It's a 1am TANK THREAD! :D

MarcoVan

• SRC Member

i am bored

:cheers:

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

I am bored 3. :cheers:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)

• SRC Member

LOL alamak... 1am tank thread ah.. eh.. got pictures of the critters that come out at 1am? LOL and I mean the tank critters not human critters. :)

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

i am bored

:cheers:

LOL! You bored? hahaha go sleep early lah! already not feeling well right?

take good care of your health bro! :friends:

i am bored too! haha.. nice photo!

hahaha thanks bro. the photo was taken by bro. Law. Kudos to him man!

I am bored 3. :cheers:

LOL! the 3rd bored guy? HAHA! I think I should organise a 1am drinking session next time!

drinking beer at home and i'm :P bored

can post more pic when u wake up 2moro?

Wah drink beer bo tell me! Help me finish my hoegarden leh! My brother overbought!

ehhh, cannot bro, I can only post on 1am. That's the rule of this thread :)

i join in the fun :cheers:

lol kiko!

Me too.. :P

you also?!

Oops. I am 7hrs late. Nice thread topic. I like.

;)

it's okay bro! I expect everyone to be sleeping at 1am. Didn't know still got some people on SRC at such ungodly hour. lol!

Thanks for the support

LOL alamak... 1am tank thread ah.. eh.. got pictures of the critters that come out at 1am? LOL and I mean the tank critters not human critters. :)

Hahahaha tank critters? I will try next time cause my critters are usually out from 4pm. Lights off for my fishes and corals are at 330pm. LOL! :)

it's friday morning, but i'm bored too...

hahaha bo pian lah bro! I have to adhere to my thread rule! 1AM! lol.

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

• SRC Member

LOL! the 3rd bored guy? HAHA! I think I should organise a 1am drinking session next time!

Wah drink beer bo tell me! Help me finish my hoegarden leh! My brother overbought!

ehhh, cannot bro, I can only post on 1am. That's the rule of this thread :)

You broke your 1AM-only posting rule liao~. You posted your reply @ 10AM.

Yes, you should invite us over to help finish your hoegarden. cheers.gif

Post more photos tomorrow @ 1AM.

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)

You broke your 1AM-only posting rule liao~. You posted your reply @ 10AM.

Yes, you should invite us over to help finish your hoegarden. cheers.gif

Post more photos tomorrow @ 1AM.

HAHA! I mean pictures! lol :P

hahaha my brother decided to bring to his and my christmas party to finish. lol! :P

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

• SRC Member

damn far leh bro. bukit batok leh! mai siao siao! haha

dont think i dont know you stay in sengkang! lol :P

hahaha i am also waiting for you...

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

• SRC Member

LOL! You bored? hahaha go sleep early lah! already not feeling well right?

take good care of your health bro! :friends:

thank you for your caring thoughts dear friend :cheers:

lets meet up again together with the ultra-thick-skin friend of ours.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

btw bro,

i cant stop looking at your profile...

the pic alone wins all my works. :score: hehe

ops~ :chair:

• SRC Member

btw bro,

i cant stop looking at your profile...

the pic alone wins all my works. :score: hehe

ops~ :chair:

i just went to click his profile.....woooooooo :ThanxSmiley:

Too many hobby......too little money!

In memory of this fella :(

post-3560-056900500 1291918650_thumb.jpg

Just came back from Henderson midnight yong tau foo! DAMN FULL! lol :D but damn worth the wait and money!

So another picture! :D

post-3560-041604400 1291918725_thumb.jpg

This is Joe P's ponape. Don't know why in my tank become like that :( Sorry Joe. :x

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

• SRC Member

In memory of this fella :(

post-3560-056900500 1291918650_thumb.jpg

Just came back from Henderson midnight yong tau foo! DAMN FULL! lol :D but damn worth the wait and money!

So another picture! :D

post-3560-041604400 1291918725_thumb.jpg

This is Joe P's ponape. Don't know why in my tank become like that :( Sorry Joe. :x

Thanks for the pics. How come post @ 2AM instead of 1AM? :peace:

wah.. go eat henderson yong tau foo never jio me and the big belly friend of ours... what happen to ur monti?

with friends lah thick-skinned boy! lol :P

don't know loh. abalone shifted its position then it started rtning from inside out :(

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.