Important Announcement

chey42

• SRC Member

Yesterday, University scientists released the results of a recent analysis that revealed the presence of female hormones in beer. Men should take a concerned look at their beer consumption. The theory is that beer contains female hormones (hops contain phytoestrogens) and that by drinking enough beer, men turn into women. To test the theory, 100 men were fed 8 pints of beer each within a 1 hour period. It was then observed that 100% of the test subjects:

1) Gained weight.

2) Talked excessively without making sense.

3) Became overly emotional.

4) Couldn't drive.

5) Failed to think rationally.

6) Argued over nothing.

7) Had to sit down while urinating.

8) Refused to apologize when obviously wrong.

No further testing was considered necessary.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

:cry2::cry2::cry2:

Hail ho Lord AT...

I worship the ground you tread...

I worship the words you spun...

I worship the mind you have...

:bow::bow::bow:

Wah!!! This is getting too gross!!! All goose pimples popping out...Blasphemy! Blashemy!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

Some women are quarrelsome enough without alcohol/beer! :P

Women should not drink!!! So that they can look after men when the men get drunk!!! Also, it'd be much easier to find their soul mates in men since men become women after drinking!

Just Kidding!!!

No offense, but women should they choose to drink, should only drink in moderation. Have seen many cases of women being taken advantage of physically :evil: after they were high on alcohol. Pity really the feeling they get the morning after

• SRC Member
Women should not drink!!! So that they can look after men when the men get drunk!!! Also, it'd be much easier to find their soul mates in men since men become women after drinking!

MCP in the making? :rolleyes:

• SRC Member

Y? u mean she was a man before over-consumption of beer? (Just kidding) :evil:

You lucky I in good mood... :)

Otherwise...hiakhiakhiak...I will wallop you with my 'manly' genes!!! Which part of me do you feel it is of 'man'? :rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol:

Okay...back to the topic... :)

:off:

Hmm... the more I surf on this forum, the more 'sexist' I feel it is!! Such a male dominated forum...

Women of the forum unit!!!

Hmmm... actually there are quite a number of women here in SRC... but they are not as 'vocal' as our dear bro flubberian.. ;)

I assume by your statement that you are female? What a time to come out.... I can hear howling already and you know who (bw....) will be saying hi to you soon! :D

Hmmm... actually, for a female, your avatar doesn't seem to be supporting feminism. :unsure:

• SRC Member
Hmmm... actually there are quite a number of women here in SRC... but they are not as 'vocal' as our dear bro flubberian.. ;)

They are...it's just you dun know they are lady reefers... :)

Infact, I dun even wan to be make known as a charboh if not for the SRC bbq photos... :(

anyway, this forum really helps in reducing stress so here I am mah... :)

• SRC Member

Hey AT, what feminism? I'm no feminist... just that the discussion on women here go on and on! haha... from chio diving instructors (who happened to be my sec sch fri) to chio bus in LFS?? tsk tsk... Anyway, women focus... unlike men... this is supposed to be a reefing forum but ends up with discussion on chio bus more than half the time!! haha..

But nevertheless, very interesting and informative site that I enjoy surfing by every afternoon... even the non-reefing related posts! :)