toravisu 3x2.5x2 tank

toravisu

Im back after my stink by my rabbitfish,after my scapeing of my life rocks,my corals its all still with mi.

Well i still wanna get a Doseing pum to grow my corals, and coralline alge.

Current tank,0 nitrate,nitrite,calcium420,kh10,mag1300 doseing purple up daily, well thanks to some of the SRC members after suffering from my rabbitfish stung, 3day fever ich all over my body ,the heart pumps like im gonna die, I take 4 days to recover.

Well this is one of my favourite my favia have been with mi for 4months

IMG_0066.jpg

Some Of the scape that i made with tonga rocks, Well those who know mi my tank i doint like sand bed it will always be bare bottom cause Im running Uv. Well ill post some of my

corals shots cant really capture, yet still using cannon 12.2 pix still not clear .

IMG_0072.jpg

Main-ZeovitLogo.jpg

3x2x2 RSM,2x1.5x1.5 cube

cheers

• Senior Reefer

Ya suffered from the Rabbitfish,im abit scard to catch it now lol, like coma and weakless just keep on sleeping dangerous.

so serious ah...

coma!? you know what's a coma? it's when your body is in a profound state of unconciousness. your body will not respond to pain, sound, smell, hearing and cannot be awoken.

sometimes you awake from a coma after many weeks, to months, to up to 20++ years, or never at all.

yours 4 days only, just sleepy la haha. anyway next time to avoid such injuries, use a stiff sieve net instead of soft cloth net. this way the spines cannot poke through the net.

• SRC Member

Next time, know what you are buying before you buy. There are other poisonous fish that is being sold in the market. Do your research and don't expect the lfs owner to know which fish is poisonous or not. Do you know coral are poisonous too?

• SRC Member

Alright bro welcome back and good job on making an effort on your punctuations. :welldone:

ya lol... I noticed that too... Welcome back.

Hope u r fine with those sting...

Some1 doesn't 1 2 do anything find an excuse,some1 1 2 do something find a mean!

• SRC Member

you can have some tangs inside but beware they are poo machine, buy small tangs and not big adult tang (5-6feet and above) with too many in it. must have a good skimmer for that with many spaces for them to swim :friends:

bro,that a typo error right?

Or u r refering to tank instead of tang? :)

Some1 doesn't 1 2 do anything find an excuse,some1 1 2 do something find a mean!

still looking out for doseing pum lei, think bubbblemag the best but abit ex lei,299 heavent include anything donno see bo pain.

Izzit CR important!!! does all reefer use it !! need some advise thanks.

I don't see that you are keeping much SPS. In this case, CR is not needed.

For dosing pumps, you can get them online at a cheaper price. But you will need to connect the dosing pumps to a AC/DC adaptor as the input for the dosing pumps range from 3V to 12V. Higher voltage dosing pumps normally have a higher dosing rate.

• 4 weeks later...

i got calcium Chloride amd magnesium Chloride , got 10kg at iwarna how to mix it with Ro/DI water lets sey i got 1 liter how many cups

Damm just tested all my my calcium is 500ppm kh 10 mag 1500 lei but so far all my corals colour up

Main-ZeovitLogo.jpg

3x2x2 RSM,2x1.5x1.5 cube

cheers

Just got my all my stuff needed rather buying a dosing pump rather than getting a CR more expenstive and need to replace the media ,brought the whole set , plus all the salifert test kits ,now i got a small hole in my bank already no choice need to invest need average spect .

Next will be Tunze Turbelle® Stream Kit TS24 - Two Stream 6105 + MultiController 7095 cause currently running sunsun wave maker .

calcium, Magnesium and Sodium Bicarbonate kind of hard to mix with no pro here helping mi lol

IMG_0228.jpgIMG_0229.jpg

My latest scapeing with tonga rocks and some SPS , :thumbdown: I put my frags on the egg crate which is really ugly , bo pian wait for next month pay.

Hmm everythings going fine,i remember someone seying that my corals will die of by 2weeks can trow all in the dustbin think is from MR Ahsiang . ( guess if those scary cat hear that thay will sell of their corals lol ) and my sps is not dead lei , thanks god

Take some pic using Iphone pai sey ar hp camara not clear, i got cannon ixus D 13.3pix but donno y when takeing photo very birght

Main-ZeovitLogo.jpg

3x2x2 RSM,2x1.5x1.5 cube

cheers