Weekly LFS & Shipment Updates - 14/FEB/2011 to 21/02/2011

• SRC Supporter

first time seeing Opistognathus rufilineatus. does seem sought after in the US but i can't really appreciate it :lol: smaller specimens also lack the colouration of adults.

Opistognathus randalli is quite commonly seen at ah beng and no one really buys them. the last time i asked it was less than 1 red note

Opistognathus rufilineatus did appear years ago in our local aquarium trade. Got a pair from a LFS back then but was unsuccessful in sustaining them.

Here's a link where Fuel was trying to help me get the specimens identified but to no avail.

Also just acquired 3 specimans and have them allocated in a species tank. Let's hope I get a pair from this batch.

• SRC Member

Opistognathus rufilineatus did appear years ago in our local aquarium trade. Got a pair from a LFS back then but was unsuccessful in sustaining them.

Here's a link where Fuel was trying to help me get the specimens identified but to no avail.

Also just acquired 3 specimans and have them allocated in a species tank. Let's hope I get a pair from this batch.

ah yes i came across that topic before but i didn't take note of the poster and thought its some US thread :lol: hope you have success with this 3!

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

WIZARD WEB RECOVERY A LEADING EXPERT IN LOST CRYPTO RECOVERY

2. 1

HOW TO RECOVER LOST OR STOLEN CRYPTOCURRENCY / GRAYHATHACKS CONTRACTOR

3. 1

HOW TO RECOVER LOST OR STOLEN CRYPTOCURRENCY / GRAYHATHACKS CONTRACTOR

4. 1

CRYPTO FRAUD AND ASSET RECOVERY_HACKATHON TECH SOLUTION

5. 0

Wts gd size 3inch black tang