared on one side of his cheeks, and soon gave rise to a popeye on the same side.. it has affected his appetite such that it has not been eating much the past few days.. i thought it was good news when the popeye subsided today.. but to my dismay, the fungal infection has tore a hole through his left gill..

just 30mins ago, i watched this little fellow limp and struggle his final swim, before giving up eventually and ceased to be.. i netted him up with a great burden in my heart, and am depressed that i did not manage to save this poor fish.. my apologies to bro Fuel for my inability to take good care and heal him..

rest in peace, little fellow.. :rip:

Sorry to hear that Bro... Is the other picasso doing ok? must monitor closely ya.... Take care..

30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif
BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

• SRC Member

Sorry to hear that Bro... Is the other picasso doing ok? must monitor closely ya.... Take care..

yes the other picasso is very healthy and fit as a fiddle! this was a case of fungal infection from physical wound.. clownfishes from our own breeder Fuel is definitely healthy.. this was definitely not viral, as its popeye also appeared on the same infected side..

• SRC Member

update:

AT was caught, and FW-dipped, and this morning, was looking very nice and healthy, ich has reduced to countable specks..

i suspected it was due to the ich cycle, having just fallen off, and incubating in the sandbed..

as such, it has just been adopted by a more senior and experienced reefer friend of mine, before the ich has time to hatch in my water system and attack it again..

sayonara AT.. :cry: and all the best bro, im sure u'll be able to give it a much more comfy home with your big tank and water volume! :thumbsup:

• SRC Member

visited the reefer who taken over my AT, and i am very relieved.. ich has died down mostly, and is actively swimming in the big tank.. even though it is still not feeding yet, the fat reserves that this fellow has should last him long enough for it to stabilize down and start eating.. fingers crossed, all the best bro! :)

• SRC Member

some new additions to my dad's tank that made it not "full-sps" anymore.. couldnt resist decorating the lower regions where we can't put sps.. :)

maxi mini carpets..

post-9599-0-18095800-1296981564_thumb.jp

post-9599-0-98113800-1296981567_thumb.jp