Eido chiller for sale!

terryansimon

Eido chiller for sale. 1.3HP with inbuilt Iwaki pump. reason for selling it because mum isn't too pleased with the sound it produces. then again she isn't too pleased with me being in this hobby either. =\

okay enough crap.

its a made in Singapore chiller with good local support. comes with one year warranty too. had it since October but only used it for less than two weeks. you can get it brand new for $1670 from Marine Life. yeah.

I'll do the bidding system like bum. starting offer from $1350. please, only serious buyers only. would like to offload this ASAP.

don't PM me as I have a tendancy not to reply to PM. =x

prefer cash or bank transfer payments by the way. I think I'd rather not accept cheques in case they bounce. not doubting you people. but shit can and will happen. would rather not tempt fate in that case.

Thanks! (=

PS. please provide your own transport. I will only help you carry the chiller down to your car. from then on, urh. its your own power liao. (=

• SRC Member

my old chiller is rusting away in the store rm hahaha ... same prob but it smy wife who doesnt like the sound hahaha....

cheaper to rid the chiller

Main Tank : 48 inch by 36 inch by 28 inch (2 sides starphire glass)
Sump Tank :
Return Pump :
Chiller : Starmax Compressor 1 HP Drop coil
Chiller Return Pump
Protein Skimmer :
Wave Maker :
Fluidised Reactor :

• SRC Member

haha no lah . its too seasoned already n too exp to service. Bgt it abt 5 yrs ago hahaha. Has been sitting in my store for abt a yr already. Gonna dismantle it to show some kids for their science lesson one of these days haha

Sump Tank :
Return Pump :
Chiller Return Pump
Protein Skimmer :
Wave Maker :
Fluidised Reactor :

• SRC Member

well heres a classic case of economics.... demand n supply will determine the final price.

Sump Tank :
Return Pump :
Chiller Return Pump
Protein Skimmer :
Wave Maker :
Fluidised Reactor :

must offload by this Saturday people. anyone? $1350! lelong lelong. (=

what's the max size of the tank can the chiller chill. BTW what size is your tank?

do you have a picture of it- any dimensions. just wondering if can fit under my cabinet.

noisy??? how would rate the sound?? BUZZZZZZZZZZZ.......... or like fridge like that.

yes yes I am here. what is the matter? (=

please check my thread regarding pictures of chiller. thread link can be found in my signature. (=

size is 21inch by 15inch by 15inch. not advisable to put in the cabinet. in fact its not advisable to put any chiller under the cabinet.

need to confirm sale by tomorrow night 2000hrs *30th Dec 2003* so that I can confirm purchase from dr chill.

any issues, please CALL me at 97912405. don't SMS. already spent a bomb SMSing my girlfriend. (=