Blueheaven signing out

blueheaven

• SRC Member

I mean, why care abt what people say about you. It's always about urself, what you think. Why care about others. Hope to see u back soon BH. Even though i think u nv log in here already. Just come in occasionally and comment. To those trouble makers out there, look at my middle finger.

Everything's sold. Back in 2yrs time.

ga051025.gif

If it's a WRX, it gotta be STI.

av-24.gif

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, sgreefclub is getting better & better each time..maybe the mod & admin can look into it..why a suppose to be marine & reef club endup like a kopi-tiam where member here start to fight & shout at each other. How many cases like this happening here.. <_<

Those of you who have nothing better to say or have engaged in off topic matters, pls do it outside this thread.

We sincerely do not wish to hear side-tracks about Joo Chiat escapades or rude comments here in BH's thread which has a serious undertone which reflects badly on those who have contributed or indirectly caused complications.

Just because BH posted here in Kopi Tiam means his thread can be hijacked with the typical kopitiam nonsense.

There are two sides responding to BH's dilemna, keep your comments to him and NOT at each other.

I have made my comments on him and I rather have 10 BH's than one of the NACO people.

• SRC Member

pai seh.

I just want to make my point again that BH shouldn't have left just like that. Its really a waste and pity that he left SRC.

It won't be the same here anymore with out BH around.

*Goes to register GreenHell nick* :P

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.

• SRC Member

:ooh: must bring mother out or not :whistle

dun play mother father with me. and why did u only quote tat sentence? are u one of the troublemakers?

and if i sound hash, i apologise. cos really dishearten to see this all these kind of things happening after 2+ yrs here. alot of stories.

ga051025.gif

av-24.gif

• SRC Member

bro.. if u have not started with the middle finger thingy... i don't think the rest of the statement will follow... beside.. pls refer to AT lastest thread... and refrained from creating another war zone.. anyway.. have peace not war ya.. cheers :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• SRC Member

Well,.... everyday a new experience,everyday a new member...so why quarrel?

AG_fishjumping.gif

3.5 X 2.5 X 2.5 Reef Coming up :))

136+39(UK)

163+47(US)

618+178L

• SRC Member

dun play mother father with me. and why did u only quote tat sentence? are u one of the troublemakers?

and if i sound hash, i apologise. cos really dishearten to see this all these kind of things happening after 2+ yrs here. alot of stories.

hello, u dun "jiao4 kia4 em3 putt4 last1 teck4", u like to point har, I'm at Duxton Blue, Tanjong Pagar tonight ask for Simon, come find me I let u point. kns nah "let u bite"

• SRC Member

hello, u dun "jiao4 kia4 em3 putt4 last1 teck4", u like to point har, I'm at Duxton Blue, Tanjong Pagar tonight ask for Simon, come find me I let u point. kns nah "let u bite"

i wonder why are u so upset.. i didnt meant it to u. wadever it is. my sincere apology to u man. :peace: i signout too.

ga051025.gif

av-24.gif

• SRC Member

Hmm.... Really interesting to see so many BH supporters here especially those who came out to defend, only after the doubts of loyalty were raised. :o

As many have voiced their dissatisfaction over BH's actions, there are also many who came in to defend him... To his supporters, I salute you for your act of loyalty and allegiance. But sadly I must say it is because of YOUR impulse endorsement that may have led him to do things obsessively. :unsure:

Like someone said, it is not wrong to receive some encouragement and a pat on the shoulder for a job well done. Even a small little boy needs to boost his ego and confidence, being part of growing up which I believe many have gone through it before and hope to receive even now. :rolleyes:

Is he an attention-seeker? Maybe… But if he is an attention-seeker, then he should expect to receive both negative and positive remarks. It will be the same in the society and he should deal with it bravely. (Even he is not your leader). You may choose to argue his is not an attention seeker. Then why is there a need to post a signing out thread and thank his friends over it? Why not doing it in PMs? Why need to mention how much time and effort (even on this thread) he has sacrificed for SRC? Kudos to him, he deserved a plaque of appreciation from you guys. In actual fact, we have known some who did help out a lot and didn’t even make a noise. Anyway, we are not debating whether opening this thread is wrong or not. Why bother? We are here because we are part of this forum. So face it. There are bound to have criticisms.

Have we ever hassle any of BH’s threads that he preaches his teachings or knowledge? Have we ever criticise in whatever he is doing or posted besides that thread that he is blowing his horn so loud that I have to remind him to calm down till plans are concrete. (In fact has helped him to gain so much attention that he has an increase in votes.) Whether he is ‘on the ball’ or not, does not matter us. It is his loud-mouthed and ‘on the wrong ball’ that we cannot tolerate, e.g. ‘I will ask the mods to close this thread’ or ‘Pls stop diluting this thread’. In fact, many times we have witnessed him acting as a ‘Mod Wannabe’ to disperse conflicts, spats and even things that are not even worth mentioning. Why? It is because of the backing that you guys have given him which makes his ego bigger than any of us here. <_<

Some may complained that we always like to pick a fight or have argument with no ending. We even sometimes have disagreement among over-selves including AT. But over time, as adult always do, we let matter rest and became friends and have created a bonded even stronger than before. Have you ever notice that we have seldom seek/post any information here. Not because we are knowledgeable, it is sometimes through coffee sections or phone calls that we help each other out.

