Does anybody likes the idea of having a.......

kschew1498

• SRC Member

Hi all SRC members

Was driving to work this morning when I saw this car with almost his whole rear window stick with Car De-Cal......Class 95, 93.3, Different Petrol Brands......which struck me that SRC can have a car de-cal as well!!! :rolleyes:

It could look like the logo on the welcome page! Maybe with a small blank for the individual member to put in their nickname in SRC??? Just a suggestion! I will leave this to the SRC committee. :D

My apologies, for those who dont owns a transport, you still have the SRC T-Shirt...hehehe ;)

Not a bad idea! Then we can recognise fellow reefers on the road & give way to each other , avoid the honking and make this a better place to live in !

Also, for fellow reefers who frequent out-of-the-way farms, they can hitch a ride from a fellow reefer when they see one zooming pass! Hey hey! :rolleyes:

(it's up to the one driving to charge the appropriate fare. Ha ha ha !) :P:P:P

Actually... I do have an SRC Car Decal design but I still can't decide the best size!!! :lol:

You guys prefer square or rectangular?

How about you give me an exact size... and I'll call a vote?

AT

• SRC Member

I think a good size for the front windscreen will 4.5" X 4.5" and if cost/funding permit, we could also have another 12" X 3.5" rectangle de-cal for the back window of the vehicle...... ;)

AT, may I suggest if you can post the draft design for our browsing.... :D

• SRC Member

No la....I just took out a ruler and estimate.....any suggestion from the ground??? :D

Then again....must be prominent mah..... ;)

Recently I was browsing this life style survey form by a bank and there was a column on hobbies and I couldnt find reefing.....hahahaha so annoying!!! :lol::lol:

I am game for this... Rectangle one with some message like "Responsible Reefing" or something

I second that....we drivers really like to have the decal....

was actually disappointed when the last attempt didnt turn out successful before Aquarama.... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

but that's just my personal wish....keke.............

• SRC Member

SRC Car Decal...good idea man !

1. For Front WindScreen - Standard Round shape will looks better.

2. For Rear Windscreen - Rectangular ones will be better lah ! Size need to be big enough to see...esle waste of money.

Cheers!

Heh heh heh... gonna slap one on my father-in-law's car too! ;)

So how about all your SRC car owners... give me a suggested size first? Maybe do a round up of all your current decal size and we'll pick the average size.

AT

I want a road tax decal holder. those will be cool as well.

got three decals already. two toyota club one and one class 95.

think if I put one more will get a lot of nagging from my mother.

PS out of point but I really like the Subaru Club one. "Need STImulation?" wah lau solid use of the STI letters.

• SRC Member

Yo....drivers of SRC......support a bit leh!!! ;):D

Proposed your preference size of the de-cal.....really wish SRC can have one for all the members!!! :lol:

Hi DeepBlue....got measure or not??? :lol:

Meh Meh.....Meh Meh......!!! :P

aiyah....damn forgetful these days.....forgotten about it because work quite a lot these 2 days!!! :bow::bow: ...later I go measure ...tonight sure post measurement... :lol::lol::paiseh:

• SRC Member

am also game for the idea for decals!!!

but a point of consideration, not cheap. ever did check prices out. one piece (3 colours, rectangle) about $4 for 100 pieces. 200 pieces would be $3.50. so on and so forth.

not too sure but pricing is along this line.

jio more people to buy!!! tell SRC members that not only can stick on cars, but can stick on windows, fridge, any smooth surface areas.

that could only be done if no words printed. so meaning it would be like mirror image if stuck onto a non see-tru surface.

my 2 cents worth.

Cheerio :)