Why are there so many

• SRC Supporter

Is a public place for fellow reefers to gather together. That is why table and chairs are places there for our fellow reefers, to share their experience with one another. If you feel unconfortable, why not you approach them directly and not gving such comment infront of your computer or handphone. Reefing is all about sharing and learning

My little ocean
Mix Reef-Main tank 30 inches Length x 32 inches Width x 18 inches Height
2 X Skim DC return pump
Aquabee 2000 chiller feeder

Hailea 1/2 Chiller
1 X Tunze nano wavebox

2 X EcoTech Marine Vortech MP10W
Deltec skimmer - Internal
Lumenarc 400watt 12K Reeflux

8 X T5 ATI Powermodule
Prolifux control with external touchscreen display
Refugium keeping chaeto

• SRC Member

sometimes when i want to know the price of some corals in the tank beside the display tank, those people sitting on the tables will ask me if i need any help when the auntie is not around.. very friendly people there!

EvolutionZ's Floating Reef:

(Decommed) EvolutionZ's 4ft shallow Mixed Reef Build :

• SRC Member

U noe wat bro... If u at irwana, approach us k. N if im there... I will make ur visit at irwana a very comfortable experience... Seriously... Approach me!!! Im a malay guy tat always wear cap... U can spot me easily. Im a coolguy. But e way u post it here, make me no longer cool. We all have neve disturb any customer tat visit irwana. Infact, we do help them in any way we can offer. If u really find us very annoying n make ur trip not comfartable, hav e guts to meet me n tel tat in my face. I will be very hapi to please u...

• Like 3

U noe wat bro... If u at irwana, approach us k. N if im there... I will make ur visit at irwana a very comfortable experience... Seriously... Approach me!!! Im a malay guy tat always wear cap... U can spot me easily. Im a coolguy. But e way u post it here, make me no longer cool. We all have neve disturb any customer tat visit irwana. Infact, we do help them in any way we can offer. If u really find us very annoying n make ur trip not comfartable, hav e guts to meet me n tel tat in my face. I will be very hapi to please u...

I'll approach you when I'm next there

Do give us your visiting schedule to all lfses. This will prepare them for your visit. Either a close door sales or warm welcome by all reefers, customers, friends, shop owners. You will be visiting ML soon right. Maybe get Henry to open a welcome party. Reef on.

Tank : 4 X 2 X 2 with low iron front panel and external overflow

Skimmer : BK SM200 with waste collector

Return Pumps : Red Dragon 6m3 and Ehiem 1262

FR : 2 X Deltec 509 & powered by AB2000

Nitrate Filter : Deltec NF 509 and tee off from AB2000

Calcium R'tor : Deltec PF 501 with RM secondary chamber

Kalkwasser R'tor : Deltec KM500

Chiller : Pansonic 1 HP Compressor with 20m titanium Coil

Wave Makers : 4 X Tunze 6055 with 7096 & Vortec MP40w

Controller : GHL Profilux

Lighting : ATI Powermodule 10 or 8 tubes

Water Top-up : Water Top-Up tank powered by Tunze Osmolator

External Monitor : American Pinpoint pH and Temp. Monitor for main tank and GHL Profilux Controller to measure temp, pH, Redox

Ozonizer : Sander C50

UV : Corallife 6x

Algae Scrubbler

Initially you may feel uncomfortable due different style of running a lfs. After a while, you will know that there are friendly people, especially auntie. It is one of the cheapest shop to buy equipments, life stock. Talk to aunties if you need sometimes such as AT. She can try to see what she can do. Reserved one for you if possible in the next shipment.

I just like you initially feel uncomfortable. After a few visits , I just get use to this very informsl style of retail method.

Maybe TS still new to tis place and pai she to ask when he got any queries as he doesn't know who r those from Iwarna. TS u will get use to it after several more visits. Friendly pple there

• SRC Member

The most epic question ever ask... its a hobby. you get used to them sitting there when u see them often. U know the group of fellas sitting around there are reg/close friends with iwarna. Hope these does not make u look back at the hobby.

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk2

I am one of the guys hanging around at Iwarna, give me a shout-out when you are there! :thumbsup:

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

People hanging out at Iwarna? They don't look like buying anything. Surely not all are family members or fellow shop owners. Makes browsing for real customers uncomfortable. Who are these people?

Just let it be bro.. life is too short 4 a bad wine...

Iwarna guys are actually a bunch of nice cool guys... And uncles... Haha... They are always very helpful when i need advices on livestocks or equipments... Maybe one or two guys there never ever smile, so u feel intimidated... But generally nice helpful ppl... ESPECIALLY the malayguy with the cap! Coolguy! Im still eyeing ur blue leptastrea coral!! Haha...

Buy fish that excite YOU, and respect others' passions.

Yes, we know, there's a cheaper and prettier fish than the one were talking about. - John Coppolino

Yes I know that joe and the guy in cap are helpful. The other point is that most of the nice corals in the smaller show tank are either reserved or customers'. I've asked a few times and its always the case. Why is this so?

• SRC Member

That s good thing. Bro.<br />Imagine one day, u looking for some specific frag or fish. Auntie or joe or cool guy or fuels try to find and put those coral reserved for u in the tank?

:superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: