Sun Wu Kong

lcf425

Cool tank n nice fishes u hav ther bro... Y not add a few more mini tree rockscape... 

Agree. Seems like your current scape got not enough 'rooms' for your fishes leh, :chair:

Anyway, your AT damm swee :score:

Treat others the way you wanna be treated...

• SRC Member

Cool tank n nice fishes u hav ther bro... Y not add a few more mini tree rockscape... 

been busy with work sadly no time to do another tree rockscape almost wanted to rob yours when you showed me your tree that day LOL :pirate:

• SRC Member

Agree. Seems like your current scape got not enough 'rooms' for your fishes leh, :chair:

Anyway, your AT damm swee :score:

yea need to make more house for them all the tangs sleeping on the floor except for angels and damsels :thumbdown:

• SRC Member

omg LCF OMG I Love your AT!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

when I do up my other project.. that tank is gonna have an AT!!!! :P

its my pet son the AT haha so greedy nowadays dun even let me clip its nori to the vegi clip as it will snatch it off my hand =.=

Reminder you should not add anymore fish one week before you start reducing the copper level. Or else your copper level is maintained too long, my experience is not more than 6 weeks of copper treatment. Hope you have finish adding the fish you want soon.

• SRC Member

After falling countless amount of times to make a bonsai, I decided to make a Colosseum ^.^ Please do give me comments or any suggestions too thanks!

post-18157-0-15703900-1316426241_thumb.j

Very nice scape bro. Nice cave create very natural habitat for angelfish. Your AT very uGLY. Want to sell me or not? Haha.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my favourite fish only.

Give me one more chance....

• SRC Member

you are a lucky man with the powders and AT living together. :) SIGH!!!! My powder blue is struggling to survive in my competitive tank. I wish it would get fatter!

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

• SRC Member