2 Mantis shrimp to swop

angry

• SRC Member

Hi reefers,

i have two peacock mantis to swop or sell. Been with me for half a yeah by now. Feeding it with shell meat and mollies. Size is about 4" and 3" for both.

Reason for selling or swop:- too many tanks to take care of!:)

Its an interesting creature to own, especially for those that dig its cruelty during feeding time. It has got to be kept in a specimen tank and a no no to be kept in your reef tank!!

Check the below link for info.

http://www.x-entertainment.com/articles/0723/

• SRC Member

I will have to reopen this thread.

Was sabotage by SKY for making me waited at Farrer Park Mrt for an hour last evening and not turning up to collect it. The best part of the deal is, he even refuse to pick up his cell phone when i rang. *expletive*#$%^^&** F@#king SOB( I think the least he can do is to buzz me in any case he cannot make it for the collection. But alas...its people like him that makes the world go round isn't it.

I do hope that people will practise some courtesy the next time you trade. There is no reason for any communication barrier as technology is so advance these days.

Anyway, enough of my complain, i have one more mantis to go.

:evil::evil::evil:

• SRC Member

I did PM him asking for his help to make me understand the situation but to no avail. Well the least he can do now is simply apologise. I did rang him today (not to force him into valueing the trade but hopefully to understand that he is also under some circumstances which resulted in his absence yesterday)but i think he refuses to pick up the call. Imagine having to reserve for him the mantis and telling other interested party that its already taken! To make things worse, i was being stood up for an hour! I'm as busy as everyone else man!

If you'd ask me, i'd tell you that i'm sore about this. Its got nothing to do with the trade but principles mainly.

Well its just one case of a nasty soul existing here. To balance things up, i've indeed met many that are worthy friends and buddies:)

Happy Chinese New year everybody:)

:evil::evil::evil: