Lady Reefers Unite!!!

flubberina13

then u all must refer to my

"bwilly how a no means yes." ;)

total 69 pages.. also cost $69.. :yeah:

eh. a few of the gals I know is like this.

esp loved ones, they like to be treated as a queen.

other ppl treat them like shit is alright, but go home,

u must massage their feet, wash it too.. tuck her in bed

like a big baby.. slight twink of the ###### muscle, must

anticipate wat's wrong did u do..

of course once a while outburst is alright. then she can take

u seriously too.. then she will cook up a good meal for u.. :)

but after that back to massage her shoulders, feet after whipping

the tiring meal.. :(

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hope that my gf will not see this topic,as she keep corals too

later she unite with the women reefer here, then i will be bully

sia :cry2:

its oki mah..

u wash n massage her feet lohz..

then she want to do it for u too..

u tell her.. u not only feet tired..

after the whole thing, whole body also.. cause last nite got

a street soccer game.. but still massage her feet since u love her so much..

hiakhiak.. most probably she will bath u, u big baby.. haha..! :evil:

• SRC Member
Be careful....sometimes when they say 'No', they really mean 'No'.

Don't get into 4 stroke and 16 months like 'Sha*kar' :blink:

I said to persaude and not forced.... I dont believe in forcing anyone for the matter to do something that he or she would not want to do... Besides what that idiot S****** did was totally wrong and he molested the lady in question... One do not force oneself on any gal and even more when they are either high or drunk one be a gentleman and then ensure that they get home and their bed alone and not with you... I never respected any guy who force themselves on gals they meet at the clubs, their gfs or wifves for that matter... Women also need to be treated with respect.. Besides it takes the fun out and they gal is not really aware of what is going on....

I believe that women need to be loved and respect... and return they will love you more.. nothing.. and i say NOTHING... beats a love your gal have for you... ify ou have it.. treasure it cos when she is gone... or when they heart turn cold.... nothing will make them change their mind... they are very complex i would say.. but never spurn a women cos even "hell hath no fury than a woman scorned"....

Agree with Benz.... totally. :)

Anyway... we are off topic... and we shall let the ladies continue on their quest for unity... ;)

Bwilly... go howl somewhere! ;)

eh..? I am a (tik) gal too..

u dun come disturb our gatherin hor..

I should bring my two oranges too..

• SRC Member
Maybe get together and share...I have enjoyed sharing with lady reefers through pms. Keep it going. Was thinking of an 'All GALS' day where we get together or what...or let our lobangs rub on each other

flubs,

this is SOOO ######!! :lol::lol:

persoanlly.

from my experience,

men have a better bond..

we always have the same interests:

FOOD! ######!! CARS!!!

though not necesarily in that order. ;)

my lady friends usually forsake their friends and groups after they

get attached or married ;) jusy my opinion la..

:P

• SRC Member
my lady friends usually forsake their friends and groups after they

get attached or married ;) jusy my opinion la..

:P

I beg to differ... :)

I know of gals who have married and have children and yet remain close with gal pals...Maybe interest may change or they talk more about nappies and crockery...but we still have each other in heart and mind :)

Bottomline is...the male ego causes a lot of idealogies and impression to be stagnanted to the same old traditional mindset.. :(

hey...didn't you hear of the Iron Lady? How about Mother Teresa? How about many others...They are the ones that dare to make the difference and thus gain respect even from rnowned leaders... :eyebrow:

For us gals...we may not see each other so often as we have our principal role about families but out of sight doesn't mean out of mind... :)

When our gal pals need help from one another, a tingle will do to get the action going...moreover, most gals can focus and multi-task more efficiently than other male counterparts... :rolleyes:

A majority (:P) of the guys tend to procrastinate when help is needed although I have the honour of knowing a 'precious handful' which really show the less-often-seen 'beautiful side' of the male characters...

And in a nutshell, just want to say that man and woman complement each other and that's why we have both on earth... :)

I dunno.. after married. I got less time for my sworn bros..

now seldom see them, last time still used to cheong a fair bit..

now ask me midnite go meetup.. I also dunno will go or not..

not that I scare to die. but veri lazy.. who will take care of my fish, xbox.. n my family if I go now.. hehe..

• SRC Member
hey...didn't you hear of the Iron Lady? How about Mother Teresa? How about many others...They are the ones that dare to make the difference and thus gain respect even from rnowned leaders... 

aiyo,

flubs...i never say women less capable than men la

i work for lady boss also ma ;)

just that most women i know tend to make family priority

over friands so they hang out less...

anyway, i just spent the last week in army camp,

so ya..you might say i'm a little rusty :lol:

hopefully my 'wedding tackle' still works ok :lol:

but for now,

everywhere i see are men, my band of brothers ;)

• SRC Member

Har...you also lady boss liao ah!?

Me kanna 'pms' from her yesterday...nearly 'freaked out'... :P

My first job was a lady boss, job lasted 1 year. :o

Second job was a lady boss, job lasted 1 year. :blink:

Third job report to a Japanese elderly man. last 3 years before department move to Thailand. Great Boss :angel:

Fourth job report to a US base Boss and have a lot of ladies report to me - looks much better: have been in this job for many years. :D:D

If next job is going to be with a lady boss.... :pinch: ...I RETIRE FOR GOOD :blink::sick:

Don't get piss, but my 2 lady boss has the character of her rights is your instruction, ZERO creativity and not acceptable to admit mistake, hen she panick.........you get screw for no reason and when she has a bad day with her whatever hubby or boy friend....... :eyeblur: she wil be after your A$$ :shock:

Maybe I juz damn SWAY...... SWAY.....

:kiss: Max

• SRC Member

Hey bum... isn't it a good thing that a woman puts his family 1st? Would you rather your wife put all her friends 1st rather than you?

And putting families in the 1st place doesn't mean that friends do not exist anymore. I agree with flubberina coz I have lots of friends who are married but we always meet up for coffee, high tea, lunches and whatever to catch up...

I think at least when married women gather, its always for decent catch ups. I know of so many married guys, when meeting up, either go drinking/smoking at pubs or worst! Go to nightclubs!

• SRC Member

never reliese guys got so much things to tok about women. u guys like gossiping over here...guess man are jus like woman, like to gossip about opp ######. :whistle but i think man seems to "study" woman into more detaiL ooO. thT is why soMetime woman need man to correct themselves to stay on in this mix environment. vice versa oso la.. man needs woman, woman needs man. :lol: lady reefers out here got to be aware. soMeone iS watChinG U! :fear::P:D