Post deleted on Jireh

Kenji80

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Ok this is what happen.

According to the post, the promotion will end only on 28/08/2005.

On the 26/08/2005, I bought 2 anthias from Jireh. I was told by the Lady Boss that

the promotion for the anthias had ended and eventually I was charge the

normal price while the offer price tag was still on the tank. I posted a question to

Jireh on the same thread to clarify the matter but my post was deleted. Not only

my post was deleted, one of the bro reefer here also recommended them to

remove the price tag so as to avoid confusion, his post was deleted too.

I hope that Jireh can clarify this matter and have the courtesy to reply to reefers

and not just deleting the post added by reefers here.

Thanks.

• SRC Member

Did you pm them in the first place?

Please be considerate for the others as they are running a business. If you have a complain, you can always pm them first and try to have the thing settle between yourselves. By posting on the thread, you are may be creating some misconception about the sponsor for the other forumers. It may be due to a simple misunderstanding, but by posting openly, the damage to the reputation is already done.

Any sensible business man will understand the importance of reputation and will think of long term strategy. It is extremely stupid to try to squeeze a few more dollars from customers with gimmicks and risk loosing the future sales that may come.

• SRC Member

Dear ozy bro,

are you related to them? If you are not related to them, pls refrain from

commenting as you are making the situation worst.

If Jireh had not done anything wrong, I don't see why they don't reply me. If its a

misunderstanding, it will be easily solve by just explaining and not deleting the

post.

I would appreciate if bro ozy can stop posting in my thread. Thanks.

• SRC Member

Can't stand you guy! Becoming so petty and ungentleman! If you want an answer, take out your bloody phone and just call them la. Why make thing so difficult and a big fuss. It is their sponsor thread, THEY PAID FOR IT! They can do anything they like. Happy buy, not happy dont buy. Nobody force you ok!

People operate a business here, rental, overhead, salary etc etc... and with your few stupid sentences posted openly, you may affect their business! Think for others la. What's the big deal with your 2 anthias!

I am of no relationship with them and in fact don't even know who are they. But just cannot stand you!

Mod and boss should do something here to protect the interest of the sponsors. They paid for sponsorship here hoping to create more sale opportunity and not a weapon against them.

just my 35 cents tots... :evil:

• SRC Member
Can't stand you guy! Becoming so petty and ungentleman! If you want an answer, take out your bloody phone and just call them la. Why make thing so difficult and a big fuss. It is their sponsor thread, THEY PAID FOR IT! They can do anything they like. Happy buy, not happy dont buy. Nobody force you ok!

People operate a business here, rental, overhead, salary etc etc... and with your few stupid sentences posted openly, you may affect their business! Think for others la. What's the big deal with your 2 anthias!

I am of no relationship with them and in fact don't even know who are they. But just cannot stand you!

Mod and boss should do something here to protect the interest of the sponsors. They paid for sponsorship here hoping to create more sale opportunity and not a weapon against them.

wow....

why get so work up?

If you had noticed, this thread is in <kopitiam>, not the sponsor's thread.

This is a forum, when a LFS provides good service and maintains excellent customer relationship. Then words get spread ard thru this forum. Same goes for lousy customer service. It is a wonderful place to market your products/LS, but its also a double edge sword...bad incidents/experiences gets spread ard too.

When a business entity paid to be a sponsor in SRC, they had to be prepared to take this kind of flaks, if they are serious about providing good customer service, then action have to be taken fast before things get out of hand. You cannot prevent ppl from posting bish bashing stuff against your company/products/services, whether or not if its legitimate or not.

as the saying goes, "when you pay peanuts, you get monkeys" we are not like RC where sponsor fees is ard USD $2000 and they have full time moderators manning the threads 24/7. btw....mods?? wat mods...didn't see one for donkey months liaoz.

just my 35 cents of worthless opinion. :lol:

if u cannot stand, don stand. This is a Kopi-tiam session, we are jus sharing our opinions here. Money is not the concern, is the principle that counts. Happy or not happy to buy of course is our business but we don want to feel cheated. If the sponser use this kind of tactic to do business is also not so right.

• SRC Member

He/She speak like the sponser give a few k per month.

if it is a misunderstand, the boss should just post at the thread he started, not deleted it away.

I think it is not the mod who wan to deleted it as it have been a few month since we last see a mod here...

GIve up liao!!!!!!!!!!!

• SRC Member

:P:angel:

eh gary, why the no show yesterday?

<_<

me blur blur :P didn't notice the date :P jeff fault lor... didn't expect him smsed me on the date of the meeting day :D anyway, would like to meet you guys and this time must read the date correctly :D

age.png

• SRC Member

Too much protection then people will stop coming into this forum or just talk in Kopi Tiam thats all. So I think it is better to explain the reason and those involved to get a satisfactory answer. This protectionism is a double edge sword thing.

• SRC Member

Wassup with my 35 cents?

Things does get sensitive when it comes to LFS kena slammed for poor or DECEPTIVE or worst LOW CLASS tactics...

relax lah ping... so far my mood does not render me to slam a certain brand or LFS for all the things that had happen. If you call mine snakes, I call you blind and audio sensitive.... see both sides of the story before taking sides. I saw both sides.... have you?

Just my very ORIGINAL 35Cents.

post-54-1107833267.gif

"Ah, Blackadder. Started talking to yourself, I see."

"Yes...it's the only way I can be assured of intelligent conversation."

- Melchett and Edmund Blackadder

• SRC Member

Dear Gentleman Ping,

You sounds so stupid, pls refrain from posting here. Who do you think you are to

tell me what to do? You said that people operates a business? So is this the way to

operate? Do you have a business and do you operate the same way?

Btw, we are marine lovers here, even a $1 clown fish we

must take very good care of it, they are lives. What do you mean by saying whats

the big deal with the 2 anthias. Let me tell you again, they are lives.

Btw if you can't stand, pls see a doctor. ;)

Let me ask u a question, if I gave a very good comment about them, will you

come in here and make a fool of yourself?

Btw I doubt you know much about business. All businesses take

comments/complains seriously and this is how they improve themselves. If Jireh

had not deleted my post and explain what happens, the problem should already

been solved. If they are serious about customer service, why do they keep quiet?

Negative comments from reefers here can turn out to improve their business

instead of negative thoughts u have. Pls take comments/complains positively and

you will definitely gain from it.

So far I have not received any explaination. I believed strongly that whatever is

good or bad should be shared to the public. If you are afraid, pls be an employee.