Reduce Bioload sale: Very Rare fishes!!

Digiman

Hi,

Reducing bioload, I am putting up the following fishes for sale (50% deposit is required for reservation).

Please pm me for further enquiries or reservation.

1) Latezonatus Pair + RBTA home ---- $800

Captive Bred full bar pair that i have kept for well over a year. Pair is also exhibiting spawning behaviour. Female latz measures close to 3". RBTA opens up to palm size and is anchored in a clam shell which prevents it from moving around and also allow easy placement to whichever corner you like.

2) Snow basslet (Serranus Chionaraia) ---- $500

Fish measures 2". Eat pellets, flakes, mysis and anything that drop into the water.

3) Redsea Eightline flasher wrasse (Paracheilinus Octotaenia) ---- $200

3" male. Eating pellets and flakes and anything that drop into the water.

4) Chaetodontoplus Poliourus ---- $300

This is the only piece available in singapore! Very rare angel! Eating pellets and flakes and anything that drop into the water.

Fishes can be reserved up to one month with the 50% deposit and taken with good care.

Collection: Woodlands.

Thanks.

1) Latezonatus Pair + RBTA home ---- $800

Captive Bred full bar pair that i have kept for well over a year. Pair is also exhibiting spawning behaviour. Female latz measures close to 3". RBTA opens up to palm size and is anchored in a clam shell which prevents it from moving around and also allow easy placement to whichever corner you like.

Fish measures 2". Eat pellets, flakes, mysis and anything that drop into the water.

4) Chaetodontoplus Poliourus (Reserved by Bro Eniram)

This is the only piece available in singapore! Very rare angel! Eating pellets and flakes and anything that drop into the water.

• Like 1

1) Latezonatus Pair (Reserved)

4) Chaetodontoplus Poliourus (Reserved by Bro Eniram)

Up.

Price reduced.

3) Redsea Eightline flasher wrasse (Paracheilinus Octotaenia) ---- $120

5) Red Bubble Tip Anemone ---- $50

RBTA opens up to palm size and is anchored in a clam shell which prevents it from moving around and also allow easy placement to whichever corner you like.

post-10328-0-50318200-1340530352.jpg

Update

3) Redsea Eightline flasher wrasse (Paracheilinus Octotaenia) ---- $120

5) Red Bubble Tip Anemone (Reserved by Moca)

RBTA opens up to palm size and is anchored in a clam shell which prevents it from moving around and also allow easy placement to whichever corner you like.

Update

3) Redsea Eightline flasher wrasse (Paracheilinus Octotaenia) (Reserved)

• Like 1

Update

6) Assessor Randalli ---- $220

This is one of the biggest randalli basslet i handpicked during LCK japan shipment. Fish meaaures 2". V healthy with perfect finnages, feeding on pellets and flakes.

Update

6) Assessor Randalli ---- $220

This is one of the biggest randalli basslet i handpicked during LCK japan shipment. Fish meaaures 2". V healthy with perfect finnages, feeding on pellets and flakes.

Up

Price revised.

6) Assessor Randalli ---- $200

Up.

Up.

Up.

Price Revised.

post-10328-0-04205900-1342830295.jpg

6) Assessor Randalli ---- $180

This is one of the biggest randalli basslet i handpicked during LCK japan shipment. Fish measures 2". V healthy with perfect finnages, feeding on pellets and flakes.

post-10328-0-90979600-1342830285_thumb.j

• 2 months later...

6) Assessor Randalli ---- $180

7) Gem Tang 2.5" ------- $2000

Fish has very minor HLLE which is recovering since i use Brightwell OMEGA (will pass u the bottle to continue the treatment).

Eating pellets, flakes, seaweed and mysis.

Reason of sale is to reduce bioload.

post-10328-0-31371600-1348282062.jpg

Video of the fish at 0:50.