Weekly LFS & Shipment Updates - 12th to 18th SEP 2011

Just walk out from GO, no way to walk out empty handed. O.0 Tons of red , multi colour pratas. Multiple colour and yellow brains.love the brains!! Nice blastos and lobos, a few scoylmia but too bad limited pocket for me :) price is nice for the multiple brain, big and colourfull!

• SRC Member

:rolleyes: How much for the 'fries' ???

Those looking for captive bred seahorses can head to Ah Beng, unsure what species, maybe juvenile kuda? (he said they grow to become yellow). All females, as the originator does not want anyone here to breed them. I was told they remain small.

• SRC Member

Those looking for captive bred seahorses can head to Ah Beng, unsure what species, maybe juvenile kuda? (he said they grow to become yellow). All females, as the originator does not want anyone here to breed them. I was told they remain small.

SH changes color every now n then.. not necessary stays in 1 color..

May be can try CF for male Kuda... Cheers..

30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif
BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

• SRC Member

anyone seen this fish caracanthus maculatus aka Gumdrop Coral Croucher anywhere in Singapore before?Gumdrop+Coral+Croucher.jpg

“Frogs have it easy, they can eat what bugs them”

"If you have no critics you'll likely have no success."

- Malcolm X

Glory Glory Man Utd!

DeZ aka Desmond

• SRC Member

anyone seen this fish caracanthus maculatus aka Gumdrop Coral Croucher anywhere in Singapore before?Gumdrop+Coral+Croucher.jpg

It is common for Gumdrop Coral Croucher to spawn in an aquarium.

Caution should be exercised if the aquarium contains Acropora sp. or similar SPS corals.

They will lay their eggs on the underside of the coral's branch, which will

cause tissue recession in that area of the coral. However, under good conditions, the

coral will regenerate the lost tissue.

• SRC Member

It is common for Gumdrop Coral Croucher to spawn in an aquarium.

Caution should be exercised if the aquarium contains Acropora sp. or similar SPS corals.

They will lay their eggs on the underside of the coral's branch, which will

cause tissue recession in that area of the coral. However, under good conditions, the

coral will regenerate the lost tissue.

Thanks for the info!

“Frogs have it easy, they can eat what bugs them”

"If you have no critics you'll likely have no success."

- Malcolm X

Glory Glory Man Utd!

DeZ aka Desmond

• SRC Member

I recall a number of LFS has brought in before - ML, Iwarna, Reborn, etc...

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)

Iwarna Philippines shipment tonight e.t.a 6-7pm. Flavo anthias, exotic scorpionfish, sea moths, cuttlefish, wonderpus, small nautilus, blennies, etc. Sherpadi X flame 5pc. Sherpadi 2pc. Super small regals, venustus.

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/