Colourful Sticks and Flowers

cedricang

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Few hobbyist can be as dedicated as Cedric. Evident from the eerie blue glow that emanates from the windows of his house (Imagine how many t5 tubes will be needed to tint the house blue). I was pleasantly surprised with my eyes glued to the main display tank for quite sometime wordlessly enjoying the r e e f p 0 r n being shown in full glory.

He is consistently friendly and welcoming to all. More power to him and more power to his super supportive other half.

** Secrectly, I was glad he didn't used those famous scented bags as my CO would be very suspicious of what they contained previously..... :chair:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)

• SRC Member

Fortunate for you... unfortunate for your wallet... getting thinner everyday! lol

He got you there, Wilson. :yahoo:

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)

After almost 3 hours of diagnostic with some physiotherapy using wii games ( tennis, bowling and table tennis ). I think Ketchup and Desi reef intoxication is slilghtly under control :upsidedown:

Anyway, I would have gone gaga if I were to be the owner of their house, freaking big and nice for potential Underwater World size tank !!! :eyebrow:

Treat others the way you wanna be treated...

• SRC Member

AH Cedric.. not that big la...... EH, go buy over my next door neighbour leh.... then you can build your backyard to have frag tanks galore and condensor cooler units EVERYWHERE then REALLY become LFS! LOL..

anyway all the zoos have opened up.. I can't wait to go back home to check out the colors tonight under the Blue LEDS!!! Will take pic and update tank thread.

Thank you Dr ang for the BEEAUUUUUtiffoollll zoos and monti. :) I hope they do well.

For peeps out there, dont' hesistate to buy, if you want it... get it.. cause as Wilson says : Resistance is Futile..... those pics of the sticks and flowers will haunt your dreams .... LOL

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

• SRC Member

AH Cedric.. not that big la...... EH, go buy over my next door neighbour leh.... then you can build your backyard to have frag tanks galore and condensor cooler units EVERYWHERE then REALLY become LFS! LOL..

anyway all the zoos have opened up.. I can't wait to go back home to check out the colors tonight under the Blue LEDS!!! Will take pic and update tank thread.

Thank you Dr ang for the BEEAUUUUUtiffoollll zoos and monti. :) I hope they do well.

For peeps out there, dont' hesistate to buy, if you want it... get it.. cause as Wilson says : Resistance is Futile..... those pics of the sticks and flowers will haunt your dreams .... LOL

I wonder how long you can hold back until the next therapy session with Dr. Ang. devil.gif

Post some photos if the flowers when settled.

• SRC Member

After almost 3 hours of diagnostic with some physiotherapy using wii games ( tennis, bowling and table tennis ). I think Ketchup and Desi reef intoxication is slilghtly under control :upsidedown:

Anyway, I would have gone gaga if I were to be the owner of their house, freaking big and nice for potential Underwater World size tank !!! :eyebrow:

Careful not to over indulge. You might get Wii-itis. Painful infliction just like tennis elbow.

Glad to see that bros / sis are happy sharing and enjoying this thread :rolleyes:

Anyway am happy to announce the Christmas lucky dip for all bros who has supported for this and previous sale thread.

There will be 3 prizes this time round :

FIRST PRIZE :

post-1460-061566100 1292003094_thumb.jpg + post-1460-066008000 1292003106_thumb.jpg + post-1460-043056400 1292003117_thumb.jpg + $150 zoas / sps dollar

SECOND PRIZE :

post-1460-066008000 1292003106_thumb.jpg + post-1460-043056400 1292003117_thumb.jpg + $ 100 zoas / sps dollar

THIRD PRIZE :

post-1460-066008000 1292003106_thumb.jpg + $100 zoas / dollar

The draw will be on the Christmas eve itself. Results will be announced on Christmas Day !

NOTE : Just in case, the Sofa not included :upsidedown:

Cheers :friends:

Treat others the way you wanna be treated...

• SRC Member

Wow! Cedric you're the man!

Haaha thanks Bro, just wish to spice up the forum a little i hope :rolleyes:

:groupwavereversed::groupwavereversed::groupwavereversed::superman:

|| Tank: 5x2x2.5 || Sump 3.5x1.5.1.5 || Lights: DeLighting 2x80w Aquable Special T5 ||

|| Return: 2 x ehiem 1264 || Skimmer: Skimz SM251 ||

|| CR: deltec denitrator || ATO with custom make reservior tank||

|| FR: TLF running Rowas ,UV ||

|| Wavemaker: Jebao RE20& RW15|| Chiller: Daikin 1HP Compressor ||

|| Monitor 1: American Marine Pinpoint Temperature monitor ||