Age-gap? Believe it; we have reefers whose ages are not much different from BH that have joined us for coffee and exchange knowledge together. We don’t see him acting like BH did.

So stop complaining that we have always treat BH as a kid.

;)

• SRC Member
Hmm.... Really interesting to see so many BH supporters here especially those who came out to defend, only after the doubts of loyalty were raised. :o

As many have voiced their dissatisfaction over BH's actions, there are also many who came in to defend him... To his supporters, I salute you for your act of loyalty and allegiance. But sadly I must say it is because of YOUR impulse endorsement that may have led him to do things obsessively. :unsure:

Like someone said, it is not wrong to receive some encouragement and a pat on the shoulder for a job well done. Even a small little boy needs to boost his ego and confidence, being part of growing up which I believe many have gone through it before and hope to receive even now. :rolleyes:

Is he an attention-seeker? Maybe… But if he is an attention-seeker, then he should expect to receive both negative and positive remarks. It will be the same in the society and he should deal with it bravely. (Even he is not your leader). You may choose to argue his is not an attention seeker. Then why is there a need to post a signing out thread and thank his friends over it? Why not doing it in PMs? Why need to mention how much time and effort (even on this thread) he has sacrificed for SRC? Kudos to him, he deserved a plaque of appreciation from you guys. In actual fact, we have known some who did help out a lot and didn’t even make a noise. Anyway, we are not debating whether opening this thread is wrong or not. Why bother? We are here because we are part of this forum. So face it. There are bound to have criticisms.

Have we ever hassle any of BH’s threads that he preaches his teachings or knowledge? Have we ever criticise in whatever he is doing or posted besides that thread that he is blowing his horn so loud that I have to remind him to calm down till plans are concrete. (In fact has helped him to gain so much attention that he has an increase in votes.) Whether he is ‘on the ball’ or not, does not matter us. It is his loud-mouthed and ‘on the wrong ball’ that we cannot tolerate, e.g. ‘I will ask the mods to close this thread’ or ‘Pls stop diluting this thread’. In fact, many times we have witnessed him acting as a ‘Mod Wannabe’ to disperse conflicts, spats and even things that are not even worth mentioning. Why? It is because of the backing that you guys have given him which makes his ego bigger than any of us here. <_<

Some may complained that we always like to pick a fight or have argument with no ending. We even sometimes have disagreement among over-selves including AT. But over time, as adult always do, we let matter rest and became friends and have created a bonded even stronger than before. Have you ever notice that we have seldom seek/post any information here. Not because we are knowledgeable, it is sometimes through coffee sections or phone calls that we help each other out.

Age-gap? Believe it; we have reefers whose ages are not much different from BH that have joined us for coffee and exchange knowledge together. We don’t see him acting like BH did.

So stop complaining that we have always treat BH as a kid.

;)

Yup! support u reef! :)

• SRC Member

i wonder why are u so upset.. i didnt meant it to u. wadever it is. my sincere apology to u man. :peace: i signout too.

Firstly, whether or not am I a trouble maker, u cant make a choice> It's the admin or mod to decide whether my post is "appropriate" or "unhealthy"

Seriously, I'm not upset at all, cause its an open forum, but becos u mentioned " my middle finger to u " and it is "sort of" directed to anyone here in this forum, hence I felt that its not right to say"the word" it in this forum, maybe at "Sammyb** will be more appropriated.

I'm not an expert here, nor am I a favourite here. So let it be, and a word of advise " no middle finger pointing again"

PEACE, I SEE U AT DUXTON FOR A DRINK WHEN U R FREE

• SRC Member
As for those ppl above who attacked this kid in ur comments, I laugh at u ppl. He's just a kid, still learning life's ups and down and getting mature, and you guys even bothered to gang on on this kiddo. How immature.

He is not a Kid.. I thought he hates people calling him a kid. :D

• SRC Member

IMO, BH is a great reefer with great ethics. One time, I offered to buy chaeto from him, and he told me that he could not sell, since he got it for free from other reefers, but he offered to give it to me for free.

Where to find this kind of people these days. I agree with AT that we need more BH in SRC, or sooner or later, more and more BH will be MIA.

I used to have BH hp, but seems like it is disconnected. Anyone knows his new hp don't mind pm me. This is the kind of friend to keep.

The detractors and the supporters have BOTH made your points clearly.

Are we all done yet???? Let the boy take time off and ponder about what we have all said. Pointless to flog a dead horse.

Do you detractors want to see him leave SRC?? Are you contributing to the positive atmosphere here in SRC yourselves, with your words and actions?? Ponder about that as there are comments about how SRC has changed so much, its because of people like who beat down, talk down, insult, suan and tekan others.

Perhaps an informal vote on who the public here thinks about you then?? You guys being very loud & vocal vs the silent majority!